Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
Kris Honel
We know Wright is another one of those arms that I really like. I don't know if he can do it out of the rotation, but I know he has a great attitude and great stuff and usually thats a winning combination. He will be very useful next year pitching out of the pen. And he can also make some spot starts.
-
Bring on spring training!!
Except you have to add b****ing about the White Sox into the equation or at least thats what I do
-
100 Greatest World Series
I thought last years was a very good one, even though it didn't get ratings and that Dbacks Yankees one was amazing. Kim blowing game after game and Gonzo's hit.
-
Kris Honel
JG is a great #4 pitcher and an alright #3 right now. I've became a big Garland fan. He was much more consistent this year although his stats still need to improve. I saw him step up in many key games and I still see him improving. This kid is very young and he's a productive pitcher. The Sox are only asking him to be a #4, assuming we get Colon or another guy in here thats an ace, and to me thats a great thing. The key will be getting a #5 to go along with him and working on making the pen even better.
-
Kris Honel
I say that Honel will rank as a 2/3. I don't see him ever turning into a true ace, but I do see him becoming a very solid pitcher that Sox fans will cheer for, for a long time. He does have the potential to be an ace though. I Think its pretty hard ranking a prospect when they are still in the lower levels. Next year in Bham will be a real test for him and a bit more of a barometer. I'll say this, that knuckle curve he throws is awesome.
-
Bring on spring training!!
For sure. I am out there every year. Its only about a 5:30 hour drive from where I am in SOCAL. I usually go there Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun or Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues and leave right after the game on either Sun or Tues. Just depends which days I can play hookie from school Its always a blast. Usually I am in the Phoenix area and drive up to Tuscon. I typically catch 2 Sox games and then watch two others games and a night game. Nights are a blast, a ton of things to do there.
-
Ashton Kutcher proposes to Demi Moore
1549, there are plenty of younger couples that aren't really high paced. Hell, I don't need to go to all the "trendy" hollywood clubs and all that crap. In fact, I never go to those areas. That would drive me nuts putting up with that type of crap. Some older people may feel the exatc opposite and be into that. I think it all depends on what certain people are into.
-
Ashton Kutcher proposes to Demi Moore
I didn't say thats my theory. Trust me, I'm the exact opposite, but I'm sure its his theory and their theory. I couldn't possibly see them actually thinking this is gonna work. Once I get married I plan on being with that person for the rest of my life. Now it may not happen, but I will do everything in my power to make sure I find the right person before hand and don't just marry someone for some stupid reason or if I don't really like them or something like that. To me marriage is a sacred thing, something I know I'm not ready for right now. For others it isn't, and I think that can be proven by flipping to Springer or any of the other afternoon talk shows.
-
Ashton Kutcher proposes to Demi Moore
People they play on the screen has NOTHING to do with the people that are behind closed doors. True. Why does this need to be explained to people? Maybe because I am an ignorant prick and those with superior knowledge, such as yourself, need to explain these things to me I believe to a certain extent that an actor's roles do have something to do with their real life personality. Kutcher has played for the most part only goofy characters, therefore he is probably a happy go lucky person in real life. Demi Moore on the other hand seems more like a serious person to me (and not just in movies, I can say that I have seen her in numerous tv interviews). Therefore you have the young kid, still a little immature and happy go lucky, and the Demi Moore who is much more serious, and mature. I just don't see it happening with these two. What does religion have to deal with any of this. I think it more comes to ethics and if they love eachother. Right now they obviously feel they do. As far as religion, I don't think its anyones business to say two parties shouldn't get married cause they are going to get a divorce. Just let the people that are getting married make that decision. Is it foolish, yes, but I can see far worse things happening then me marrying Demi Moore
-
Ashton Kutcher proposes to Demi Moore
He's one short-sighted dude. How old is he, 25? What's he going to do in 10 years, when Demi's working on half a century? Of course the chances of them lasting that long are 0%, and they both know it, so why bother getting married? It doesn't bother me one bit, but I'm surprised the religious right hasn't made more noise about the fact that Hollywood regularly makes a mockery of one of christianity's most sacred institutions. If I was a christian, this kind of s*** would really piss me off. One word...Divorce. Trust me, he's gonna enjoy her for ar while and then as she gets older he's gonna be peace.
-
The Cell renovations....
Well they are removing a ton of upperdeck seats and its believed they will be completely redoing the upper deck. And their is a possibility of a homer porch but like 2k3 said, they aren't gonna have an official release till after the series.
-
What would have made a diference?
Great Topic. I gotta say keeping Frank Thomas when Ken Williams wanted to and basically had him dealt to the Red Sox at the trade deadline last year. I think Frank was a HUGE reason this team didn't go anywhere. The stats would say otherwise, but its just something I believe. I aslo think hiring a new manager would of helped. And of course had they gotten Javier Vazquez there is no doubt they win the division.
-
The New Joe Millionaire
Haa, I was actually watching Everwood of all things instead of it. After 15 minutes I gave up on Joe Millionaire.
-
The New Joe Millionaire
All my dreams involve swedish girls. You know when Loquicia bashes a show, its got to be horrible She should so be on Entertainment Weekly or Today or whatever that show is called.
-
I loved it
I'm a little late to the party, but Welcome Aboard
- hey guys
-
Funniest Movie I ever saw
Oh man...all time classic. Jim Carey's finest work along with Dumb and Dumber, which is another movie for some reason I left out.
-
Self Serving Thread Warning ~ Sorry
Thats a good idea. We'll have to change it up, but I'll talk with Murcie and Heads about that tomorrow.
-
Can Willie Harris
I remember late in the season he finally got on base (Like the last week when Alomar stopped starting). He was really a sparkplug. Mix that with the fact that I'm not a big Alomar fan and I say why not save the money and go with Harris. I'd rather invest 3-4 mill which is what Alomar is rumored to get on someone else, like a very good reliever or a shortstop.
-
Hey, Jason...
Nah, your cooler then me. But I'm not sure how the colors are set in regards to single board mods.
-
Post hot chicks pics in here
I dunno BJ, she just doesn't do it for me...but that doesn't mean she can't do it for you
-
Billy Koch
Phew...the other Kip supporter made it here
-
THE official whats your favorite ID name on this s
She's referring to me CS. I know everyone digged that sig
-
Self Serving Thread Warning ~ Sorry
While only 2 mods are listed, there are a lot more mods then that. I think the big thing was that before hand, all of the mods thought more as individiauls and didn't really have a general idea. Over the next week we plan on having a much more wide stance where all mods can be comfortable taking action when they find it necessary. Along with those listed as mods here, there are also quite a few others that have access to mod all boards. But their will always be times that a mod won't be around...but I'm comfortable that people here know how to treat others. As long as you think before you post, we shouldn't have trouble. And all personal matters should be dealt with somewhere else. If you don't like a poster, then keep that to yourself and just ignore their posts. As far as ages, I'd say we have all kinds, but there are some younger posters and a lot of them around my age. There are also plenty older then me.
-
Is Jessica Simpson...
Geeze thats stupid. I mean when I was 6 I thought Buffalo wings were Buffalo, but when your a grown women. Wow, I don't think you'll ever be shocked by a comment she makes, unless she some how figures out time travel. In that case, I'd be stunned.