Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
I really thought he was gonna be a Jose Ramirez clone. This is a guy that used to hit 115 mph HRs and stole 40 bags in AA. He's one of Baseball's greatest enigmas.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
$29M if you include his buyout.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
93 mph from Cease. WTF. He injured?
-
7/27 Games
They already moved Reyes to the Pen? Yikes.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
It's amazing how the Guardians can pull starters out of their ass.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
If we're being honest, Burger doesn't have a position either.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
Jake Burger is basically Rob Deer.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
When was the last time Cease's ERA was under 4.00? And it's not like the Sox D is hurting him because his xFIP going into today was 3.95 Team is so dumb hanging on to him.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
Would not shock me if Cease looks a lot like Kopech next year.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
The further Cease gets away from 2022, the more his value drops. Trade him, Rick. Idiots.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
I know.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
Like now, before he loses his s%*#.
-
7/27/23: Cleveland Guardians @ Chicago White Sox - 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & Radio WMVP AM 1000
I know this might be unpopular, but I think Cease is what his ERA says he is outside of 2022. Also, he throws 94-95 now and no longer has plus velo in this day and age. I think WAR overrates Cease. He's basically Rich Harden if he stayed healthy. So if someone wants to trade a haul for him, be my guest.
-
Giolito & Reynaldo to LAA. Update: Angels put on waivers
No need to deny reality. I was wrong, take the L , move on.
-
Giolito & Reynaldo to LAA. Update: Angels put on waivers
You're right . Their reluctance to trade Cease is baffling. I don't understand. I understand if they're not ready to trade Robert yet but they should be discussing it next July.
-
Giolito & Reynaldo to LAA. Update: Angels put on waivers
I don't think Jerry has the patience for another rebuild. Anyone expecting anything other than 2014-16 level bullshit going forward is gonna be disappointed. Cease and Robert will get traded eventually. All I can ask is that they don't trade Montgomery, Schultz, Quero level guys.
-
Giolito & Reynaldo to LAA. Update: Angels put on waivers
I'm shocked that Giolito returned a top 100 guy. I think only the Angels would have done this because they're trying like hell to convince Ohtani to stay.
-
GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC
- GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC
This.- GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC
But really, if someone wants to think that Kelly and Bummer are good based on their FIP and give the Sox something decent who am I to complain?- GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC
But his FIP!!!- GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC
Ahahahahahaha f*** off Sox- GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC
Giolito can take Katz with him.- GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC
Just dumping his contract is enough.- GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC
Pedro gonna Grifol. - GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC