Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
Sox, Yanks, no Peacocks. 7:10 PM
The bar for elite stuff is higher than it has ever been. Cease used to meet it, doesn't anymore with his stuff taking a step back this year.
-
Sox, Yanks, no Peacocks. 7:10 PM
Stuff is no longer elite. Cease reminds me of Rich Harden when he was healthy.
-
Sox, Yanks, no Peacocks. 7:10 PM
^^^^^^
-
Sox, Yanks, no Peacocks. 7:10 PM
This exactly, they should trade him this winter for the best offer they get. He's about to lose his s%*# just like Giolito did a year ago.
-
Sox, Yanks, no Peacocks. 7:10 PM
I can, the offers were probably similar to a #3 with team control rather than a TOR starter. The Sox were probably valuing him as a TOR starter.
-
Reverse Boycott
Go with bags on heads.
-
Keynan Middleton rips White Sox 'no rules' culture
I'm not, like I said earlier it's easier to accept that the players just suck now rather than them not trying.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/38107475/nfl-training-camp-latest-news-fantasy-football-notes
-
Keynan Middleton rips White Sox 'no rules' culture
Is there another one year bad contract that the Sox could swap Moncada for to get him off the team? Also you have to consider not picking up Eloy's options at this point or trading him.
-
Keynan Middleton rips White Sox 'no rules' culture
Just further proof that they need to go scorched earth and Hahn needs to be fired.
-
Keynan Middleton rips White Sox 'no rules' culture
I did not want to believe this. Makes me sad. It was easier to believe that they just suck now.
-
8/6 Games
Fun that all of their pitching acquisitions had a s%*# debut, other than Carela.
-
8/6 Games
They took him out for Kelley
-
Ky Bush NOT Promoted to MLB (Edit)
I swear to god even the Royals and Rockies aren't this dumb.
-
Sox @ Guardians 6:10 CT
Ew.
-
Fire Rick Hahn
-
8/4 Games
He's out of options, so I would actually stick him in the pen at the MLB level and try to work things out.
-
Kim Ng: "I called up my man Kenny Williams and got it done"
Here I found a pic of Hahn while Kenny makes a deal with the Marlins
-
Kim Ng: "I called up my man Kenny Williams and got it done"
Agreed.
-
Fire Rick Hahn
- 2023-24 NFL Season Thread
This is an awesome signing, much needed help. Now go get Houston too.- Kim Ng: "I called up my man Kenny Williams and got it done"
I thought this was pretty cool.- Kim Ng: "I called up my man Kenny Williams and got it done"
- Burger To Marlins
Edit: wasn't there- Burger To Marlins
It is possible that Hahn is in Time Out until the end of the season when he will be relieved of his duties. Harold has been hinting about this. Hahn spoke like someone who knows he's fired Tuesday. - 2023-24 NFL Season Thread