Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
Location and Posts Per Day are back
Lol...awesome work heads.
-
Hats
I thought I just had a retarded head size or something. That makes sense though, I had a proline NFL hat and it fit me awesome and my Charlotte Knight hat fits me great. Can't say the same for my Warthogs hat, but it fits me good when I wear it backwards so thats what i do. I wear hats and beanies all the time in the morning. Too lazy to comb my hair before school most of the time since its so early.
- Best Toys
-
Best Toys
What were some of your favorite presents that you remember getting when you were a wee lad for Christmas, Hannaka (I'm sorry for spelling it wrong) or any other holiday you celebrate?? My all time favorites as a lad were getting Lego's, Trucks, and Army Men. I loved building things and my friends and I would always play war and crap. I was a hell of a creative kid...then Nintendo came around, that was a really cool gift to. But unlike kids now adays, we played Nintendo when we couldn't go outside, not instead of going outside.
-
Last couple of days on the boards
Your in trouble PA...if CW ain't giving ya a penny..then neither am I Great post though PA...I agree fully.
-
Jason
Also, want to make note that I have now removed the Showering thread all together. I was going through trying to delete individual posts that were incredibly out of line and found that there were way too many (By 2 banned members) and the damn thread was like 10 pages. That stuff should of never been allowed there in the first place...I've learned a lot from those days.
- Jason
- Jason
-
Williams Resurrection
Good stuff.
- Raised Terror Alert
-
Last couple of days on the boards
Solid post PA. The thing I'll have to do a better job of is keeping posts from getting to this point, although almost always I talk to the people involved via aim or pm to try and clear it up. I think thats the case of what happened in that thread or at least I hope so. And I'm with ya, I love this board because of the "community" feeling to it. I think that same feeling sometimes leads to people having spats with each other at times. Kind of like every once in a while u get in a fight with family members or friends or whoever else.
-
Wood Floors
Don't get started about moving..I swear I've moved more times then anyone not in the military. Moving for us is like spring cleaning, lol. Its the time of the year where we finally clean all our crap out. Of course when we move we move like 2 blocks away and then my dad and I (Mainly me...he uses the excuse I'm young so I Should do it all) move everything and by the end of the two or three days it takes, I'm absolutely dead tired. Thats why I told him this time, we ain't moving until I'm done with school and moved on my own
-
Attached images
Was that movie any good?
-
Reds Sign Jimenez to 1-yr. Contract
I always was a big Jimenez backer. Statistically he was better then Roberto although that isn't everything and I do think Ozzie would of possibly been able to light a fire under him. I was pissed when the Sox lost Jimenez. Him and Bittner eventually turned into Scott Schoenweiss.
-
Favorite Cartoon Shows From Back in the Days
OK, I'm adding: Transformers (You rule steff...thats a badass cartoon show ) Scooby Doo (Not once could I ever figure out who did it...man was I retarded, lol) Rugrats and Doug (Patty Mayonaise...the Beats...lmao)
-
Mark Knopfler
He is definately a damn good guitarist. Dire Straits had some pretty damn good songs...especially considering most of their stuff was from the 80's at least I think it was...and lets just say I don't like much of that 80's bs.
-
Wood Floors
Ya, my mom's got wood floors in her house and I remember helping her clean them right after we installed them. Shouldn't be a problem at all. I only know that your not supposed to wax a new car right after you get it, because the paint sometimes takes a while to fully dry or something like that.
-
Favorite Cartoon Shows From Back in the Days
Alright...since we don't got much to talk about who the Sox have signed (NOT YET AT LEAST). I figured it be kind of cool to bring up your favorite cartoons or other shows when you were a wee lad. Since we have all different generations here it will be kind of cool to see what everyone liked. For me it had to be: Gumby Inspector Gadget Duck Tales (Man did that show kick butt) GI Joe Flinstones (if I was home during the afternoon it was the only cartoon on, so I grew to like it) I'll think of others...mind is blank right now.
-
Here's some fair and balanced posting
Tsk tsk 2k4...I thought only Bush's kids did anything wrong. I'm in shock, other kids...without the last name of Bush get in trouble. Wowzers
-
Last couple of days on the boards
Begood...she wasn't speaking to you.
-
New Deadline!!!
I know the feeling..my dad is already sick of me telling him how the Sox are gonna rip his Dodgers off and steal away Mota and their top prospects
-
Scotty
I bet they will resign him for less.
-
4 guys the Sox should and very well could get
Kapler is a good bench player.
-
Free Agent Compensation Draft Picks
Good stuff, this puts the Sox in a great position to really fill their lower levels with some great prospects.
-
Add your relievers and starters here
Looper and Baez would be two good fits and I'd like someone like Scott elarton to a minor league deal. When healthy that guy can be pretty damn good.