Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
Jason
Sounds cool...I'm definately interested. Was looking for a long time on coming up with a better color scheme.
-
Bulls Pregame
I wouldn't ever take on a bad contract if Maggs was in the deal.
-
BIG NBA trade
I Think the Suns did pretty good.
-
Bulls-Suns
It got closer, but they have a 3 point lead with like 15 seconds left. Brunson blows defensively, he is so slow. I never saw weaker interior defense then what the Bulls played in the 2nd half. Good god, anyone could drive into the lane. A lot of it had to do with Brunson continually getting burned on the outside. Blount got burned a few times too. And well, Curry was terrible in the inside, he'd just let the people shoot. Erob had a huge 4th though, hit a few really key buckets with the shot clock in the red.
-
DVD Burning
My eyes are gonna be peeled this weekend.
-
General Transaction Rules
This is really good stuff Steff. I think when its all set and done, I'm going to pin this post in the archive forum so people can easily access the rules.
-
Bulls Pregame
Well if somehow the Dodgers picked up all his salary, maybe they could get Ponson at less than what has been reported. If they deal Konerko, Dodgers pick up his salary, and then sign Ponson at 4 mill...they would be right on budget. Not that I think that either scenario happens.
-
DVD Burning
I got a dvd burner for xmas, haven't used it yet, but I'm looking forward to trying it out. The problem is, the dvd player in the house is a Sony and I heard Sony won't play burned DVD's. Does anyone know if thats true?
-
Take it for what its worth (from the Score)
Right now, I'm so over everything that I am just sick of hearing rumors. I'm just going to wait, no point in getting overly exciting. This is how the entire offseason has been.
-
HAPPY B-DAY 1549
Hope you have a great one Rob
-
Sugar Bowl
Supposed to be a strong class. I don't follow recruiting very much though. I usually only watch the guys on the team and maybe see something on ESPN and read it, otherwise I almost pay no attention. Although I do remember seeing that they supposed had a few of the top players in the country interested and thought to be committing to Iowa. Ferentz does a good job.
-
Sugar Bowl
I don't think he'd go to Nebraska. I think he's happy in Denver.
-
Sugar Bowl
You gotta figure, as long as your a top school, you'll get at least a few blue chippers. Thats what pisses me off about ND. I keep reading that their recruiting class blows. At least my favorite team (Iowa) is building up an awesome program. Although they will be depending on a true sophmore qb who set Texas state records
-
Sugar Bowl
Portis is so freaking good. He's probably my favorite player to watch in the NFL. Too bad he played in the most boring playoff game of the year.
-
Sugar Bowl
Just hope he forgets to set his alarm and sleeps in again and somehow makes himself ineligible for next season Does FSU have any top notch qb recruits coming in?
-
Sugar Bowl
Thats cause Jason White only looks good against teams without a real defense. When it comes to playing a real team, you can't get buy with a not so talented qb. I still don't know how Dorsey got Miami one national championship.
-
Sugar Bowl
If only FSU players knew how to count...then they would of realized there were too many men on the field But FSU will be pretty good, especially now that Rix is gone
-
KW got something planned?
Kw's plan is in my mind to somehow have the Sox stay close because of youngsters proving themselves and the younger major leaguers stepping up and improving their games. Whether it will happen or not, I'm not sure, but if thats the case then the Sox will probably be willing to add a few players at the deadline. As of now, they will just sign a lot of guys to minimum or minor league type deals and it will be an interesting battle at spring training.
-
Sugar Bowl
The ACC definately proved itself. Big 10 had mixed results, but some of their teams looked exceptional. Big 12 was just ugly. How Nebraska was one of the big 12's teams to win, still amazes me. Either way, I gotta give some credit to the ACC, Pac 10 and the MAC who all faired pretty well despite at many times being told how they were weaker then the other conferences. And damn will the ACC be stacked when it gets VaTech, Miami and BC. Then again VaTech blows against real teams, but they are ever so talented. Either way Spiff, you know damn well you'd rather of had the ACC go 1-5 if that one win was from FSU
-
Sugar Bowl
LSU wins and now the debate begins when it comes to who would win a game between USC and LSU.
-
Sugar Bowl
OU's oline has been creamed by LSU's defensive front. Man, LSU has a hell of a defense. Was the big 12 just weak. I mean Texas falls to Washington State, hell they didn't just fall, they were dominated (the score said it was close, but it wasn't).
-
Sugar Bowl
Well, if White wants to prove he's the best qb in college football (College qb, not NFL qb) then he better show it off right here and put together a game tying drive. Me, I always have felt Roethlinsberger should of won the heisman...come on LSU, stuff the Sooners a few last times.
-
Sugar Bowl
I think Bullsback was my login for Madden 03, do I need a new one?
-
Soxtalk's Madden Challenge
On like Wednesday I'm going to put together a list of the people playing. I want to give a few days, since I'm sure a few people have been gone for New Years and all that.
-
PS2 Online
I don't even know what my screenname is, but I have online capabilities, I'm going to guess Bullsback is my screenname.