7/8: Cards @ Sox: Mikolas v. Toussaint

ChiSox59

• ChiSox59 changed the title to 7/8: Cards @ Sox: Mikolas v. Toussiant
  • Quin pinned this topic
  • ChiSox59 changed the title to 7/8: Cards @ Sox: Mikolas v. Toussaint

It's kinda funny that Zach Remillard would kill the baseball most Spring Trainings, play decent defense, yet the Sox only gave him a chance after pretty much being out of options of other people to use. I know the league may very well figure him out, but it's pretty comical that he sat down in the minors for 7 years. Honestly, he seems to me to give you a professional at bat most times up there and he hustles. He really is a guy that is great to root for....I wish we had more of those.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wegner said:

It's kinda funny that Zach Remillard would kill the baseball most Spring Trainings, play decent defense, yet the Sox only gave him a chance after pretty much being out of options of other people to use. I know the league may very well figure him out, but it's pretty comical that he sat down in the minors for 7 years. Honestly, he seems to me to give you a professional at bat most times up there and he hustles. He really is a guy that is great to root for....I wish we had more of those.

I honestly believe there is zero baseball IQ in the organization.  Why doesn't Anderson bat lead off Benentendi is out? 

• Like 1

Sox averaging over 6 runs in their last 9 games? Of course I had to be at the one that they don't score for 10 innings. I guess I'm bad luck....of course I would have left sooner if they would've just given me the damn hat so it's their fault.

4 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Anderson  RC in the first inning has to be under 20.

Split         G PA AB R  H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO   BA  OBP  SLG  OPS TB GDP HBP SH SF IBB ROE BAbip tOPS+ sOPS+
1st inning   62 62 58 5 10  3  0  0   0  3  0  4 16 .172 .226 .224 .450 13   1   0  0  0   0   0  .238    67    22

Provided by Baseball-Reference.com: View Original Table
Generated 7/8/2023.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Nice AB by Colas. 

Hopefully that is not the offensive highlight of the game....but yes a very nice at bat. I sat down by the right field foul pole the other day and was keeping an eye on Oscar...he gets nice jumps on the ball and shows some hustle. It sure would be nice if he figures it out with the pitch selection here in the majors and soon.