Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Chisoxfn replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    Who knows why that person has to keep coming here.
  2. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    To the person who started this post. I'm so sorry, I was messing with something in the control panel and thought I was doing something else and deleted your name. I'm so so sorry. Jason
  3. Chisoxfn replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Rolf, squid, penis...I wonder what other people think it is.
  4. Get Colon back and they'll have a kick ass starting rotation
  5. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Welcome aboard. Sox have reportedly offered Colon 3 yr 40 mill. I don't think you'll find a person on here that doesn't think the Sox need to bring back Colon or get another ace if they are going to compete for the series.
  6. Cito, Ozzie, Walker, Coop, Nossek...sounds like a kick butt staff to me.
  7. I dunno...I think I'm gonna get out the Sox I use every day to work on Soxtalk...maybe someone will buy them for 1000 bucks And I got a lot of pairs available, so don't be shy
  8. Chisoxfn replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    That site has me man. I love the smileys. Some very good and funny ones. lol i love the elephant its dancing i'm easily amused Oh yeah. BTW, what the hell is this The front part looks like a squid
  9. Chisoxfn replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    What did i say? Whoops.. sorry not you 2004. The other one... LOL. Sounds like a pissed off World Crossing poster. Don't fret.. I'm sure Michelle will beat your sorry butts out of parking spots next year, too!! Oh I don't think we need to worry about anyone beating us out of parking spots next year. We will just go to the other side of the parking lot. It's a bit more classy there and we don't have to look at loose,drunk,women who are seeking so much attention they have to bare it all for the world to see. I'm done here. Thanks for entertaining me a bit. Everyone is right this site has gone to Hell. Oh.. please don't go away mad. Just go away She GAWN
  10. Chisoxfn replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    Heather, ya just turned me off... s*** happens every so often! That doesn't happen very often with me. I'm a very classy individual. I'm not down with getting drunk all the time. That, in fact, was only the third time all summer that I had any alcohol! And it's hillarious that Sideshowapu is croaking about this WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN THERE! As long as you have some champagne for my arrival, I'll forgive this isolated incident. Champagne makes me think of Wild Things. Heather...can ya arranget that for us
  11. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Um...people who do the waves are idiots. Although I still say you aren't a f***in idiot. Thanks. It wasn't my idea, the hot girls sitting in front of us wanted to do it, so I just went along and tried to help them. Ah yes, the one exception to every rule
  12. Rock on Gash. It will hurt not being the only one that calls ya Gashie (I was willing to share with BeGood and Heather, but a new girl, I dunno). Sounds freaking great. I got back into my groove last week, now your getting back into yours.
  13. Chisoxfn replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Man thats an awesome smiley (referring to the Sex one)..and that site had some other really cool ones. Damn it Pudge got stuck in a rundown.
  14. Chisoxfn posted a topic in SLaM
    I need to figure out who here I'd smack at a baseball game As you can tell I'm not a fan of the wave. Damn, should of probably made this a pll, but I don't know how to change it into one.
  15. Chisoxfn replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
  16. Chisoxfn replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Rolf....screw it. This thread is already hillarious. Plus we got Heather talking about my magic stick, which means it has to stay in the archives
  17. Chisoxfn replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Alright, gonna delete this post too, since its just for record keeping I think I got trigger finger for the first time ever today
  18. Chisoxfn replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Lol, me u and abo must of done it at the same time. I banned the weirdo.
  19. Chisoxfn replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    ROLF
  20. Chisoxfn replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    Just remember your girlfriends are more then welcome when I'm there
  21. Chisoxfn replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    We better not show up at the same time abo, cause I'd be pissed
  22. Yes, Cabrera with a 2 out RBI single
  23. Free Burgers are free burgers, I guess you get what you pay for. Think of it this way Cheat, never again will you have to cook for that friend, he'll always be willing to cook for ya (Just watch out for payback )
  24. Lol....I'm gonna be bbqin some chicken tonight. Hopefully I do it when its still light, when it gets really dark me and my friends can't tell whether its cooked or not so we just torch it a little more
  25. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Sometime in 2005 depending on how he progresses. I don't see him in Chicago this upcoming season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.