Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. I hate the Twins more than Cleveland. I don't even hate the Packers as much as I hate the Twins.
  2. Getz went to Michigan
  3. Who cares about Jerry's money?
  4. Good riddance to bad rubbish
  5. ^^^ The only question now is whether or not Moore is joining the Sox. I hope not.
  6. The best we can probably hope for is a season like 2021.
  7. I'm lying to myself if I say I'm quitting the Sox, but anything better than complete ineptitude is gravy. I expect nothing.
  8. Also, it seems like the Sox are already convinced Colas is a platoon bat or AAAA player
  9. I agree with this guy. I know I talk s%*# about Yoan because he's not worth his contract but man if he stayed healthy it completely changes the trajectory of the 2016-17 rebuild.
  10. Because it's the trendy thing and everyone is doing it. The answer is because the owner will probably want one.
  11. The huge thing with stadiums now is owning the surrounding businesses and stuff, the ballpark village. Where in Chicago proper are you going to be able to do that? The Burbs are almost a necessity. The Cubs got lucky af with their location. Both teams have been at their current location for over 100 years.
  12. Vaughn and Eloy both have that issue. They crush balls, but can't lift. Eloy's power is such that sometimes the ball goes out anyway. Both guys hit too many ground balls/low liners.
  13. If Benintendi hits 15-18 HR next year does his contract still suck?
  14. I live about half way between Chicago and Rockford. I'm a hockey fan and I'd rather go see the Ice Hogs than the Wolves. I wish I could afford Hawks games. Anyway, from my perspective AH is way better than Chicago. It's like 30 minutes away from where I live rather than GRF which is an hour and a half on the way in, and an hour back. I swore off going to Bears games after the last one I ever went to was zero degrees at a noon kickoff. It has been nearly 20 years. They build a dome, I go again. I also don't go to Sox games when it's over 85 degrees. I'd rather go to a game in Early April than when it's 90+ degrees.
  15. Did Honeywell stay with the org after being DFA?
  16. They wouldn't have had that issue if the Giants didn't block them from moving to San Jose. That was their best shot of staying in the Bay Area. It's kinda the equivalent of the Cubs blocking the Sox from moving to Arlington Heights.
  17. I don't disagree that GRF is the easiest stadium to get to in the city, but to say it's still not a royal pain in the ass is disingenuous.
  18. The Bay Area is huge when you include San Francisco and San Jose. I'm sure not everyone in the Bay Area who is an A's fan lives in Oakland. San Francisco, San Jose and Oakland combined aren't that far off from Chicago.
  19. Ok then. Maybe you and i have a different definition of what bad traffic is then.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.