Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Masset actually K'd someone.
  2. Welcome to the bigs Fields.
  3. I guess Jose hates Rowand.
  4. Holy s*** I went to get somethin to eat and it's now 5-2? WTF
  5. That was the slowest jump I've ever seen.
  6. Damn this team is terrible.
  7. A walk.. figures. 2-1 Phils
  8. Howard up. Wouldn't be surprised if it was 3-2 Phils.
  9. That's the plan. Touch his fastball. Even though they are only solo jobs.
  10. Holy s*** Kong touched Hamels? I'm shocked. 1-0 sox.
  11. SoxAce posted a topic in SLaM
    Since everyone doesn't want to give a kid his props for being born I guess I will. Happy B-Day to one of my favorite posters and one of the best analyst for minor league prospects.
  12. QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 04:14 PM) T. Iguchi 2b A. Gonzalez lf P. Konerko 1b J. Dye rf J. Uribe ss L. Terrero cf J. Fields 3b T. Hall c J. Contreras p Iguchi is actually leading off. Who would have finally thought.. And Uribe is looking really sexy in that 5th spot..
  13. QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 02:11 PM) He is a leadoff hitter, all you care about is him getting on base for the guys behind him. I dont care what his SLG if he gets on base at a solid rate. You really need to get off the SLG and OPS stat, its how you judge the middle of the order guys but different people in the lineup have different responsibilities. Agree completely. But it is a agree to disagree discussion on that particular topic. And of course I want no part of.
  14. QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 03:07 PM) Interesting read: http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/12/...-patti-labelle/ God damn Jim Thome is a great man.
  15. This is the first game I'm gonna catch and see. And the only reason I'm watching is because I have a man crush on Cole Hamels. What a stud. I will defend him being in the top 5 of pitchers in the game now and throughout.. foeva! QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 12:47 PM) If I could choose between Hamels, Santana, and Peavy, I'd take Hamels in a heart beat. And your crazy. And this is comming from probably the biggest Hamels fan. I love Hamels but over Santana and even a heartbeat? I'll have what your smoking. Not quite yet even though I had him in my top 5 and Santana was left off cause I wanted to change it up a bit.
  16. QUOTE(Hideaway Lights @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 10:18 AM) The Fans Can Pray I like that one.
  17. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 10, 2007 -> 09:16 PM) One of them was me. One of them was me. Alot of people know I was definitely one of them. I am still pissed till this day and always say as far as Lucy to "prove me wrong" kinda point.
  18. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sweeney is very quietly getting hot again.
  19. Lyndon Estill looks good from what I've read about him. I like Sergio Miranda's stats even though I'm not sure if he's gonna be anything.
  20. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    De Los Santos is quickly becomming a sexy prospect. BTW, I really , really like Gartrell.
  21. We have a nice LHP/RHP balence.
  22. QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 03:00 PM) Looks like we have something in common Do you throw lefty as well? I throw righty but bat lefty, that's why I was a big fan of Larry Walker growing up. No I'm just like you I also throw righty. Robin Ventura was a favorite of mine because of it and of course I stole Ken Griffey Jr.'s stance growing up. I sometimes wonder if I opted for college if I would have been drafted high. SoxFan1 and Gregory Pratt know how ridiculously good my four-tool skills (I throw average) are.
  23. QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 02:52 PM) It is also another left handed hitter... Exactly what I was thinking. Were loading up of left-handed bats I see. Of course this makes me happy swingin a left-handed stick myself.
  24. I love his singing, he's the s***.
  25. SoxAce replied to greg775's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 11:47 PM) Lol, I don't know about you, but watching them two throw 3 straight balls to all the batters they see was getting under my skin like never before. Then again I didn't see Bukvich today so maybe he did that too. All he did was give A-Rod a cookie and just granny it up alittle. At least Aardsma was K'ing people (esp K/9 IP) and getting out of big jams this season regardless. I think too many people gave up on him too quickly. MMac was obviously not right but his past history shows us that he's better than this. What other options do we have? IMO they are the future of our bullpen. It's not like they were giving up cookies to the plate. What the hell have Prinz and Bukvich done in their careers in the bigs? One had one fluke season and the other walks the world. I know it's still early to judge the two guys and I'm sure they might get a 1-2-3 inning sometime, but you know they won't hang with the big boys. At the very least let some good arms work through their s***. Masset is still up here and he should be in AAA. He is actually worse than both Aardsma and MMac.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.