Everything posted by bmags
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Not sure anyone uses the ticket exchange anymore but if you hear anyone selling please dm me please.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Mune felt like the first player in forever to pick the white Sox. That love affair will never end. He fucking rules, no matter what happens.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I just can’t believe this year happened. Especially after the first series - where I was resigned to the fact that baseball just didn’t exist on the southside. Then the most enjoyable season, just pure joy. I think, looking back, that 2020-21 core was too handsome. Those guys don’t give a f*** about winning. They are hot. You need some Feddes, some meidroths.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Chase ma fucking Meidrothhhhj
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Fuckkkkk yeasssssssss
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Also I get eye twitches seeing in the mlb app the '21 out of 25 teams who went up 1-0 went on to win the series' (2020 white sox were one to not advance)
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I remember after 2020 when we fired Renteria, getting a little distance, and then thinking 'huh maybe I was too hard on a guy who had no real starting pitchers at the end and did just have 7 straight pitchers come in and suck and there is no managing solution there'. I do wonder how many teams will look at venable with distance and be like 'holy s%*# he leads an offense this productive with no super star offensively? He led a team to a winning record with no reliable starting pitcher?' Everything is obviously a lot easier when you have roster components you don't need to move, that are rock solid foundations. This whole team was a sand castle all year, even ending with our most reliable hitters falling off a cliff. And despite all of the above, never have I had more confidence in a playoff offense. They seem like they'd be the ultimate three true outcome team, and yet despite an unreal slump in moving in runners from 3rd in late aug/sept, they are so good at attacking you in every way - often thanks to a manager obssessed with giving them the best possible matchups.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
This is like the Dan Campbell “we will go for it on fourth all the time so the guys aren’t nervous” school (in a good way)
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I feel like Sox have been living on hard mode all year with pitching that these dudes don’t bat an eye. And it continues to be bewildering how good our offense is.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Also love this
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Raise your hand if you were nervous seeing Taylor for inning 3
-
And that's a double MUNESHOT Sox winner!!!
I went to 5 games this year, 3-2. One was a day game vs the reds but have to say from May onward the park was such a joy. Some seasons end with 40 and rainy days while this may be the most beautiful weekend of the year. make some plans to get to the park, last night was perfect.
-
And that's a playoff clinching White Sox winner!
I’ve been in work hell. can’t believe they did it. Will be at game Friday. 100/10 Great year, fun to care about the Sox again
-
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
I have been extremely positive that this team always bounces back and maybe the pressure is getting to us all, but yeah Tuesday's game about broke me. I really hope they can hang on, they've been such an awesome group. We almost always had 2 pitchers that could find it and enough offense to stay a game or so above water, but I don't know what to say with the pitchers now. We just are toast.
-
9/8 6:40 CDT Sox Host Pirates, arrg!
I wouldn’t blame him. You can’t keep losing entire games to bullpens while also only having 3 starters
-
9/8 6:40 CDT Sox Host Pirates, arrg!
That wasn’t so bad.
-
9/8 6:40 CDT Sox Host Pirates, arrg!
Lmao
-
9/8 6:40 CDT Sox Host Pirates, arrg!
Well hey there is a soft one!
-
9/8 6:40 CDT Sox Host Pirates, arrg!
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a guy with as much nothing as this.
-
9/8 6:40 CDT Sox Host Pirates, arrg!
I actually don’t remember anything this bad. Walks, sure. 4 crushed doubles? Jfc
-
9/8 6:40 CDT Sox Host Pirates, arrg!
reminds me of Martin vs Boston
-
9/8 6:40 CDT Sox Host Pirates, arrg!
I recommend the not fastball down the middle 2 strike pitch
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
I would just like those advancing affordability and family accessibility as valid concerns to also have raised the success of 2024 in achieving those goals.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
As soon as there is some organic rise in the season ticket base let's see what happens. $5 tuesdays is great though.
-
Chase is building a case for permanent second base
I mean, yes.