Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 MLB Catch All (Non Sox, Non AL Central)
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
If Ray Lewis is done for the year, he may be done PERIOD. He hinted at retirement after this season already because he wants to watch his son play at Miami
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
this is great
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
Game 1: WOOWOO LOOK AT KIRK Y'ALL! BENCH AWESOME!! KYLE AND STEVE R DUMB! Game 2: Damn bench gave that game away. Its only the preseason Game 3: *crickets* next day: Kirks gettin dub dubs ya hear? pessimists
-
2012 TV Thread
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 11:25 AM) From what I understand, getting bit by a zombie doesn't simply turn you into one. There is just so much bacteria (and obviously so little medical care available) that the person dies from the wound/injuries and THEN turns because everyone is already infected. My guess is that Herschel lives. Joe, I think your assessment from Boardwalk is right. Can someone explain to me whether Ray Stevenson's character is Ukrainian or British? I know he said he went to school in England, but I'm not hearing a Ukrainian accent at all and the actor is obviously British. I think thats it. They will just leave it at that. Upper class super rich killer mobster
-
2012 TV Thread
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:44 AM) I was really hoping the Ukranian mob would go away. I'm not digging that storyline. Obviously NOW they are tied to Dexter, but in the past 3 episodes it really didn't interest me at all if they were looking for Viktor or not looking for Viktor. Even though my Louis theory seemed like it was kaput, I think there is still a chance it comes to fruition if Dexter tries to get them to believe Louis killed himself, since he just lost his job, his girlfriend, and didn't want to get caught for being a serial killer. But that would wrap things up too neatly, so I doubt it happens. LOL, that is unfortunate that you dont like it, seeing as it is the central storyline.
-
2012 TV Thread
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:32 AM) I'm disappointed that the Louis storyline is done though. Thought it had more potential, and it ended so abruptly. I somewhat agree with you, but at the same time there is a lot going on right now. Dexter and Deb, LaGuerta, The Ukrainian Mob. I think it had to happen to start some other things moving. I think Louis' blood in Dexters boat is going to end up being a really big deal. Also, I think either Quinn or Batista are gonna get killed this season.
-
2012 ALCS: Tigers vs Yankees
LOL, Swisher could not have said anything worse to get those guys off his back.
-
2012 TV Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 07:47 AM) Oh snap, Dexter. A whole bunch of s*** is about to hit the fan. Louis's blood spatter on the boat is no small deal. I love that Deb realizes the necessity of Dexter, and i love it even more that he told her that he was the reason she caught so many criminals. Because it was true
-
2012 TV Thread
boys, dont make me send you to your corners. Enough
-
How about them 49ERS!!!!!
yowza. At home no less
-
2012 Video Game Thread
I can't stop playing Big Win Football on my iPhone. That is all
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Lolboys and Eagles were special today
-
Anderson Silva is the best athlete of All-Time!!
QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 14, 2012 -> 03:42 PM) Sadly in MMA guys have decided if they are training powers they don't like fighting one another.... especially if one has the belt. I really hate that thought process.... I miss the days when Dana said "you are fighting him" and the fighters said "ok".
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
http://m.collegehumor.com/embed/6834096/ho...-%20Version%203 Ewww why would you do this
-
2012 ALCS: Tigers vs Yankees
QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 14, 2012 -> 10:13 AM) He popped his head up for a second with a smile on his face before going back into pain mode...it was weird and it fooled me too It looked like a smile but that was a grimace. When he was helped off the field you could tell he was done by the way he was holding his ankle.
-
Anderson Silva is the best athlete of All-Time!!
http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...&start=1725 Feel free to use it, it needs some action
-
2012 NLCS: Cardinals vs Giants
QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 13, 2012 -> 03:05 PM) MLB.com says it'll be Lance Lynn vs. Bumgarner. Huh? Last night Stockton mentioned that they were saving Lynn last night so he could start Sunday if they advanced
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Chicago Bears fans honor slain fan with fundraiser Good to see the Bears step up in such a sad situation
-
Technology catch-all thread
- Relationship Advice Thread
QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Oct 13, 2012 -> 08:26 AM) Ahhhhh some of you guys need to sack up. The single life is the free life. You can do what you want, when you want, how you want. You can spend your own self-made money wherever you want. Get married, that goes straight down the s***ter! If you're still moping after 2-3 years, you probably should talk to someone. No broad is worth that crap. lol, Married life is no death sentence i can assure you.- JPINAA
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 12, 2012 -> 11:01 PM) And Cain. Looking like Gio will get the win over former ace Wainright as well, although Gio was far from dominant tonight. haha, wrong- 2012 NLDS Nationals vs Cardinals
QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 12, 2012 -> 11:30 PM) Only get so many chances to get to a World Series and Washington just blew one. Well at least Strasburg is rested for all of those other playoff appearances QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 13, 2012 -> 04:00 AM) Don't think Strasburg would of made a difference, Edwin Jackson sucks game 4 instead and pretty much Detweiler pitched as well as Strasburg would have. If Strasburg pitched, they could have come home 2-0 with another spot for Strasburg to start in the last game. It absolutely made a difference- 2012-2013 NBA thread
Wtf are they letting Taj limp up and down the court for? Get him out this means nothing- 2012 NLDS Nationals vs Cardinals
Nats are alive- The Miami Marlins thread
QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 09:32 PM) You mean Ozzie? Ozzie doesn't care bout a little message board so I got to fight his battle for him. LOL. And the irony continues - Relationship Advice Thread