Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
Announcment
Hopefully someone else will be keeping ya updated
-
Announcment
I'm talking with him right now.
-
Post hot chicks pics in here
We got great taste Kristin Kreuk and Natalie Portman...insert me in the middle
-
Announcment
I promise, this will be the final annoucnement in regards to what many have labeled, "Black Saturday" or the "Civil War". After reading many emails and having a lot of discussions with the rest of the staff, we've though about it and realized a mistake was made, namely in my part. Many mistakes were made that led up to that incident but the single largest mistake was made when we punished a mod, who had never done anything wrong. The easy way out was to simply ban all the people involved in the situation. That was the easy way, not the proper way. In hindsight Vince shouldn't of been banned. These were ludicrous accusations that belong elsewhere. And its been shown that many of the individiuals involved were basically just starting crap which they have done on many other boards. So I'm sorry for what went down that week. The site has made great steps forward the last week and that will continue with the addition of Vince, if he even accepts coming back. Thanks everyone for continually supporting this site and if anyone ever wants to see things added to the site, dont' hesitate to post them or to email me, Mark, or Alex.
-
A Final Announcment
I promise, this will be the final annoucnement in regards to what many have labeled, "Black Saturday" or the "Civil War". After reading many emails and having a lot of discussions with the rest of the staff, we've though about it and realized a mistake was made, namely in my part. Many mistakes were made that led up to that incident but the single largest mistake was made when we punished a mod, who had never done anything wrong. The easy way out was to simply ban all the people involved in the situation. That was the easy way, not the proper way. In hindsight Vince shouldn't of been banned. These were ludicrous accusations that belong elsewhere. And its been shown that many of the individiuals involved were basically just starting crap which they have done on many other boards. So I'm sorry for what went down that week. The site has made great steps forward the last week and that will continue with the addition of Vince, if he even accepts coming back. Thanks everyone for continually supporting this site and if anyone ever wants to see things added to the site, dont' hesitate to post them or to email me, Mark, or Alex.
-
Is it just me
So, by that thought, I can be the biggest jagoff (cheap, mean, nasty etc.), but as but as long as I go to Church and say 'Yay God" I am okay. Not trying to be a smartass, that is something that I never understood that the Catholic church seems to push - go to church, give us money and we'll pretend the rest never happened. Thats my thoughts as well. apparently you didn't read the responses to why that was a bad post... I know their are reasons to say that isn't ok. I just have my philosphy that people should be good. Good people get rewarded. I worship god at home and treat people right. I don't feel I need to go to church because I see too many people there complete jerkoffs the rest of the week. I'm not gonna accuse everyone of that cause there are plenty of good Christians.
-
Anyone else have a problem...
I'll support the team. I may not support Pierece. I sure as hell hope he learned his lesson from it because I got no respect for a player that would do that. I heard he did a lot to improve himself (nothing to do with basketball) and has made changes. I sure as hell hope he has.
-
Anyone else have a problem...
I'm a Hawkeye fan so I'll take the fifth.
-
Anyone dressing up for Halloween?
Well I'm borrowing a friends skirt. My plan is to go as a Catholic School Girl
-
Occupations
Student at Cal State Fullerton Work part time at a Real Estate office.
-
Ebay Item of the Day
HAAA...by the way thats a pretty cool plaque.
-
Deans Planet at it again
Lies...all lies, how the hell did they screw the name up. I told them Jason, not Jon
-
Is it just me
So, by that thought, I can be the biggest jagoff (cheap, mean, nasty etc.), but as but as long as I go to Church and say 'Yay God" I am okay. Not trying to be a smartass, that is something that I never understood that the Catholic church seems to push - go to church, give us money and we'll pretend the rest never happened. Thats my thoughts as well.
-
BMR was Sox2004, why was he allowed to post again
Cause he made a post. And yes, it is ver hard to ban someone by IP at times. If people want to get on they really can continue to do so. The only alternative you have is contacting their ISP and saying they are misusing it.
-
Sox minor-league free agents
Someone will grab Alvarez because he is valuable to have on a minor league team. Won't make it back to the majors, but will definately make a minor league club more competitive.
- BULLSHIT
-
Post hot chicks pics in here
Finally someone gets Kristen Kreuk in here. The only reason I watch Smallville
-
Is it just me
My flaws aren't with god, mine are with organized religion. Don't want to get into a huge debate. I think its great that people have spirtitual things they can look to and look forward too. I believe in a god, but I don't believe I need to go to church to worship him and get into heaven or anything like that. I've seen way too many people that go to church every week that the rest of their lives are a complete sham yet they feel they are better then you and such. I just live my life under one philosphy, try your best to treat people right and you will be rewarded in life. Thats my religion.
-
an interesting day at high school
Now thats comedy. s*** I wish I had that happen in my class today. All I did was mumble through an explanation in Law. My friend looks at me and goes what the f*** did you just say and my teacher has this puzzled look on his face. I was falling asleep when he called my name so I just went into, well, blah blah blah.
-
Later, I'm outta here
Have fun Alex and take the sleep. Oh ya, don't aim the gun towards your foot or something
-
World Series Game 5 Thread
The Fighting Fish win. Damn Bernie's shot scared the hell out of me. Marlins
-
A Question
U better be Pistol Pete
-
A Question
I keep putting off my lab for that reason. 1 credit for 4 hours...absolute bs :fyou :fyou
-
A Question
Damn you really had me feeling ya. My Calc was only 3 units..still sucked either way.
-
Is it just me
I'm just not gonna comment on a 14 year old.