Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 02:07 PM) He'd have to take another 6-7 years to finish a book and a half (if he's truly done with half of book 6) for this to be a problem. Next season is the 2nd half of book 3, and books 4 and 5 can be stretched out to 3 seasons if need be. There's plenty of source material to keep this thing going until he finishes the books. and who knows, maybe book 6 is huge and that can be split into a few seasons.
-
Jays @ Sox
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 08:52 AM) What are we getting bumped for? Fishing in Wisconsin. An exciting episode filmed 3 years ago in Door County
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Per the Score, Evan Rodriguez to be released http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/b...ametta/2408379/ Also, Devin Aromashadu resigned. wooooooo
-
A's vs Sox
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 9, 2013 -> 03:37 PM) With barely 10 pages in a game thread, you're REALLY concerned about that? SIGH. Who said I was concerned? I'm just pointing out a fact. You should go make a thread with a poll about it
-
A's vs Sox
QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Jun 9, 2013 -> 03:27 PM) Wrong thread? Come on now, you know better. He is mr random thought/news
-
A's vs Sox
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 9, 2013 -> 02:18 PM) Dunn with a terrible read. Not the best baserunner, and certainly not the speed or burst to make up for misreads, either. Is this surprising to you?
-
The Brandon McCarthy thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 9, 2013 -> 12:05 PM) Ok, I'll say it. Odds that's linked to the brain impact he took last year? Very high. He was told that seizures were possible, he just hasn't had one until now
-
That's a White Sox Winner.....
Blind squirrel finds nut, proclaims Soxtalk veteran
-
A's vs Sox
Hawk is gonna die in the booth this year
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
I think it is a bears fan knee jerk reaction to say that the bears need OL help, lol.
-
Phil Rogers throws KW under the bus
I heard him say it too. It was very insulting
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
-
Daniel Hudson re-tears elbow UCL
In retrospect I wish they would have given Hudson the job instead of trading for Edwin, and then tried to trade him in the following offseason. But it is just crying over spilled milk at this point.
-
You're Hahn, who are you looking to trade first?
QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 09:27 AM) I think I need a restraining order issued against you Dick Allen. You can't stop harassing me. There is no crying in baseball
-
Daniel Hudson re-tears elbow UCL
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 03:03 AM) It's a bit ironic the last couple of seasons that Herm Schneider has become renowned for keeping players healthy. If you look at that 1998-2002 group, almost all of them were wiped out. Jason Stumm, Lorenzo Barcelo, Jon Rauch (was never the same after the labrum injury), Jim Parque, Mike Sirotka, Rob Purvis, Corwin Malone, Rocky Biddle (he went on to become a decent reliever with the Expos), Kris Honel, Danny Wright, James Baldwin and Matt Ginter. The only ones who became "successful" were the least highly touted of the group....Buehrle, Josh Fogg and Chad Bradford. Then there was Kip Wells, Garland and Matt Guerrier. (Of course, Garland wasn't our draft pick, he was the Cubs'). Then, of some of our recent pitchers, Hudson and Brandon McCarthy have had horrible luck with injuries, Clayton Richard some problems as well...Sergio Santos, it has almost been like a curse when we try to draft and develop our own pitchers. You are the master of cherry picking. Until now I didn't realize that the Sox only had 22 pitchers between 1998 and 2002. I also like how you laid 4 pitchers in there that basically saw no time at the major league level at Schneiders feet. I'm sure Herm feels really guilty about Honel.
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 01:55 AM) Please tell me about all the realms and magic and special powers in Orphan Black. It's a weird show, easily the weirdest show I watch, I'll give you that, but it's not even close to the Dungeons and Dragons show on HBO. inb4"IT'S NOTHING LIKE D&D!!!! YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!" Sick comeback bro, you got all of us.
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
Seriously penguins?
-
6-7 GT....Lets Sale to a W!!!
You know, for a guy who prefers left over center, he sure sucks in left
-
2013 AL Central Catch All thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 6, 2013 -> 03:05 PM) Just getting a big ol' box of weed delivered to his doorstep, eh? Addressed to Brody Baum. His dogs name and his wife's maiden name
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 06:31 PM) I don't watch GoT because I'm not into fantasy and I'm not into the period of history that fantasy is loosely based on. I don't like Lord of the Rings, for instance (bracing for the "GoT is TOTALLY different!" posts. You get my point.). I also don't normally go for shows that people go crazy about because that annoys me. Nothing to brace for, you simply have no idea what this show is about and what it is based on.
-
You're Hahn, who are you looking to trade first?
Tim Anderson. Because he was rated 299th by someone somewhere. Erik Johnson is totally random on this list too
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 01:23 AM) I don't and won't watch GoT, but I just watched that Red Wedding scene that nerds are freaking out about. I don't know who any of those people are, but that was pretty incredible if they were all main characters. Please tell all of us nerds more about orphan black
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
He is a hell of a worker based on that video. I bet the generico character shows up at some point
-
2013 Video Game Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 10:39 AM) They really are not doing themselves any favors, are they? Microsoft is really trying to chase people away.
-
2013 MLB Catch-All thread
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 10:18 AM) Should be one start in the majors this season. That makes more sense