7/8: Cards @ Sox: Mikolas v. Toussaint

ChiSox59

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Is TA just playing hurt, or is he done? He is about as awful as anyone in the sport.

His sprint speed is down somewhat compared to last year which id believe could indicate a leg problem.

His exit velocity and pull/other way profile are almost precisely at his previous seasons numbers so he is hitting the ball just as hard as before.

But, he has the lowest launch angle in baseball, giving him a career high ground ball rate. 

I feel like this is a guy whose coaches have been trying to get him to hit the ball on the ground for 3 years, the more he listens the more he struggles.

11 minutes ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

How many late inning heroic moments have been stamped out of existence because Grifol pinch hits for literally everyone on the roster? Let the dude hit. 

Zavala doesn’t belong in the majors. I’m plenty ok with him never playing again for the Sox ever.

Just now, Dan Pasqua said:

There is absolutely zero to root for with this team.  Nothing to look forward to.  Nobody close to a baseball player.  No reason to watch, listen or go attend.  I have problems.  Please help me stop!!!!

Luis Robert bro, but otherwise I'm with you.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Truly a pathetic offensive effort

I'm sorry that I missed that bottom of the 8th inning on tv...it sounded like quite the awful effort on the radio. Grandal has become truly useless.

9 minutes ago, Dan Pasqua said:

There is absolutely zero to root for with this team.  Nothing to look forward to.  Nobody close to a baseball player.  No reason to watch, listen or go attend.  I have problems.  Please help me stop!!!!

I watch because Robert is on the team . but I watch the Marlins, Brewers, & Reds more and more . there's some really good baseball being played by those teams.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1