Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. I hope this means Beckham moves to 2B. That's probably the only way I'd like the move. You will be missed Chris Getz.
  2. Probably the easiest sporcle I've ever played.
  3. Matsui.. what a way to up your cash demands in FA if you wanted to still play.
  4. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 04:22 PM) Really Jim? Genesis? Come on! Seriously.. Unless it's Sega Genesis. SEGA!!
  5. Quickly see Jim is on his quick fingers game today.
  6. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 04:14 PM) Kill me... Let me get my Smith & Wesson Mother f***ing Jim.
  7. 78. Felt like a dumbass missing some obvious names.
  8. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 12:05 PM) I know it's early in his career, but I get the feeling that Beckham could emerge as a vocal leader. I believe Jake Peavy will definitely help as well.
  9. Great article about Madden on the squad with the young guys. Toews "expected back" Thursday.
  10. SoxAce replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JPN366 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 11:37 PM) How would you know? You don't think a 23 year old man would know about it? Hell even 14 year olds know what the deal is.
  11. SoxAce replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    Yes, Vagina is very nice indeed.
  12. QUOTE (daa84 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 09:07 PM) deng with the double double double ....23 pts 20 rebs He was a beast, and it's good to see him back. It looks like he's quicker and stronger than the last couple years. John Salmons needs to seriously wake the f*** up. His defense has been good at least, but his shooting has been terrible so far in the early going. And VDN.. Kirk's been good this season, but please get off his nuts with the crazy PT. I love Pargo BTW who should be getting more minutes. Please heal up quickly Rose.
  13. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 07:38 PM) Cabrera a big name? Not at this stage of his career. He's still very well known around baseball. He isn't that big slugger name you hear about, but everyone knows him, and he's still a very solid player.
  14. QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 03:05 PM) Yeah, I think you have to consider Frank Zappa and The Mothers as one and the same. John Lennon is my all-time favorite artist but I didn't list him...just that band he played in. You could list solo artist. Hell, I had Jimi Hendrix on my list.
  15. QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 02:53 PM) This was WAY too hard to trim it down to 20! Agreed and I'm not as big of a rock fan as others here. I can't even imagine what they are going through trying to narrow bands down and leaving out others.
  16. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 01:54 PM) He's not ready yet, I'm 100% convinced. I actually think he's ready, only because you don't think he's ready.
  17. QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 01:50 PM) I mean, she is going to pay me back, I'm not even concerned about that. It's how she's acting like she is too guilty to talk to me. What the f***. Happens all the time and it pisses me off too. In fact I still got friends who owe me money and it's been years now. They are my friends so they have way more lea-way than people I don't really know, but still.
  18. QUOTE (jhonnydanks @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 01:49 PM) duck famon dont stop get it get it
  19. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 07:26 AM) Yeah, its easy to talk s*** when you are standing behind hall of famers. And Rondo is just the low-life to do it. It's been wildly known (Bulls, SA, Miami and now add NO to the list of teams who found out in games) that Rondo is a dirty, immature player. There's a reason why he was almost traded this past offseason.
  20. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 04:29 AM) The key is to grow up at some point...which it appears he is now, with the help of Ms. Hudson. Seriously, I don't think I could hang s*** like that above my bed, but how cool would it be to have yourself painted as a centaur! s*** I would have a huge sculpture of myself, and who knows.. maybe even naked to kinda give me the "David" piece of my own self.
  21. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 10:48 PM) Half of this interview has merit the other half is riddled with the same chemistry bulls*** the press has been feeding us for years. Winning builds chemistry, and really, if Konerko and Dye are that uncomfortable with people trying to take active charge in the clubhouse then they are far from the leaders we need them to be. This doesn't mean that they're not great players. The main reason why I've kept the same quote for a while here. Don Cooper knows this s***. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 11:35 PM) It was mentioned on here that Pierzynski is a huge Florida fan and was probably one of those watching the game during the disasterous road trip, so I imagine Ozzie's pretty pissed at him, and the fact that Flowers is practically ready will help in some regard as well. However, Pierzynski had a fantastic season, and he's relatively cheap still, and I don't think it's going to hurt Flowers if he spends a season in AAA. I've said it all along at if there was ever a perfect time to trade him.. now is the time from his great year. I just wish we had Joe Mauer waiting in the wings, though I hope Flowers can be at least serviceable though as of right now, wouldn't be wise to deal A.J.. KW has been known though to trade guys a year too late at times however.
  22. Halloween party.. I'm pretty sure you guys know who most of these guys are even with costumes on.
  23. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 12:15 AM) So, contrary to the normal 'roids effects, A-Rods made his balls bigger apparently. I guess Kate Hudson was the magic medicine to that.
  24. Lee and Hamels back to back can still make it a series. Add big game Pedro and you never know, though I still had the Yankees winning it anyways. And if they win this game, Manuel looks like a genius.
  25. I didn't.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.