Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Texas gets a one out single through 1st and 2nd. Winsdor then strikes out the next batter for the 2nd out. Runner on 1st and the Titans are one out away. Come on Titans and Go Winsdror go.
  2. Holy s***, what a play by Danny Dorn in the 9th inning to get the leadoff man out.
  3. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    The Fullerton game now enters the bottom of the 9th. Winsdor on the mound looking for the win and a complete game. Dorn makes a spectacular catch on what looked to be a leadoff single
  4. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Marte is now in. Just going to throw this out here. Usually I wouldn't put him in a situation like this, but if its true he's in the talks for this rumored deal, then maybe the Braves wanted to see him. I know, highly unlikely, so that ends my crazy ass speculation. I'll s*** a brick if Marte is dealt. martinez grounds out to Jose...1 down.
  5. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I'm guessing Adkins or Rauch. But like I said earlier, Ozz will end up going with the vet jackson (why, I don't know).
  6. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Sometimes it pays to be the owner of the board
  7. Fields seems to be doing a bit better. Who knows maybe he will be in Bham by seasons end, although it still seems really quick to me. Either way, he'll be in WS for at least the next month.
  8. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Winsdor is done with the 8th inning and the Titans are still up 3-2. Time for them to get a few more insurance runs and then Winsdor can trot out in the bottom of the ninth with a shot to finish up the college world series. Come on Titans!!!!!
  9. In fact, I don't even think they can be on the 40 man roster.
  10. The Sox could simply activate Magglio Ordonez and send him to the Braves who would then have to keep him on their roster until he is ready to play. Or the deal could be held off. I'm imagining Maggs will be on his way to AAA in the next day or two. He'll probably play two games at DH and then be ready to play.
  11. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Politte with a huge two innings of relief. If he pitches like this then this will be a great pickup. Its like trading Politte for an effective version of himself Now I'd say you turn it to Adkins or Cotts, but i'm guessing the Sox will go with Jackson for whatever reasons. I'm thinking Winsdor is either going to finish this game out with a win or with a loss. He's been amazing this entire season and I really hope he can finish it out. Go Winsdor go
  12. Fullerton takes the lead on a 2 out single by Kurt Suzuki. It was only his 3rd hit of th college world series and his first RBI. It is now 3-2.
  13. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Lucy is probably a better athlete and is a little more raw. I'd say Lucy has more upside, but Suzuki is a very good all around player who I'm a huge fan of. I do have some doubts as to how Suzuki will handle the transfer to wood bats.
  14. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Well I've long said I'm a nerd trapped in a studs body
  15. I think the pieces are in place and that right now the only question is whether JR will approve of the salary (this is just my hunch) and whether Maggs is healthy and possibly whether the deal is expanded to include Cruz. As long as Marte isn't a part of it and the rumors are accurate as to who will be a part of the deal, I'll be pretty happy. I'm still gonna take the wait and see approach. I'd love for the deal to be pulled today though, so the Sox can get the players in town for the Twins series. First they got to win todays game though, but then a big time trade could really be a nice pick me up going into the Twins series. I also think it will come down to what Ozzie says. He's probably familiar with Andruw Jones since they were teammates and since he was in the NL may no at least a bit about Russ Ortiz. If he likes the idea of Jones, then you'll see this thing go through.
  16. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Fullerton takes the lead. Kurt Suzuki comes up wth his first RBI of the world series and its with 2 outs on a single. Its now 3-2 Titans.
  17. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I like Cotts potential. He gets in funks at times, but he's gonna be a good one.
  18. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Hey, now you know why I enjoy school so much. Its great when the weather is warm and your walking around campus.
  19. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I, like Cheat, want to start seeing Adkins in some pressure situations. Jackson should be swapped with Adkins in terms of duties. I still don't know why Jackson seems to be put in pressure situations as of late even though he's been brutal in them.
  20. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Lets score some more and then turn it over to Adkins and Cotts. By the way, 1 out and runners on 1st and 2nd for Fullerton in the 7th inning against Texas now.
  21. I say first promote Baj to Charlotte. The guys in charlotte have been doing good and to me have earned their shot at the majors first. Majew has a hell of an arm and has been doing outstanding while Duncan and Santiago have major league experience and have been looking good. Santiago has a pretty live arm as well.
  22. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Wow that was awesome by Willie and Jose. What a juke by those two, haha. Come on Cliff, get Sammy.
  23. Fullerton has tied the game up at 2 in the college world series. THey have a runner on 1st too (reached on an error). Looks like this is gonna be a heck of a finish to the game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.