Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Stolen Bases
QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Aug 19, 2006 -> 04:51 PM) Didn't he have some surgery before the season? He and Jermaine dye had the same Hernia surgery. So I guess JD isn't fully recovered eigher despite having his best season eva...
-
Hey Ozzie - What's on your mind?
Even Ozzie gave a nice comment on Gardenhire. That whole Twins organization I like alot. It was interesting hearing Hawks comments on them yesterday. I respect them more than anyone else.
-
2006 MLB Catch-All Thread
Is it just me, or does Micheal Wuertz look alittle like Travis Hafner? I noticed it when I see Wuertz pitch.
-
2006 White Sox Catch-All Thread
Jon Garland.. Home: 4-2, 3.88 Road: 10-2, 5.38
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
Garland....
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#
I
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
Sox Win!!!!!!
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
Suck em' up Joe.
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Aug 19, 2006 -> 06:16 PM) HE DID! Well here's the article about Pablo starting and I love the fact that ozzie didn't like Freddy's comments yesterday eigher. http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...sp&c_id=cws
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
BTW, I just noticed that this was Garland's first unearned run this season.. EDIT: Wrong article my bad..
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Aug 19, 2006 -> 08:31 PM) TIGERS LOSE!
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
What a f***ing game pitched by Garland.
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Aug 19, 2006 -> 08:13 PM) confusing, they said there was a big shouting match yesterday in the clubhouse, then talked about that ESPN article. thats all that was said They were fighting with words/anger not with fist. Well, don't quote me on that cause I was never in that clubhouse.
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
Fans booing AJ even more.... priceless.
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
7+ strong for big Jon.
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Aug 19, 2006 -> 08:00 PM) I LOVE how jon is throwing 92+ heat on 2 strikes. He doesn't do that enough after throwing sinkers Garland has alot of movement on those pitches as well. 90-94 with movement.. nasty. Maybe Freddy can borrow some of that heat as well.
-
White Sox vs Twins 6.10 pm Ch.9
Just got home from work. Garland is pitching stellar.
-
2006 White Sox Catch-All Thread
Before Count's brilliant outing verus the Tigers on August 11th, our last pitcher who actually pitched a game where he didn't allow a run/earned run was Jon Garland. He did it on July 23rd against Texas. Before that, it gets worse though as far as our pitchers.
-
8/17 Games
I'm starting to like Alexander Woodson more and more as a prospect, I won't get carried away with him, even though Woodson seems like one of the rare guys who can actually pitch well on that Bristol team in starts. (last two that pitched were just destroyed) Maybe a potential candidate for a sleeper next season.
-
Speculation about Pods
QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Aug 17, 2006 -> 10:31 PM) i must be the only guy in chicago that still likes Pods I don't hate/dislike him eigher. Will always be someone I respected for what he did in 2005. But his time has ran out basically. There's nothing more he can really bring to the table like he did in early 2005. I have backed him alot as well, but we all know he probably won'nt be back. He still has Dergan though so don't feel too bad..
- Happy Birthday NUKE!!!
-
2006 MLB Catch-All Thread
QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 03:35 PM) Maybe the luckiest 8 innings of shutout ball ever. Finishes with 6 walks, 2 k's, and a ton of flyouts against a terrible offense though, and gets a 1-0 win. I don't care how lucky it was, that was very impressive. this dude is making his major league debut and goes eight strong innings, giving up only five hits and giving up zero runs to the defending NL champs. Sure he had six walks (hell Zambrano had like seven and he shut them down) but doing this in your major league debut? I must say that was damn good. Agreed.
-
IF the Sox win the Wild Card...
As of right now.. (which won't/never happen) Count Garland Buehrle B-Mac What I'd expect to see.. Count Buehrle Garcia Garland The same as last season basically. (Vaz in bullpen)
-
Unacceptable White Sox Loser
QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 11:43 PM) Cotts has cemented himself as our worst pitcher on the roster. Whoa.. I hope your just saying that out of frustration. Or maybe just speaking for the bullpen?
-
Unacceptable White Sox Loser
Whoa, how the hell did we lose to the Royals again? And basically got hammered? Just got home turned on the t.v. and was like WTF?!