Everything posted by fathom
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Have you seen the Bulls
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
If Hahn told Ricky that Mazara is a platoon player, Ricky would listen.
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Price and JDM?
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Mazara is a low-risk, high-reward acquisition. Considering how it looks the pitching is going to end up this year, I’m fine taking the risk. Competing in 2020 seems like a long shot unless something drastic changes.
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
I will be stunned if they make any moves today after the Hawk news
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Just a frustrating player to watch. Maybe it’s just I have seen so much of him in the playoffs when he’s struggled. He will go on stretches where he looks like he’s blind at the plate (of course, he has very hot stretches typically in the first few months).
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
It’s funny, I hate Grandal but loved what the move symbolizes for the organization. I like Mazara but hate what the move symbolizes.
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
It wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if they extend Robert in the coming months
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
https://mobile.twitter.com/CWSBleachers/status/1204651489727328256
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Right or wrong, the Sox clearly think they can unlock Nomar’s potential. This isn’t about comparing what Kole would contribute compared to what Nomar has done in the past.
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Funny thing is he’s probably our 2nd best hitter against RHP behind Yoan
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigMish/status/1204635211943727104
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Souza is my guess
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Also just want to add that this could be selling high on Walker also, as his power (lack of) would have been ugly in Birmingham.
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Rangers fans melting down about the crappy return
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
I absolutely agree with this. They’ve liked Castellanos in the past as well
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Yes and they tried last deadline IIRC
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
I never, ever understood the Walker love. He looked bad in CF also in the games I saw. Maybe it’s me, but I think we are set in CF.
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Sox tried to trade for Mazara at least two other times. Clearly they like him. I just wish they were able to get JDM also.
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
Sox clearly have liked Mazara for a while, and if so many teams were pushing for him, the time was now. I think we should all wait and see what’s next instead of going nuts. Rather see Mazara than Kole in RF.
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
If it’s only Walker, I like this deal. Was worried Stiever would be included as Texas likes him.
-
Cole to the Yankees: 9 years, $324 million.
I do think the Angels go wild now. So far, that reddit Angels post is 2-2.
-
Cole to the Yankees: 9 years, $324 million.
9/324 to Yankees
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
Collins has no value for the Sox anymore. Getting a quality major leaguer for him would be a heist.
-
Nomar Mazara Speculation
I really think they are so caught up in making sure they get a lefty outfielder that they have a bit of tunnel vision