Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I predict J4L mentions the 90s knicks at least 7 times
  2. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 10:59 PM) Anyone ever have a yard sale? Trying to hold one this weekend. Seems like a daunting task. Be prepared for crazy ladies. And don't overvalue your stuff
  3. Eh, probably not gonna matter after that insurance run
  4. I have a feeling bringing in Uehara in the 8th was a bad idea. Don't know why, but I have a gut feeling that a 4 out save isn't good for him
  5. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 09:04 PM) My brothers and I used Napster briefly, and then KaZaa, and we'd each take turns downloading like 10-15 songs at a time, which took like 35-40 minutes a song. Movies had download overnight. It seemed so awesome at the time. Now, so slow Although me and my roommates used to use SIU's network to download songs before they blocked it. One night in the computer lab would get us a lot of mp3's
  6. Raise your hand if you remember waiting for files to download on Napster, Limewire, Bearshare, gnutella, kazaa etc. Raise your hand again if you would have a file download up to 99 percent and then stop and never start back up.
  7. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Much better episode of SHIELD
  8. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 07:31 PM) I don't find it all that bad, though I use a mac, and people have told me iTunes on the mac is far superior...I still don't get the hate. It really sucks that I have to deal with a central repository for all of my media. Oh, wait, no ... it really doesn't. This is the part of the argument I don't 'get', because there is nothing to get. Could iTunes be better, more efficient, etc? Sure. But besides that, ALL of my media is MP3/MP4. I can easily port it anywhere I want. The only thing I cannot port is my apps...and big...f***ing...deal. And anything that's not MP3/MP4...there are freeware converters readily available that will make your music portable anywhere you'd like. No arguments here.
  9. Reddick is almost as unclutch as swisher
  10. This game is really good. It's setting up for another Balfour Vmart showdown
  11. Enslaved by the apple ecosystem, lol
  12. Covelli Crisp is a bad man
  13. Peralta says yaaaay PEDs
  14. 3-0 A's after a Jed Lowrie homer
  15. So, did Julio Jones get the Madden jinx?
  16. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:56 PM) Ya I've read that too. I don't hate Goldberg as much as most of the internet crowd but Goldberg-Ryback would be horrendous. That being said, it's better to have that than to have Taker's mania match wasted on Ryback. I think it would be an ok match. and the leadup would draw some interest. WWE needs to quit f***ing around and pick up Sting right now while TNA is in shambles and just put on the show everyone has been waiting for since both Taker and Sting became the dead men.
  17. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:39 PM) He's looking at the pitcher. Where else is the batter supposed to look? You could tell by the look on VMarts face that he was surprised and confused that Balfour was going off.
  18. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:51 PM) Brock hopefully. I've read Ryback is a possibility which would be awful. the dirt sheets keep asking Ryback about Goldberg, and WWE has recently done a lot of work with goldberg in DVDs and such. I wouldnt be surprised to see him come back for a 1 off at mania.
  19. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:33 PM) Punk maybe? I think Punk might finally get his Mania main event and having Punk-Cena unify the titles at WMXXX would make sense considering how good their feud over the last few years has been. Who gets the honor of the gimmick match vs Taker this year?
  20. Owen Daniels also out 4-6 weeks for a non displaced fibula fracture.
  21. QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 11:52 AM) On second thought, V-Mart was somewhat mean mugging him. VMart didnt do anything different that I have ever seen from him. He backed out of the box and looked up at Balfour and Balfour just went nuts
  22. Uribe shows up in the playoffs though. He has had some really big games for the giants, dodgers and sox
  23. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 10:48 AM) When the Sox picked up Manny and a couple of guys homered with Manny on deck, a few people on here gave no steroid Manny all of the credit. BTW, it's nice to see the Uribe love. When he was a White Sox, he was a punching bag around here. Thats because he sucked the last couple years he was here.
  24. Chicago White Sox 4 years 56 million with a condition that Grady Sizemore is signed
  25. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 09:57 AM) That's been the moral of the story for 5 years. Story morals need to be retold frequently so they are not forgotten. Im not sure about the Morgan Saylor moral, it seems to be up for debate

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.