Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
God this O-Line is terrible. I know Cutler is happy he's here, but my god can we trade the rest of our picks for Denver's O-Line? Geez... Omiyale is still terrible. I know he's the better "athlete" than Shaffer, but that doesn't mean he's good. Hell Daniel Manning is a phenomenal athlete, but he's terrible at creating/getting turnovers and make some plays that makes you wanna choke him.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 04:55 PM) I would love to see the Patriots keep the starters in the game just to see how ridiculous the score would get. It wouldn't be Bill Belichick if that doesn't happen. BTW, Tom Brady has 6 TD passes, and it's snowing.......
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 04:08 PM) Yeah, but could you go 0-11 against the Sox pitching after doing it? The way I hit a baseball now-a-days... is it even a question?
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 03:53 PM) Now guys, your penis's are equally small... The testosterone level is killing my senses. I need to step out for a minute. Hopefully the Bears can win tonight on my B-Day though. I need it after drinking my ass off this weekend and putting up a .29 alcohol level. Take that Miggy Cabrera
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 03:36 PM) Why did the Colts barely beat the bad Jaguars 14-12? Why did the Colts need a last second TD pass to beat a mediocre Miami team? It's the NFL, using margin of victory as a debating point is ridiculous. Agreed.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 03:21 PM) The Bears are going to have a very difficult time winning this division. No doubt. Though I can honestly say, I can see the Vikings losing a game alot earlier than I can see the Saints doing it. But you HAVE to beat the Falcons tonight as another potential WC contender.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
Vikings win it. Whether they are the best team or not, they are one of the best in the league.
-
2009 Sox Predictions Merged Threads
Either way you look at it, that is just an insane correct prediction by fathom.. as far as the record.
-
White Sox Draft Pick Game on Sporcle.com
23/26. I missed 86, 92, 93. Other than Kurt Brown (who I knew as one of the biggest bust in our franchise) alot of the early years are much harder sans the bigger names. Luckally, I still remembered alot of guys (most dawned the uni) though I must admit, spelling their names kills you. Jason Dellaero? I must have spelled his name wrong literally 20 times before I got it right with just the right amount of time.
-
Jaramillo available
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 01:40 PM) For the Cubs. Agreed. As great of a hitting coach he is, he's going to be expensive, and knowing how the Cubs throw around their money, and their lack of a hitting coach right now, its almost a perfect marriage.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 15, 2009 -> 11:23 PM) Ace, Xena starts with an X. Blah! Leave it to Jeremy to correct me.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 15, 2009 -> 11:09 PM) You'd think that people would run out of things to post. Zena.. The Warrior Princess.
-
30 in a 25
If I saw a Brian Anderson look-a-like in a car, I'd probably give him a ticket too.
-
Your top 5 Events...
QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 11:24 AM) 9/11 Evolution of video games and computers Big bootys Iraq war Obama presidency (So I guess I dont remember much of the 80's and 90's) Ya I would say that is pretty much my list as well.
-
Madden 10 PS3 Dynasty League
Badge is a beast.
-
Is it time to sign Quentin?
QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 04:17 PM) That comment was made months ago, and no one even knows for sure whether he was serious or not. He wasn't.. there was an article that Buehrle was saying this jokingly to the media, but of course you can't see facial expressions in articles written. He was kidding around the whole time. QUOTE (G&T @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 04:58 PM) The Chicago papers said he was joking and nobody made a stink about it. The national outlets tried to turn it into a story. There's no story there. Damn you.. just saw this.
-
Music Thread
Bone, Slick Rick and Heavy D's songs should be much higher. How Lil Jon's song even made the top 100 as a "Hip Hop" hit is beyond me.
-
Is it time to sign Quentin?
I'd bait him on it.. lowball him, but put a s*** ton of incentives on the deal, since he's basically an injury prone player.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 10:48 PM) Hell of a game by the Dolphins. They made the Jets defense look bad on that last drive. Carl is happy.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 09:23 PM) Astounding! The Blackhawks trailed 5-0 and they've tied it up 5-5. Even crazier.. they won, and pulled off the biggest comeback in their franchise's history.
-
White Sox players in the Winter Leagues
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 09:09 PM) Not sure i like Fat Freddy pitching in Winter Ball. I'm sure it's a national pride thing, but i'd prefer for him to rest up. Probably to still build on his arm strength. He's not quite there yet, and I believe the org. said he has room to increase his velocity a bit more.
-
Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 07:50 PM) I was going to go to the Hawks game tonight, but my plans fell through at the last minute. Thank God. And if people want to boo tonight at the game, by all means they should. 5-0 in the 1st is simply unacceptable lack of effort. Congratulations.. You just missed the biggest comeback in Blackhawks History.. TAKE A BOW!
-
Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread
QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 07:30 PM) Newbie or not, everyone should be able to realize Huet f***ing blows. Pulled after 5 shots. 3-0 Flames. Oh yea I kinda found that out even before when hockey posters here were ripping him. Very exciting comeback and game to watch though. Niemi looked like he allowed a couple of soft ones in, but he's been solid since.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 11, 2009 -> 08:14 PM) Why? Lemme know when they beat one of the top teams.. People need to get off New Englands nuts, their better days are behind them now and a horrible fumble and a wide open dropped pass is separating them from 3-2 and a very deserving 1-4 :notworthy Agree 1000%.
-
**Official Twins vs. Yankees Thread**
QUOTE (Yoda @ Oct 11, 2009 -> 09:53 PM) It is your destiny Joe!!! Post more you black asshole.