Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Who replaces Ohman?
QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 28, 2012 -> 12:17 AM) I voted Leesman, Leesman. Knights are playing in RI. Loved his arm when he was drafted (never had the best peripherals to go with it). He's been a starter throughout (having a great year down there) but I would love to see him get a shot. If it's strictly for LOOGY though, that's different.(Septimo or Veal are fine, though Heath is the best out of the bunch)
-
Ohman Waived
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 06:47 PM) Ohman's had the reputation of really being an asshole when he was with the Cubs. He's a POS. In fact, I remember a quote from a former teammate on the Cubs who said "He will not be missed" when he left.
-
Happy Birthday JoeCoolMan24 & Swingandalongonetoleft!
Happy B-Day Swing. :cheers Happy B-Day CooL FirE. (Am I doing it right?)... :cheers
-
PTC Wednesday June 27th, 2012
Konerko.
-
PTC Tuesday June 26th, 2012
Dunn.
-
6/25 Games
Trayce now has homered in 4 out of his last 6 games.
-
Twins. Sox. Gamethread. Part 3
I think it's obvious Youk is drawing a walk or two this game. I mean come on.
-
Zack Stewart appreciation thread!
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 09:06 AM) First step in appreciation is learning to spell his first name Ha.. nice "own" job.
-
The Jose Quintana Appreciation Thread
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 01:59 AM) Fixed No, sunofgold is more a bad pun nickname like his Jeff DA MANto, Da Da-De Aza ones.
-
PTC Monday June 25th, 2012
YOUK!!
-
The Jose Quintana Appreciation Thread
QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 01:38 AM) I don't think I can type out Quatzoacatl each time...can I just call him Q-money or something? That would be a very "JoeCoolMan" like nickname. So... no.
-
Goodbye Stealth Elf
Played his heart/ass off for us. Can't say that for some players currently on the team. For that (and his versatility), I'll miss him. He might not like BoSox fans very much though.
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 06:54 PM) Luongo does not want to be a Blackhawk from articles I have seen. Actually he's stated numerous times the UC is his favorite place to play ironically enough. Plus alot of the guys he didn't particularly like (Eager, Ladd, Byfuglien, etc.) are gone now. Kane might be pissed though. He usually has a good 2+ point nights with Lou in net. This would be shocking to say the least with his contract. But McDonough is well known for his tendency to make a big news splash.
-
Youkilis, $5.6 million traded to White Sox
When you make a deal for a need and Brent Lillibridge is the best player you trade, you know it's a good deal. I'll miss Brent for the fact he played his ass off for us (alot better than most of the guys on our team), and he's a real nice guy on and off the field, but this is a no brainer.
-
PTC Sunday June 24th, 2012
Flowers.
-
WHITE SOX WINNER!
I was at the game. Great atmosphere. Viciedo is one strong mofo.
-
2012 White Sox Catch-All thread
I'll be there Saturday. Patio party galore. Hopefully Humber doesn't s*** the bed.
-
PTC Saturday June 23rd, 2012
Konerko.
-
PTC Friday June 22nd, 2012
Rios.
-
PTC Wednesday June 20th, 2012
A.J.
-
AAP: Jose Guillermo Quintana
QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 05:31 PM) So was the drug policy violation steroids or recreational drugs? Banned nutritional supplement. Not PEDs. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseb...,7716486.column
-
PTC Tuesday June 19th, 2012
Viciedo.
- Happy Birthday SnB!
-
2012 White Sox draft picks
Sox must of signed Thurman Hall. (37th round pick) He's listed in their Bristol affiliate.
-
Axelrod Recalled, Stewart to AAA Charlotte
QUOTE (Tdog32 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 06:37 PM) Axelrod will be recalled tomorrow to provide an extra arm in the bullpen... Thanks for the info Tdog!