Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Madness!!!!
  2. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 10:39 AM) Did you make it yet?? I can't focus on anything else without knowing This is incredibly difficult, I just had to do a level with ONLY ONE COIN!!!! There was a rock creature hurling black ghosts at me and trying to smash me at the same time. I will let you know in a few minutes. END TRANSMISSION
  3. When Megatron dropped that huge gain on the first drive, I thought it would lead to one of two things, a huge game or shut out. I am glad it led to the second.
  4. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 10:19 AM) But that's crap. It doesn't need to be that way. They can split, or just not talk to each other. Or guess what, they can f***ing deal with it instead of talking about over and over and over again without actually talking about anything. It's boring as sin and it's a huge problem with the show. I'm resigned to the fact that it's going to be a part of the show, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. At this point Lori isn't driving him to do anything. The group has taken her place. Yes, they should just deal with it so you can complain about that too. You dont like the show, you just like complaining about it. I stopped talking about it in this thread because you do nothing but complain about it. complain. complain. complain. I asked before and I will ask again, why do you even watch it? You are like that guy that would listen to every Mancow show from start to finish only to report it to the FCC
  5. I played Mario Galaxy today. I got a mushroom, flew to another planet, and fought a Piranha Plant. I will let you all know when I get to Bowser. I should have full power and possibly fireballs by then
  6. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 09:03 AM) Spoiler for the graphic novel, related to this: So no matter what, Lori f***s with the story. It is obvious that she will always be a motivation/prop for Rick. He wakes up in the hospital, what is the first thing he wants to do? Find Lori. He finds her, all he wants to do is keep her and his son safe. Now he knows she stepped out on him with Shane and things are complicated. Its part of the show. You are doing yourself a disservice if you are sitting there hoping it is going to go away, because it isnt.
  7. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 09:23 AM) So I thought Walking Dead was pretty good. Still too much Lori - two episodes of her trying to have the same conversation with Rick, why can't they just have it and get it over with? Why do we need 5-7 minutes each episode about it? But I liked the prisoner angle as it added more tension to the episode. Looking forward to next week with that "town" Andrea and the ninja lady find. Homeland - I'm still bored and confused by some of the story lines. particularly the one veteran's quest to find out what happened with Walker/Brody, and Brody's daughter dating the VP's son ..... what's the point of those other than filler? But wow, that ending was great. Because if they get it over with, the show will just move on to another plot device that you will whine about after every episode taking too long and cluttering up the show. Lori and Rick's relationship is a main element of the show, get over it.
  8. Suhs tackle wasnt dirty, the guy just makes angry tackles and that was one of them. He very obviously plays with mean intentions
  9. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
  10. Kyyle23 replied to greg775's topic in The Filibuster
    @BlG_SEAN: Mitt Romneys five point plan 1. To the left 2. Take it back now y'all 3. Right foot let's stomp 4. Left foot let's stomp 5. Cha Cha now yall
  11. @DavidHaugh: Campbell's warming up. No sign of Cutler on sideline.
  12. QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 09:11 PM) They're checking Cutler's ribs. Ugh. Better than shoulder or head.
  13. QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 05:44 AM) Tied with my opponent. I have Stafford tonight, he has Cutler. Hope I win twice. (Team and Bears) If the Bears win, it probably doesnt bode well for Staffords numbers.
  14. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 01:02 AM) Solid Dexter, but how has no one noticed that Louis is gone yet? I understand he no longer works at Miami Metro, and Jamie broke up with him, but you'd think Jamie would wonder where he went, or he would come up as a missing person by his family or something. That blood of his on Dexter's boat better come in to play at some point. Oh, and what was with that foreign guy having the crime scene tag on his place? And was that guy in the picture supposed to be Viktor? Yeah I am pretty sure that was supposed to be where Viktor was staying which is why the crime scene tag was on his door. I cant tell if it is his son, best friend, or even lover. When the club manager talked about how Viktor was a loose cannon and brought heat on them, he responded by saying that Viktor was loyal and a good man. You would think if that was his kid, he would have said so right there, and you also would think everyone in the mob would KNOW that was his kid. The blood on Dexters boat has to come into play. They wouldnt have focused on it when it happened if it wasnt important.
  15. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Another really good week of dexter and walking dead
  16. Ah, well that makes sense. I thought it was more of a moral high ground issue
  17. I know Beckman has been nothing short of a disaster this season, but can anyone explain to me why it was so outrageous that he used dip on the sideline?
  18. @AdamSchefter: Joe Flacco’s Total QBR, a metric that accounts for everything a QB does, was 0.3 on the 0-100 scale, the lowest rating for any QB since 2008
  19. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 11:13 AM) SURPRISE! Kudos to him for making good on his promise
  20. huh, my batavia bulldogs are ranked 7th
  21. AJ McCarrons mom is a milf. I know this because if busted coverage
  22. CC Sabathia to see Dr James Andrews about a sore elbow. Not good
  23. Quite the 4th quarter collapse by NW. And that was a home game for Nebraska, the NW fans were way outnumbered
  24. QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Oct 20, 2012 -> 04:41 PM) A's rob everyone else and are probably laughing about it. Ha, Stephen Drew and Gio Gonzalez disagree
  25. QUOTE (Reddy @ Oct 20, 2012 -> 03:31 PM) hahahhahahahahahaha the world is hilarious guess who's relationship just ended after two years? who can say irony? smoke a blunt

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.