Everything posted by fathom
-
3/10 vs A's, 3pm, whitesox.com
Cooper fixed a few pitchers like 6 years ago. How dare you question if he can make the adjustments necessary to the new home run era of baseball!
-
3/10 vs A's, 3pm, whitesox.com
Abreu still is a disgrace defensively. Besides that, Giolito's mechanics don't look good. Falling off the mound to his left a lot again, causing him to pull the ball glove side.
-
3/10 vs A's, 3pm, whitesox.com
Velocity or not, hitters still seem to get a great look at his fastball.
-
3/9 vs Rangers, 2pm
Lopez pitching well today. Racking up the strikeouts
-
2019 MLB draft thread
Vaughn not doing much to help the perception that he struggles against top pitching this weekend. Also, Lodolo has put together two fantastic starts in a row.
-
Sox Therapy Thread-Enter at your own risk
To get us back on track for grievances....hot take, but the Cubs had a better draft than the Sox did last year, despite the Sox picking 4th and Cubs 24th in first round. I predict Hoerner is a higher rated prospect than Madrigal after the season, and I like the hs outfielder they picked more than Walker.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Or Bryce was never serious about the Sox
-
3/9 vs Rangers, 2pm
I wonder if one of these years, people will realize that mlb.com doesn't update balls and strikes during the AB. Every strikeout is 0-3 and every walk is 4-0.
-
2019 MLB draft thread
Adley killed one against a great pitcher tonight. Lodolo having another great start. Abrams and Witt Jr with huge showings this weekend. I feel confident saying the Sox pick will come from one of the following: Adley, Vaughn, Abrams, Witt, Lodolo
-
3/8 vs Angels, 2pm
Dan Jennings is someone I’m not sure how he ever got someone out
-
3/8 vs Angels, 2pm
So how long before we hear Robert is shut down for 6 weeks? They keep pushing back his return from the thumb injury.
-
Thursday ST Games - Brewers A game Dodgers B game
Hope Delmonico is ok. As for Ian Hamilton....don’t think I’ve ever seen him look good.
-
Thursday ST Games - Brewers A game Dodgers B game
Yoan's swing from right side look significantly better so far.
-
2019 MLB draft thread
I would be very surprised if Vaughn or Adley aren’t available at 3
-
Thursday ST Games - Brewers A game Dodgers B game
So much for Robert being good to go Thursday
-
2019 MLB draft thread
I love him and think he’s a great fit for what the Sox need going forward. I totally get not drafting for need....but I see the importance for it given how this offseason has gone.
-
3/5 - Home vs. Pads (Giolito) / Away vs. Cleveland (Cease!!!)
Yes and they were terrible throws
-
3/5 - Home vs. Pads (Giolito) / Away vs. Cleveland (Cease!!!)
Eloy getting locked in
-
3/5 - Home vs. Pads (Giolito) / Away vs. Cleveland (Cease!!!)
Giolito didn’t look overly great. Still struggles to get breaking pitches close enough to make hitters chase.
-
3/5 - Home vs. Pads (Giolito) / Away vs. Cleveland (Cease!!!)
Is Castillo drunk? Literally looks like he’s never thrown a ball before. 3 awful blunders so far.
-
3/5 - Home vs. Pads (Giolito) / Away vs. Cleveland (Cease!!!)
Yes let’s hope there aren’t any significant instances. Given how hard he hits the ball and his approach, it’s a scary situation.
-
3/5 - Home vs. Pads (Giolito) / Away vs. Cleveland (Cease!!!)
Cease went one inning. Have to figure this was planned.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
I will never understand why they gave up on him https://mobile.twitter.com/MarksReeseWIP/status/1103011984528891905
-
3/5 - Home vs. Pads (Giolito) / Away vs. Cleveland (Cease!!!)
Oh come on, you know nothing that has been said on this board this offseason has been accurate
-
3/5 - Home vs. Pads (Giolito) / Away vs. Cleveland (Cease!!!)
Seems like deja vu from last year. All it’s missing is Madrigal getting a season-ending injury.