Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
We won? Damn I turned the T.V. off after the 10th..
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 09:31 PM) Did any of them yell "You lie!"?
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
I gotta say the crowd has been hilarious tonight.
-
9/9 PLAYOFFS
f***ing Boston.. Oh well.. it'll be good for our minor league players to see how they fare against a major league pitcher. Gives them that confidence boost.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Hell to the no Balta.. Fast fingers.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
When Tommy starts a game thread (especially recently), the sox have won.
-
2009 draft
QUOTE (GO CHI SOX! @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 11:51 AM) Biggest Sleeper SC: Dan Black The 14th rounder Black hasn’t had the best of results in the early going, but I really like his combination of plus power and fantastic plate discipline. He doesn’t have a position and has been playing a lot of first base, it’s unfortunate that he couldn’t stick at the position he played a lot in college, that being catcher, because then he really would be a prospect. But as it is I believe in the bat, even at first, so hopefully Dan Black doesn’t prove me wrong. I'll be damned.. :headbang
-
9/8 Great Falls Doubleheader
QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 11:59 PM) Two more strikeouts though. Eek, alittle harsh on the raw, 18 year old huh?
-
Man or Woman?
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 11:33 PM) I'd hit it. I'm gonna have to agree with Slav on this one..
-
9/8 Great Falls Doubleheader
Nice to see Trayce Thompson with a 2-4 night.
-
9/8 Oakland at White Sox 7:11 on CSN+
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 11:04 PM) I hate being right/ Well I was kidding BTW (thought it was obvious). But I was more or less talking just Cust. And of course Cust takes him deep, which I laughed hard in my basement. Good call on that part though BTW.
-
9/8 Oakland at White Sox 7:11 on CSN+
Ryan Sweeney sticking it to the sox org. Somewhere in Chicago, BearSox is jizzing uncontrollably.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Forget Torres, it's all about Dan Hudson nowadays.
-
It's official...
QUOTE (JPN366 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 09:16 PM) How dare you, sir!? That's a Norris man you've insulted. Only "Chuck Norris" has that kind of leeway.
-
9/8 Oakland at White Sox 7:11 on CSN+
QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 09:09 PM) Randy is so bad it's laughable. Well he really isn't suppose to be in the big anyways.. though we could say that about alot of the players that worse our uniform and still are this season. BTW, congrats to Hudson.. you now have an official earned run credited to your name. I dunno if they counted Alexei's error as one as they shouldn't but it's showing up on Gameday.
- It's official...
-
9/8 Oakland at White Sox 7:11 on CSN+
QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 03:28 PM) We have the softball alignment today. Ah, your the guy with the impressive sig. Well done robin.
-
9/8 Oakland at White Sox 7:11 on CSN+
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 03:08 PM) Kotsay is really getting a lot of PT, but you can hardly argue as he has been very effective. Sox record has been very good when he's in the lineup. He helps out Dye, since the sox record hasn't been as good when he's in the lineup these last dozen games or so.
-
9/8 Oakland at White Sox 7:11 on CSN+
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 02:33 PM) We can pound him inside too. I'm a bit worried about Torres, because unless his cutter is working, the majority of his breaking ball spots seems to fall near Cust's happy zone. Man he'll be fine. Quit your worrying sir.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 10:39 AM) She's ok. As long as Velvet Sky is around, I'll keep watching. I hate to bust your balls dude, but Velvet Sky is joining her.. http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/3936.html
-
Happy Birthday Bob Dylan!
Happy B-Day Mike.. :cheers Good luck in the Air Force in a few months brother.
-
2009 AL Cy Young Race
QUOTE (rangercal @ Sep 7, 2009 -> 11:53 PM) At this point, it would surprise me (and piss me off) if Grienke didn't get it. I personally still say it's his to lose. The only person who should even be considered against him is King Felix, though I'm sure ESPN and others will slob on Sabathia's nuts cause as Kalapse said, his team is winning the division more than likely. I think this will be a repeat of Cliff Lee when his team sucked, but his year was just so dominant that it can't be overlooked.
-
Why did we trade Jim Thome?
My god some of these post...
-
2009 MLB Catch-All Thread
Anyone see Prince Fielder's walk-off shot and his teammates ritual for it? If not it's a must see. Quite a good/tight clubhouse they got over there. Prince's Walkoff. Also they turned an around the horn triple play. The batter was who you ask for the other team? Aaron Rowand. Oh, and congrats to Ichiro too on his 2,000th hit in just his 9th season. He will break the record for 200 hits in consecutive seasons as well. What a career.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 6, 2009 -> 03:38 PM) Truth be told it's true almost every time. 60% of the time.. every time.