Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. Eddie Rosario is what I think Colas's ceiling is
  2. Thank you for creating this thread, I was gonna do it if you didn't.
  3. Is it time to question whether Kopech can be a starter?
  4. I know a lot of fans don't want to hear this, but I don't really blame Moncada that much for his failure. In 2018-19 the ball exploded off of his bat and he had elite EV metrics. Then he got covid and wasn't the same guy. It's just s%*# luck tbh, he got sick and injured and it altered his talent level. It sucks but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I don't have a problem with him being called a bust, because it’s objectively true, but it's more bust-injuries than bust-lazy.
  5. Can someone explain to me wtf they're doing drafting Nick Madrigal again? I thought they tried that and it didn't work.
  6. Idk where to put this, but my relationship with the White Sox right about now summed up in a song:
  7. Is this in reference to the LHP they took in the 6th round? Probably a punt pick then.
  8. There's no way Morales makes it to 51, right?
  9. On MLB pipeline they have Gonzalez as a 40 runner. https://www.mlb.com/prospects/draft/jacob-gonzalez-694378
  10. So if Gonzalez makes the bigs, does he play 3B? 2B?
  11. This is exactly why I chose tradition. This org is a loser historically.
  12. The guy the Rays picked.
  13. Yeah, their track record is really good at identifying and developing talent. ?
  14. What happened to drafting guys like Montgomery and Schultz?
  15. What happened to drafting guys like Montgomery and Schultz?
  16. Steve Stone was on the Score and said Hahn's job is safe.
  17. Jerry's BFF Bob said that Jerry's takeaway from Hahn's failure is that rebuilds are bad....if that's the case then we're truly fucked.
  18. Honestly I might wait to sell on Eloy. He's having a good season (not in the power dept though) and they might be able to get something for him if he can avoid anything more serious than nagging injuries. IIRC they still have him for 3 more seasons, right?
  19. I think a team that knows what they're doing can make a decent reliever out of Lopez. Put him on the Rays and I'd bet he's lights out.
  20. There any team with a worse offense than the Sox?
  21. I still think keeping Cease is dumb.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.