Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I love how people are arguing about fake sources while Harold is dropping great info in here
  2. fathom replied to flavum's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I just don’t think the MVP is a big deal to Bob. The voter from Arizona is very strict!
  3. They wouldn’t wait a month if they were going to fire him. Matter of fact, they don’t hire him if they knew they would just fire him if he gets found guilty. This is now Jerry and Tony against the a World.
  4. Sounds like Mets are going to focus on him.
  5. Fair enough, I thought you meant they wouldn’t sign anyone until the case is resolved
  6. Yep sadly we have to move on now. I know it totally sucks but have to focus on talent acquisition.
  7. Sadly no way we hear anything tomorrow from the Sox either
  8. I think they all just feel helpless
  9. I promise you they both won’t be in the rotation to start the year unless there are a lot of injuries.
  10. Paxton to me if he’s healthy is as much of a difference maker as anyone besides Bauer
  11. How dare they try to actually get players to speak about the circus taking place.
  12. I’m sure Tony won’t congratulate him, just like he hasn’t acknowledged the Silver Sluggers. But hey, at least he uses twitter to promote his own endeavors.
  13. Can’t wait for JR to keep Tony but slash payroll as an FU to the fans for complaining.
  14. Never seen so many members of the Chicago media pissed at the Sox. Morrissey just destroyed them in an article, and even generally positive guys like DVS are extremely critical. This is a massive PR blunder by the Sox.
  15. Puig is being sued for sexual assault. They better not even think about it.
  16. It will be released a few weeks into the season after the Sox gain another year of service time
  17. Mets will go after Bauer for sure
  18. Yeah I’m just combining all of them together because we know if Hahn says something about it, it will be what Jerry wants him to say.
  19. But they’re going to just be Jerry’s mouthpiece as well. Believe me, I know a lot of them hate the hire.
  20. And now you know why he felt so comfortable ripping the Sox
  21. I think at this point, it would be a shock if Colas doesn’t sign with the Sox.
  22. Plenty of quotes on twitter from it, as Bob was outraged Sox fans even more.
  23. My first thought was that if this is how the Sox front office feels about it, I would rather just not hear them ever address it.
  24. Wow this Nightengale interview is embarrassing. He’s making the DUI sound like a jaywalking ticket.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.