Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Since I've been home with the flu, I've been pretty much a bum all weekend, other then going to the LA auto show and out with that girl on Sat. To say the least I did a lot of swearing cause i got cremed by like 25 in a few games. I was about to return the damn game
  2. Ya, I got the online thing. I need to go to the office and steal a longer ethernet cable though, well give them my shorter cable and replace it with a longer one so I can plug it into the hub . Do you really want ISU to get whooped by Fullerton. ISU was the 2nd game I played, I'm like 3 games into my season. Needless to say I beat em
  3. I just played Kentucky and holy crap was it hard. I was so surprised I won. Of course Kentucky was ranked like 40th. I think I"m like 200th in the country The game is hard, but it makes it fun.
  4. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    I wonder if there is a way to find the school and then somehow look at the yearbooks. Laura is a typical name, but how many could there be at schools where there was a tragic accident.
  5. Wise words Mark. All I know is I need to stop expecting a big move and just sit back and pay attention to other sports until baseball season gets closer. The Sox will probalby sign a few guys to the minimum with some incentives and call it an offseason. I wouldn't look for a big move out of them, unless it involves dealing Magglio. I think I'm going to be interested in seeing how the youngsters do during spring and druing the season cause they will have to step it up.
  6. The good thing is, Kristen Kreuk is still out there for us dan
  7. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Oh man, lmao.
  8. I remember that and you were pretty right on with the Georgia Tech game too, although it wasn't near the blowout you and NCAA predicted I hope LSU keeps it up, so far its been a really good game. Well if it counts, Cal State Fullerton may be making it into the NCAA tourney cause they are starting to play good in NCAA March Madness with me
  9. I don't like hockey, but stanley cup does own.
  10. And its going to be over in a day or two when it gets annulled. Still, this is his 15 minutes of fame and oh man would that be awesome
  11. West is not in the organization anymore. He retired from professional baseball, although I'm assuming the Sox still own his rights if he were to join baseball. West will be a good football player though. I don't know if he'll make the pros because he's joining at a later date and had to sit out, but I think he has a few more years of eligibility and quite frankly he's an impressive athlete.
  12. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    That was the big thing I worried about, cause she's an awesome friend and I think the thing that kept me from asking her out earlier or being much more up front about it, was that I was worried about messing it up. But your situation is basically identical to me. Only real difference is I don't really compare other girls to her or anything like that. But when I'm around her, I don't think of other girls, even if a really attractive one walks by, which is so not me. In the few relationships I've been in, when a real attractive girl walks by, I always drift with the eyes and do a little scan . Then again, I have a knack for not having long relationships. But the 2 years is about identical to my situation. Then when her and I went to different schools we didn't see each other near as much, but then all of a sudden we just started talking again and thats when it hit me. Hopefully things work out well for the two of us Burly
  13. Sorry Spiff Had I known colds/flu was contagious via aim, I wouldn't of talked with ya Hope you feel better though, I've been pissy too, colds give me a very short temper. LSU's running back is a freaking stud. Go LSU
  14. Hated Soxtalk???
  15. Chisoxfn replied to SoxAce's topic in How Does That Work?
    The names progress as you get more posts. As far as pics, I have a few in my avatar and sig. Pretty soon, our minor league site, www.futuresox.com, will be updated with more pics closer to the start of the season. Another option is run a search on google.
  16. I've felt KC was the team to beat for a while. By the way, BJ, you got my email right?
  17. I can't believe Denver is getting killed. I guess its just the karma, for laying down last week against Green Bay.
  18. I'm sure I will. It seems pretty mild. I almost never get colds, but when I do, I'm a real sissy, I hate the whole thing. In this case its the flu cause i heaved late last night :puke
  19. But he supposedly runs like 3 miles a day and is still in amazing shape. I think the problem is he'd probably want personell power and the Bears don't want to give that up.
  20. Tyson is my favorite along with Hinrich and Crawford so I hope he's back, but I also hope he can stay healthy the rest of the season and put this injury behind him.
  21. Orange Juice and Hot Tea. Lousy Flu
  22. Chisoxfn replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    I'm sure you will get in. Even if you don't, you can just go in undeclared and then transfer in as long as you have decent grades in college. As for my SAT score it was 1210 I think.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.