Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. Robert is still really streaky. Let's not forget that just a few weeks ago his average was in the high .240s because he was swinging at garbage sliders. Robert is on a heater right now, let's see if he goes into another funk or not.
  2. I don't trust the org at all to help him. The entire lineup has pitch recognition issues. I've never seen a lineup swing at sliders low and away like the Sox do. A few individuals like Baez and Soriano? Sure. Not the entire lineup.
  3. From what I've seen, Colas doesn't have the pitch recognition to be successful at the MLB level. Seems to be the definition of a 4A player.
  4. I have no idea why they wouldn't consider trading Cease. 2024-25 ain't happening. I understand not trading Kopech until he proves he can start, which may never happen.
  5. I have contempt toward the organization. They're right there with Colorado and KC as the worst run teams in baseball. I actually don't hate the players, I can't stand management. It's really nobody's fault that the core guys that showed so much promise at one point got injured and lost their talent. s%*# happens. That being said, Hahn should be fired.
  6. I would rather someone who already has bad stats give up the lead, thx.
  7. Pen is blowing their trade value, ugh.
  8. Do you think that there is a possibility that a team that knows what they're doing can make a good reliever out of Lopez?
  9. Montgomery and Schultz look promising but the Sox will probably find some way to ruin them.
  10. You just knew that was gonna happen.
  11. Do you bite the bullet and keep Jimenez in RF to see if Burger finds himself again as DH?
  12. Grandal runs in concrete shoes
  13. Gregory Santos is proof spending money in FA for relievers is dumb.
  14. Burger was a nice story for a while.
  15. What is this offense and where did it come from? 7 runs in consecutive games? Whoda thunk?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.