Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Geri Curl... well that's just a hair style I'm gonna be rockin out.
  2. SoxAce replied to DukeNukeEm's topic in SLaM
    Damn I thought this was about Joey Lawrence..
  3. Ace really needs to get his s*** together in life.
  4. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 26, 2009 -> 09:04 PM) What a shot by Kane. he put that into a tiny little hole over Backs shoulder. That was a sick shot. His talent is really incredible. EDIT: Heres the goal for some who didn't see it/want to see it again. http://blackhawks.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?...mp;event=CHI602 or.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpqH8FCOQQ
  5. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 26, 2009 -> 10:18 PM) Well I am excited to see what Morel does. No kidding. He'll be one of the main leaders in B-Ham next season and a potential 3B spect to really watch.
  6. QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 26, 2009 -> 02:25 PM) Going to my girlfriend's cabin in the Smokey Mountains for a little getaway tonight. Should be fun. I see your going to be testing your "late night" skillz.
  7. QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 26, 2009 -> 02:47 AM) http://www.sporcle.com/games/Barbaloot/meatloaf Ah of course, of course..
  8. QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 25, 2009 -> 11:35 PM) CQ will be there soon. Hopefully before he breaks completely.
  9. I see sporcle is getting really popular here huh? 15/20.
  10. QUOTE (mr_genius @ Oct 25, 2009 -> 01:37 PM) 16/28 harder than i thought it would be Same, cept I got 17/28.
  11. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 24, 2009 -> 11:17 PM) I just realized, even though we've gotten all extra psyched about this Sox-Sox trade...does anyone have a link? Thought I made it pretty clear that it was a "proposed" trade by Olney. Not my fault certain posters here got that twisted.
  12. Hopefully Huet can do this against other teams, other than Nashville as well. He was really good tonight though. EDIT: Nice sweet video put up on their main site. Hit the Ice.
  13. I prefer Pretty much sums it up which I like. Click the HQ button too.
  14. QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 09:19 PM) Key part of my statement: he's a decent option in FANTASY sports. I don't have to worry about his basketball IQ or suspect basketball skills as long as he's racking up steals and blocks. Whatever helps you sleep at night Joe. :D
  15. QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 08:29 PM) Ha, his steals and blocks have WAY more value in fantasy than they do in the real world. Haha.. I'll be damned. You know.. most people here will learn to love his studliness.
  16. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 07:22 PM) Adrian.Beltre. Boras be damned QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 05:54 PM) s***, I'd be fine with doing the Buster deal (though I doubt the Red Sox would or would need another piece, though they love Alexei) and just sign a defensive stud 3B with average/serivceable numbers like an Adrian Beltre (hopefully his balls are alright) this offseason. Great minds think alike.
  17. QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 05:56 PM) Is Ellsbury really that awful in CF? He certainly wasn't an awful defensive CF as a prospect. He isn't a bad CF (nor am I a big UZR fan but it kind of backs it up) but he isn't as good as the media/the hype says he is.
  18. QUOTE (League @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 05:44 PM) Maybe Alexei for Jacoby and Okajima, and go after Scutaro. s***, I'd be fine with doing the Buster deal (though I doubt the Red Sox would or would need another piece, though they love Alexei) and just sign a defensive stud 3B with average/serivceable numbers like an Adrian Beltre (hopefully his balls are alright) this offseason. QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 05:54 PM) Agree that Alexei would have a ton of value to anyone needing a SS, but Ellsbury is a super stud. If I had Ellsbury I wouldn't make that trade straight-up. I love Ellsbury as well, but I do agree that he is very much expandable, not to mention the Red Sox will be going hard after Matt Holliday this offseason so it isn't out of the question they can find/trade for another good CF as their farm is stacked. Plus, Dustin Pedroia is more than capable of leading off, as he's done so before and is very good at it.
  19. QUOTE (League @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 05:39 PM) Where did you read/hear this? Friend told me (actually texted me) from ESPN 1000 earlier today, and also just to make sure it's legit, I skimmed through some boards and Rocabilly from WSI also mentioned it earlier today and as some people know here from years past, is a very good source.
  20. QUOTE (sircaffey @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 10:29 AM) I can't see the Red Sox being one of the teams interested in Jenks. One of the reasons the Red Sox would look to trade Papelbon, if true, is he's getting expensive. So is Jenks. In addition, they have their future closer in Daniel Bard. If they don't feel he's ready to close, they'll just hand the job to Saito, who's been a very good closer and is cheap. Agreed completely. Though Buster Olney said earlier today that he sees both Soxs trading. He mentioned Jenks and Alexei to the Red Sox for Bard, Ellsbury, and Okajima. Again.. that was his proposal.
  21. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 12:20 PM) This is a special case. I'd have to go ahead and side with Jordan as well. The school did promise him that he would be allowed to wear the shoes. He has agreed to wear adidas everything else. Agreed. Hell Nike basically helped paid the bills for his family all these years, not to mention he was extremely baited here. Marcus Jordan has a great case.
  22. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 11:27 AM) If you know a fastball is coming, you can hit it as a major league baseball player, well unless your name is Josh Fields. His curve is what hurt him his last start. He hung a few supposedly to different batters. (that's the pitch C.J. rocked off him.. hanging curve) QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 11:37 AM) The first time I saw video on him I came away more impressed with his change than anything else. If he can throw that pitch with any consistency.... wow. But yeah, the slider and curve are sick too, and that fastball is devastating. He's easily got what Hawk would call "Nintendo stuff." He's going to put Justin Verlander's "nintendo stuff" to shame. He's a beast.
  23. SoxAce replied to scenario's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 11:39 AM) There is zero percent chance that CJ is 5'10" He looks about 5'6" and yes that is a midget I'm 5'8 and I take offense to this you jerk. And I'm positive C.J. is taller than me. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 12:33 PM) I could care less how short he is. I just think its funny that you and other posters are so very, 100% sure, that he's not the height that he is listed at, based on one video. :notworthy
  24. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 02:31 AM) Championship - Magic over Lakers in 7 games. HOMER!!!!!
  25. SoxAce replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (longshot7 @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 04:29 PM) Paranormal Activity is the scariest movie I have seen in YEARS. Holy crap. My sister and my friend keep bragging about it. Ima see it this weekend or next hopefully.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.