Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
This.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Forgot about him for a moment, so yeah him too.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
This. I'm expecting everyone other than Moncada and Robert with a significant salary to get traded.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
They're never going to get it right. They're cursed. They will go a century without one. It will be 2050, I will be in my 60s or dead and they still won't have a franchise QB. They will get one after we're all dead. Think of how many people lived and died as Cub fans never seeing them win a WS. This is our curse as Bear fans.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
Or you could think that none of the QBs in this draft are special. I'm not a Fields fan, he's unclutch and fumbles too much, but I don't think any of the QBs are any better than Fields. I think Fields has a floor of average and he might not get any better than that, but you have to admit he's had two absolute dipshits calling plays for him and still has shown growth. I don't think he's the guy either, but if they start over you're probably gonna get Zach Wilson and that's worse.
-
2025-2026 NHL Threadard
presser at 4pm per Ben Pope
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
He'd have to be the 3rd piece in the deal imo.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
I'm not interested in Outman. He's 26 already with very little MLB track record.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
I don't think either Williams or Maye are any better than Fields. Fields has been average for 2 years, with insane physical tools. I'd rather not waste one of those picks on a QB when MHJ is there. If they don't take him 1st overall they're not getting him because AZ can't get out of the Murray deal.
-
DeJong to Sox
It seems they know they're going to suck, so this season is all about "Local Boy Makes Good"
-
DeJong to Sox
- DeJong to Sox
Now waiting for the inevitable Merrifield signing and Moncada for Perez trade. Before you yell at me about the Moncada for Perez thing, Moncada has 1 year at $29M and Perez has 2 years at $44M total so if the Royals save money overall.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Oh I thought his 2025 was guaranteed money. That's where I was confused.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Wait isn't Eloy getting paid $12M in 2024 and 14M in 2025? And then there's a buyout on top of that?- Cease To Padres per Passan
Eloy is a 0 WAR DH that's owed 26M over 2 years. It's not surprising at all he has no market.- Cease To Padres per Passan
It's not surprising there's no market for Eloy or Moncada.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Orlando is now Bartolo's Colonoscopy- Bummer to ATL
30 teams can legitimately afford it. It's that they won't commit to spending it. I will continue to believe this until the owners open up their books to the players and prove otherwise.- Bummer to ATL
When I said Robert is not Juan Soto I was talking about the package the Padres gave up to get him, not what Soto would be worth this offseason. I don't think Robert right now would get the equivalent package that the Padres gave up for Soto. There's not enough of a track record.- Bummer to ATL
I'm talking about what Moncada, Kopech and Basabe were thought of as prospects in 2017. Not what they ended up being. So you're talking a top 5 prospect in the game, a top 40 prospect in the game, a top 150-175 guy and an interesting pitcher. Does that make more sense?- Bummer to ATL
No way, think of the Sale deal. That's the most realistic package. Robert is not Juan Soto.- Bummer to ATL
I think that if they could get a deal similar to the Sale package, Getz should pull the trigger.- Bummer to ATL
https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/savant-player/jared-shuster-694363?stats=statcast-r-pitching-mlb https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/savant-player/michael-soroka-647336- The latest Garfien Podcast: What is a "Spa Day"?
Less money and only a 1 year commitment rather than two- The latest Garfien Podcast: What is a "Spa Day"?
I'm kinda expecting a Moncada for Salvy Perez deal. - DeJong to Sox