fathom
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Everything posted by fathom
-
Rangers and Sox Game Thread
yikes
-
Rangers and Sox Game Thread
Lopez really should be sent down to AAA. His fastball freaking sucks now. Velocity is down and misses his spot almost every time to the arm side. As always, would love to know what in the hell Cooper is working on with these guys.
-
6/20 Games
I’m guessing number issue with the new promotions
-
2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Portis way more gifted offensively. Gafford more of a defensive presence.
-
2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Just like I hated the picks last year, I feel the same....except the exact opposite. Big fan of the pick.
- Moncada
-
Let's talk Eloy hitting cleanup
I’m all for lineup projections, but please don’t include Tilson in it. RF should be a position where a powerful lefty is added.
-
Strike zone yesterday.
Definitely one of the most one-sided games you will ever see in terms of strike zone. When you add in the blatantly missed call on Garcia, it was bad enough where Blaser should be disciplined.
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Just thought of this, but why in the living hell is whether or not a ball hit a player in/out of the batter's box not reviewable? It's not a judgment call like balls/strikes.
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
I'm shocked he protected with 2 strikes
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Guys, stop complaining:
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
sounds like a good place to raise my kids. I'm fine if they only sign Rendon's buddies and not Rendon this offseason
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Russell almost hitting someone in the face?
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
My god, strike 3
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
I'm moving to Ford Heights if we don't land Rendon
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Yeah, there's definitely someone seeing where these pitches are in the clubhouse (if the Cubs even have TV in the visitors clubhouse)
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Missed you and love you Yoan
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Is Ricky just scared to have to pay a fine once he gets tossed?
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
haha
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Slim, I think they're more likely to target Castellanos or Puig (they've been interested in both in the past, I believe)
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
He makes Eloy look like Mark Whiten when it comes to throwing
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
I do truly love how they all think Lester gets squeezed every game, not realizing he's a lunatic when it comes to trying to bully umpires on pitches off the zone.
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
I hope they free his family member that's kidnapped, as he clearly needed to sell his soul in order to make some quick cash to pay the ransom
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
What a coward tonight, yet he gets tossed on plays that have been accurately called this year (runner outside the base path)
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
OMG, go get tossed Ricky