Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 02:28 PM) Seeing him in another uniform would break my little heart. RESTRUCTURE! Backload the hell out of that contract and kick the can down the road imo. Anything to keep him here. Lu has at the very least 2 more contracts coming to him if his body cooperates. Retiring a bull doesn't factor in even if he does restructure
  2. QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 02:24 PM) Yep, especially with their pitching choking so far, it's really going to make this a huge issue again. There was a report earlier today from a Nats player about how upset they are/were with the decision. Imagine any playoff team if their ace was removed from the rotation as a precaution, not because of injury. Any team would take a huge hit.
  3. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 02:14 PM) I think we need to work on not only amnestying Boozer but restructuring Lu's contract. I don't think he's the type of player that wants to chase the money. He probably wants to retire a Bull, and I want him to retire a Bull as well. What is this retirement talk? Lu is what, 27? If he is smart he better make every penny he can right now, in the prime of his career. He should fire his agent on the spot if he asks about restructuring
  4. I think the Strasburg Situation officially has mindf***ed the Nationals now. Good job Rizzo. Good job Boras.
  5. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 01:23 AM) No offense, but why can't he fight his own battle? Go to the chancellor if he has to. The kid doesn't need a parent stepping in. Just my opinion. I fought city hall a lot when I was in college, without help of my parents. Oh the irony
  6. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 12:48 PM) Just an observation...RZZZA is like J4L on his thoughts on the Bulls only the complete opposite, lol J4L never said the Bulls sucked, he said they had no chance of beating Miami. The Knicks thing was a bit of overhyperbole, but he copped to it and said he was wrong, we just rode it hard and never stopped. And that is why I apologized. We will never know if a healthy Bulls could have beaten Miami, but we do know that Miami beasted last post season and it would have taken a truly herculean effort by the Bulls to beat the Heat last season. It probably wasnt in the cards.
  7. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 11:56 AM) Cowboys have been doing it for two decades. And Jerry keeps firing coaches
  8. QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 12:01 PM) Can Detroit score a run? I think Cabrera and Prince could muster one if Verlander is on the mound
  9. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 11:59 AM) I hope he takes the year off, and I hope Bulls FO is smart enough to tell Rose to not come back to early... Rose 2012/2013=Strasburg 2012? Its gonna be kid gloves.
  10. I still think Detroit wins this. they have 2 more games to go, and Verlander will be pitching one of them.
  11. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 11:56 AM) LET'S GO GET A F*CKIN' SNACK! It was truly ridiculous that he had to apologize for swearing as a football coach
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 11:50 AM) And I'm sure everyone's in their best shape of all-time and blah blah usual preseason bulls*** f***ed up wrist never had surgery. Once the fatigue of the 82 game sets in, that wrist is gonna be barking at him. Plus, last season opponents were attacking him, slapping at his arm every chance they got. Its gonna bother him
  13. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 11:40 AM) Lu being healthy again makes me happy. Rip being healthy again makes me happy. Kirk being healthy again and tearing up in the locker room when asked what it means to him being back in a Bulls uniform, makes me happy. Maybe I'm just easily pleased. I can't wait until Derrick gets back, and the United Center gives him a standing O. and impressed I didnt run away. I had bigger fish to fry last night, real life was calling AKA 2 year old son with 100 degree fever. I told you to stop baiting and walked away for the rest of the night. You keep saying I want a top 5 player and thats it. That has never been true, please go through all of my posts and find where I demanded that, because I never did. All i said, and continue to say, is that Bulls fans deserve better than this poo poo platter that was thrown together. This year should be building towards next season with a fully healthy Derrick Rose. Instead, we see a half ass roster that is probably going to be torn apart again going into next season, AND Lou Deng still needs his tendon surgery that was never done. They will most likely overachieve because of Thibs. But this is not a better bench mob no matter how many times you say it is. If you want to draw so much out of last nights game, how about this http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baske...0,1915106.story Now, should I say this means just as much as Hinrichs glorious 7 point return? Or should I yawn about it, like I did about Hinrichs glorious 7 point return
