Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Go back and watch the Lamb AB. He missed his spot badly the whole AB and wasn’t crisp at all. I’m sure if he didn’t struggle the last two games, they might have been more patient.
  2. I think it’s time to move on from Rodon https://mobile.twitter.com/AshleyRodon/status/1311790061365522433
  3. Roark, Miley and Lyles were guys they were interested in besides Gio. All of them were awful beyond belief.
  4. They did, it’s just Gio was a lemon. They were never gonna pay for two big starters.
  5. Seems he’s been going through some family stuff with a newborn, but he’s definitely put on some lbs
  6. They need another veteran starter, IMO. We also have no idea how pitchers will hold up next year after the rushed season.
  7. Because his 2020 is scary bad and honestly he doesn’t look great physically
  8. It’s almost a guarantee, IMO, based off Stoney’s comments that they want a lefty run producer. I feel like Brantley could be the Sox version of Zobrist/Cubs.
  9. Sarcasm but given Eloy, I’m sure it will be something
  10. You could add Bauer and bring back Mazara and I would be ok with that
  11. Eloy probably still recovering and will have to DH
  12. Followed by Manny bomb
  13. Yes absolutely.
  14. He didn’t exactly pan out, but when Cubs were in same spot as Sox after 2015, they went out and got Heyward and weren’t afraid to shake things up and get Zobrist. I hope Hahn hasn’t fallen in love with the prospects.
  15. Sox should be a team players want to come to and contend. No more having to pay a “we suck” tax. I will be disappointed if Q and Joc are the main adds.
  16. Same here
  17. “Significant concern” is not what I wanted to read https://www.radio.com/670thescore/sports/chicago-white-sox/rick-renteria-under-fire-decision-making-white-sox-early-elimination
  18. I never want to see a 5:10 start again. That Indians series just torpedoed the season, especially essentially ending Eloy’s year
  19. You couldn’t have asked for a better path to the ALCS
  20. Agreed, but does that seem like something Jerry would do?
  21. Disagree, it’s a whole different game if Crochet gets you into the bottom of the 4th. I do agree they used Bummer way, way too early
  22. Sure some team might take a chance on him as back-up catcher/DH. I just don’t think it will be with the Sox.
  23. Vaughn will start the season in the majors, if I had to bet.
  24. I think they bring in a new back-up catcher. Collins is traded IMO
  25. Dunning had nothing three straight games. He missed or hung just about every pitch. I loved the move by Ricky, but Dane should have never started. Clearly the Sox had no faith in him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.