Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Astros interested in Abreu?
I mean I don't really have a strong position here either way but his rookie year is clearly an outlier. His career wRC+ of 136 has come in a career in which he's produced exactly one season above a wRC+ of 136 -- his rookie year. I don't really see any reason we should weight that year equally with his more recent ones or this one.
- Covey Hip Injury
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Ha, you're the ultimate "west coast sports fan". Of course you blew past Hawaii and went into the future and ended up what, like 5 hours ahead of Chicago? @southsider2k5 helps when the starter is pitching into the 7th inning, clearly. Loved how Lopez finished last night and I thought it was a great decision by Rickie to pull him when he did. Let the kid really finish on a high note and kudos to the offense for getting him the victory.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Solid victory.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
he's the perfect super utility guy on a the next 90+ win team imo. that said, if someone wants to overpay for him, trade him. love yolmer but he's like a 2-3 WAR player at best.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
good hustle.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
Chuck reporting that in a couple of weeks Micker will play the OF, that's a positive update.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
I had no idea, that's what I was saying, that's why I gave you the trophy, I was stuck on encyoclepedia dramatica
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
Fry is money.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
no kiddin'
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
"a nice yacker"? wtf is jason talking about.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
swing the bat.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
oh yea build that trade value.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
Huh, the bullpen did well.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
sexy.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
ugly.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
YOLMER
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
got a great pitch to hit and missed it.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
dude behind the plate is macking.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
yea fuck off ump, dude has ZERO command.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
FUCK OFF, why would you fucking give him that call?
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
Great take!
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
Ok TA, dead red here dude.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
Just wait until the lineup is so stacked Madrigal is the 9 hitter.
-
Flash Flood Watch Game Tonight
Good job. Let's not bunt now.