  14. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 09:43 AM) I'm guessing everyone on the Jets will be fired after this year. From the GM to the players. Or at least they should be. I agree. Rex can't keep telling everyone that his team is Super Bowl bound and having stinker seasons
  15. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 09:31 AM) Translation: "Of course we're keeping Tebow! Bad publicity is still good publicity! People haven't talked about the Jet's this much since...well, ever! We have a bat phone directly to ESPN's top brass. How cool is that?" Nah, Jets have been ESPN big news ever since Rex got there. Tebow is just another ring in the circus, it isn't exponentially bigger. Remember when Rex (OMGZZZZZZ) swore on hard knocks? Foot fetish gate? It's New York, espn features them every season
  16. @MMehtaNYDN: Jets owner Woody Johnson on CNBC: "Are we going to keep Tebow? Absolutely. He'll be with us for 3 years." #nyj
  17. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 08:46 AM) QB Eli Manning WR Roddy White WR Dwayne Bowe WR Reggie Wayne RB Alfred Morris RB Darren McFadden TE Jason Witten W/R/T Doug Martin BN TE Fred Davis BN WR Alshon Jeffery BN WR Denarius Moore BN RB Evan Royster BN QB Jay Cutler BN RB William Powell DEF New England DEF Minnesota (I normally just employ a rotating defense based on who plays the s***tiest opponent, be they on my roster or in free agency). Deep league with 12 teams and that many players rostered, but with my starting wideouts, Alshon and Moore are strictly bye week usages unless either steps up and wants to be good enough to fill that W/R/T permanently. I like throwing a RB there because you can normally count on at least 6-10 points. Yeah that's a nice little line of depth for you.
  18. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 08:47 AM) Step one, blame everyone else. Step two, sign up for twitter to blame everyone else Step three, have kids, sign them up for twitter so they can blame everyone else Step four, profit Did I miss anything? You missed a step somewhere between 2 and 4 where he needs to pretend he is taking the blame for everything. There is also the "demand new contract/ contract extension" before profit.
  19. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 08:48 AM) This is 100% my biggest fear. Now if some 20 year old pedo gets 30 years, and is back out in time for middle age, that is a big problem. Just curious, what is a normal prison term for a serial pedophile like this? Take out the age factor
  20. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 04:17 PM) I'm very pleased with myself for a post week 1 deal where I'd seen enough of Dez Bryant to remember why he annoyed me all last season. I dealt Dez Bryant and the Law Firm for Reggie Wayne, Doug Martin, and Alshon Jeffery. The RBs are a wash (bad), but Reggie has been beastmode. Also, Alshon stepped up for me in the bye week and got that TD. Do you have enough WR depth to stash Alshon for a month?
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 07:53 AM) I honestly believe he thinks he is innocent. The dude is just not right. apparently this is very common for pedophiles. They dont see what they are doing as wrong. And it is not that they are justifying it to themselves, they honestly believe that there is love between themselves and the victim. Its funny though, Sandusky has asked that the victims all be evaluated as if there is some sort of conspiracy against him. What about McQueary?
  22. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 09:33 PM) win the conference? I'm just enjoying watching us play. Thats what fans do, they enjoy watching their team play no matter if they're championship favorites or middle tier or sucky. I'm sorry that you can't find any joy in watching our team play their first game in a long time. Rzzza don't pretend to know me. One more time, stop.
  23. QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 09:28 PM) I think most people still have the Packers as a better team and really they are 3-2 without refs changing outcome of a game. That's fine, and I agree with it, just pointing out a small point in his rankings favor
  24. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 09:28 PM) I forgot that the little things don't interest you. You just want a top 5 player on the team and don't care about anything else. Look, I haven't said a word to you since the summer about any of this. Don't try and bait me, the points have been made on both sides. I think this cobbled together piecemeal team will be a bunch of junk, you think it will glitter and they will win the conference. Enjoy yourself. I'm done with arguing with you about it. Right now you are done baiting me, got it?
  25. QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 09:24 PM) You knock the Bears for losing to the Packers but not 49ers for losing to Vikings? The Vikings are 4-1, and Packers 2-3, so an argument could be made.......

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.