Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 11:16 AM) ill bet clete thomas kills us today...following in the footsteps of ryan rayburn, marcus thames and mike hessman as unheralded tigers who kill us Still early, but outstanding call. And god Count is pissing me off.
  2. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 11:22 PM) Why the f*** do I never remember to come on her QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:18 AM) No comment O!!!
  3. QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:01 AM) you really think so? i'm not saying owens plays stellar defense, but i don't see how someone who can play centerfield is worse than someone who can't serviceably play left field. i mean, i didn't see any fly balls bouncing off owens's head No your right and really, it isn't even close. Owens is the better defender, still nothing to brag about of course, especially with Pods' name linked to ya, but he is better. Better jumps, much precise read on balls off the bat/better angles, faster (speed) commin in/or going back, etc. His arm might be a tad worse though (but I'm not touchin that subject ) And of course we'll see some sabermetrics person putting in their imput even though for defense most of the times, you can basically see it by eye.
  4. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 11:41 PM) i think the equivalent of 6 shots of vodka in an hour for someone that weighs 125 equals the typing of a monkey who has only taken remedial typing classes Honestly, for you... (esp. not drunk) I'm impressed.
  5. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 11:27 PM) So I;'m good. i like where iam at right now i like it when the buzz is one like i had when i had my wisdom teeth remoced, no joke, just felt like my brain was floating on the cotton parts of qtips So your buzzed and your still typing like s***? (which I experienced just yesterday) Horrible Alex. Damn these rookies here.
  6. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in FutureSox Board
    Lookin forward to seein the stats of two dudes on the bottom of mah sig and to see Bureau's boyz. Harrell, Cassel, Poreda, Lujan, Fields.. and our pick(s) for this year in the summer hopefully.
  7. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'll take any bet from posters that said Floyd will have a better season than Danks. This outing doesn't change my mind at all even if Floyd throws a no hitter comming up. Danks is mah boy.
  8. The Royals start off almost every year 2-0, 3-0 though. Look where it ends them.
  9. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 04:11 AM) Vazquez is going to dominate tomorrow, mark my words. Ouch. And this is the first time I've posted buzzed. I feel good, not "really good" but good, I know what I'm doing though. Weird.... but cool.
  10. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 02:34 AM) Vazquez vs CLE (career): 11 GS, 5-3, 3.84 ERA, 1.34 WHIP, 75:25 K:BB Vazquez vs CHW (career): 7 G, 1-3, 6.04 ERA, 1.73 WHIP, 22:17 K:BB Luckally for Javy, he's on our side.
  11. QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 11:26 PM) So Wiz made SC's Top 10 tonight, at #6. Wiz decided to be a camera man at the Bulls game tonight.... He also pulled a rookie prank on Toews and sportsnite showed Toews throwing a water bottle at his car when he dipped..
  12. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 09:46 PM) What's Tyrus's career scoring high? I believe it's like 26-27 or something like that..... EDIT: Just looked it is 27 points.
  13. Boylan is actually playing the kids tonight... Tyrus with a monster game.. Mah boy! Hinrich Sefolosha Deng Thomas Noah Basically most of this quarter (3rd) alone.
  14. I'll take the Type A picks. Garland and the "strut" walk can pitch a season there.
  15. I'll point this out one more time. Masset didn't walk anybody. I repeat, Masset didn't walk ANYBODY.
  16. I'd prefer Tizzle's "And That's A Whitesox Loser" thread But all in all, very enjoyable. I love Swisher-House. And JI JIM THOME is studly.
  17. I liked Swisher's better but ya it was funny.
  18. QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 05:31 PM) I'm pissed, too, but you people who trash players just for not getting the perfect hit at the perfect time are pathetic. Today we all praise Nick Masset. What happens if his next outing goes bad? You'll probably call him "Nick Ass-hat" or something. Jesus... Ya Masset was awesome.. but I will still rip on him even if he pitches well. He doesnt deserve to be here. Ask people on the chat. I was still ripping him despite being utterly shocked at he pitched well.
  19. The Interferance call, the callout on 1st/off the bag, the fathom tag from the catcher, the 3rd strike Buehrle didnt get which led to hugh runs. Am I missing any?
  20. QUOTE(RME JICO @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 05:26 PM) Masset impressed though, considering the circumstances. He and Boone were awesome... other than that... Iek.
  21. God those umps were horrible.
  22. Fields would have launched at hanging breaking ball. But geez what a horrendous game to watch.
  23. Jenks... where art thou?
  24. Let's please get out of this, get a run, give it to Jenks, and get the f*** outta here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.