Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Nice job by MacDougal. Big Jim comming up.
  2. Jim Thome is comming up.
  3. "GO BACK TO AAA ANDY!!!!" - Random fan. Scott Podsednik just hit a foul ball off his helmet. That was crazy.
  4. My god, it's amazing how much people are at the ballpark tonight. It's gotta be a sellout.
  5. QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Sep 15, 2007 -> 03:37 PM) I've pictured several people here with horns on their heads and barbed tails. Well... several of us are horny, heterosexual males.
  6. Thome is up. And Thome K's.
  7. OMG!!!!!!! Pods nails someone at the plate.
  8. Just turned on the game. Richar actually looking like a veteran out there. Two nice plays.
  9. Thome is hitting 500 today. Book it.
  10. I don't think even this cop can make my hate on cops worse.
  11. I am probably the best looking guy here. Just stating facts people.
  12. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 14, 2007 -> 02:34 PM) Actually, .250/.300 is horrible unless his slugging is somewhere around .400 then maybe it's acceptable. When compared to the 12 SS that qualified for the AL batting title this season a .250 batting average from Uribe would have been the 2nd worst with only Julio Lugo being more futile. A .300 OBP would be the 3rd worst with Lugo and Pena Jr. being the only SS more pathetic. Just looking at his numbers it's amazing how terrible Juan's average's are this season. AVG: .230 | AL RANK: 12/12 OBP: .282 | AL RANK: 11/12 SLG: .394 | AL RANK: 9/12 OPS: .672 | AL RANK: 10/12 AB/SO: 4.5 | AL RANK: 11/12 AB/2B: 32.6 | AL RANK: 12/12 AB/SB: 457 | AL RANK: 12/12 AB/CS: 65.3 | AL RANK: 12/12 SB%: 13% | AL RANK: 12/12 AB/HR: 24 | AL RANK: 1/12 But.. but.. but...... He's got POWER and D!!!
  13. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 14, 2007 -> 10:32 AM) http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc Yes, this is real. That is quite disturbing. "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!" I like this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0fYTA6sF64&NR=1 Mature, yet to the point and funny even if they guy sounds gay.
  14. Gonna buy Kanye West's album tomorrow and see him at Borders downtown tomorrow night.
  15. QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Sep 13, 2007 -> 10:22 PM) Plenty of GMs release perennial MVP candidates. It ain't no thing but a chicken wing. It's "It ain't no thang but a chicken wang." C'mon HJ, I thought you were Hip.
  16. Damn that's a shame. I wanted to see this kid turn Lebron 2.0 on the league. Looks like its gonna be all about Durant next season.
  17. QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 09:45 PM) The Astros better not f***ing blow this. They blew it. Cubs won.
  18. Game currently in progress GF is losing 5-2 in the 6th.
  19. I don't want to compare these dudes anymore and ima just say my 2 cents so I can get this off my chest. I can't believe anyone can call 50's music "Hip-Hop." It isn't Hip-Hop at all (hell, Common, Rakim, Chamillionare, etc... said it best, Hip-Hop is dead.) Kayne is one of the few people still out there who doesn't talk about b****es, money, guns, etc... etc... etc.... He has more to offer than just a catchy beat that little kids can dance to. Kanye is hip-hop and 50 is a sell-out who has nothing better to talk about than the money that he has. (not to mention his album "Curtis" was an imfamous diss to his name from Cam'ron) If you’re a true hip-hop fan you know Kanye is WAY better when it comes to making music. Now I'll say this, buisness wise, 50 is ALOT more clever/genius. 50 has his club bangers, but no talent outside of nice beats and good hooks. Kanye is an ill producer. But other than that, he does have his flaws (sampling beats, Rhymefest writing some of his songs, etc..) It’s a repetitive album. IMO, I can listen to “Graduation” from start to finish, (I will get the album this weekend) and then I can see myself listening to it again. I can’t with “Curtis” cuz there’s no substance under the surface. (I've already listened to 50's album and after 2 songs I couldn't stand it) I don’t have an idea who will win the little "sell battle", because 50 has massive popularity to back him up, and kanye has a truer talent and something to really rap about. The only thing I want to get off is Hip-Hop is still there but fading. Just my 2 cents.
  20. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 10:42 AM) I love Soxtalk and love head. Your an old man, your not suppose to be posting stuff like this.
  21. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 01:13 PM) I think the 50 is just the better rapper and his beats are very good. Now this is laughable. Sorry man, but if you think 50 is the better rapper, then you don't know Hip-Hop music. And I'm not even gonna bother commenting on the beats.
  22. I seriously hate this. And.. I'll leave my "stellar" post at that.
  23. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 11, 2007 -> 11:06 PM) It isn't even about how often the #1 pick bombs my main point is the flexibility you gain with the top pick. You see when you have the 1st pick you can take ANYONE you choose, the ability to take whoever the hell you want is just incredibly valuable in my mind. Exactly. That's the difference if a team wants to be cheap/has a need as far as postion that they want (Bullington) and taking the best player in that draft clearly regardless of $$$$, or specific need (Upton)
  24. QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 11, 2007 -> 11:00 PM) LOLZLZLZ!!!!!! crapshoot? Alex Rodriquez, Chipper Jones, Ken Griffey Jr.... crapshoot? No he's right. He already acknowledged "great" which I'm assuming Griffey and others. Even though I don't pay much into #1 picks for certain teams considering the inabilty to sign a player who was actually better than the one picked/$$$ issues with that player or with the "cheap" organization.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.