Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    I love me some Guillermo Del Toro
  2. QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Oct 20, 2012 -> 08:29 AM) Whoever grabs ARod might actually get a steal for the first couple years. A pissed off, rededicated ARod might be a force. Staying healthy is another story. and given his age, it might be unrealistic to think he will remain healthy
  3. a lot to digest in this discussion. First, saint, in regards to your love lost: The cliches unfortunately are true for the most part. Fish in the sea, you will find another, etc. It is up to you to decide when you are over it. I dated a girl starting freshman year of college and broke up junior year for good, and I broke up with her for a bunch of different reasons. She flipped the script on me, started dating the guy that lived directly behind my apartment, so i basically had to watch what was going on. It truly drove me crazy. I was sleeping maybe 1 hour at a time at night, made the crazy ex boyfriend calls, talked a lot of s*** meant to split them up. Totally ruined a bunch of friendships for myself. One night, i had a one night stand(which was totally out of character for me) and it was over. I didnt need her anymore, the mental block was gone. I am not saying run out and find a girl to take home, everybody is different, but very obviously that mental block for you is still there in regards to her. In regards to puffin and stuff, i have mixed feelings. Up until a few months ago, I was a pretty regular user. Not all day all the time at first, but when the kids were away/went to bed. But it starts to bleed into normal time, and starts to control what you do. Pretty soon, you are sneaking it here and there, and it becomes normal. A pretty significant thing happened, not with the law but in my household, and it had to stop. Im not done forever, but I am done for now. It IS addictive. It IS hard to stop. The rationale we give ourselves is that it doesnt hurt us, it doesnt hurt people, it makes you laugh, it makes you mellow. It also makes you lazy, it makes you put things off. you notice these little things, and again rationalize them and think that you will get to it later and it will be fine. It hardly ever happens. Sometimes a big break is very helpful to your personal life. A crutch that was always there is removed, and you are forced to tough it out.
  4. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Ghost rider Spirit if vengeance is absolutely hilarious
  5. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 09:21 PM) I heard he may have hurt his hand, but never that it was broken. Then again, I went on sports radio silence the past week or so for my sanity. The bears have never actually admitted its a broken hand, but it is being reported. I think the most Lovie has said is that he will miss some games. The bye came at a good time, it cuts two weeks out of his 4-6 week recovery timeframe
  6. QUOTE (Carter224 @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 07:59 PM) Chael is my favorite, so I am pumped for this one I'm guessing that the ultimate fighter will contain a lot of trash talking
  7. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 07:43 PM) He's very unworthy. He is the only one that stepped up and said "I will do it" when Hendo bowed out 8 days prior to the fight due to injury. Chael may be a lot of things, but he has to get a little credit for that. And for Lyoto to criticize after he turned down the fight is pretty low. Who cares if he isn't worthy? If he isn't, Bones wipes the floor with him and its over.
  8. QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 06:51 PM) i agree but sometimes when im stuck i like going with the help of stat geeks like the guys on soxtalk that turn baseball into a freakin calculus class and make everyone elses baseball knowledge seem inferior. I hate when Steve does that.
  9. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
  10. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 12:48 PM) Where was I when news broke that Alshon Jeffery broke his hand 11 days ago??????? b****ing about your fantasy team
  11. Chael Sonnen vs Bones Jones in April. Both are also the coaches for the next season of The Ultimate Fighter. Chael getting a lot of s*** on twitter from other fighters for being an unworthy opponent.
  12. im not on this list. Therefore, null and void
  13. last time they said Castro kicked the bucket, i believe it was Perez Hilton that broke the news. So, yeah.
  14. this is what, the 5th time?
  15. I agree Littlehurt. He should win a "Out of Nowhere" award, not a Comeback award
  16. We should trade for Smoak too, then we can have the 2008 draft All-Bust team
  17. QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 08:54 AM) Let's wait and see where the payroll stands after the ticket prices cut, next thing you know they might be trotting me out there to play 3b. I heard your back is f***ed and you cant hit the curve. Welcome to third base!
  18. I think Rose recovers. Of course not 100 percent, because that is just not something anyone should expect, but I dont think there is going to be a noticeable drop in his production, and i certainly dont think we will see him playing scared of injury
  19. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 08:24 AM) How is that even remotely realistic? Even if the Padres make him available, other teams have much better trade bait in order to get him.I understand 100% that A-Rod isn't anything close to what he used to be, but he and Youkilis are the only two realistic options I see to get any kind of reasonable offensive production out of 3B. You dont know that, thats just a typical "Sox have nothing to trade" Sox fan remark. Then they go make trades with nothing Padres have a big prospect pushing Headley, they are at put up $ or move on time with him.
  20. Ha, Chris Webber talking about other peoples being unable to overcome adversity and mental hurdles is a laugh. Call a timeout Chris
  21. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 08:28 AM) Oh come on now - the Kirk and Naz comments were the ridiculous part there. But whatever - this is dumb. Right! Whoever brought this up shouldnt of done that
  22. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 08:17 AM) Admit what? I never jumped into the Deng Bench-Mob debate, I believe Kyyle and Zoom owe you an apology. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...913&st=2715 that wasnt my argument, I was just a spectator But your post 2734....hmmmmm
  23. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 19, 2012 -> 07:47 AM) So his OPS might be .760 next year. Tell me where we get a 3B that will be better. This one is on my wish list
  24. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 18, 2012 -> 11:25 PM) Andy Reid's son died of a heroin overdose. As if anyone's really surprised. What's unfortunate is this quote from him when he had problems before... "I don't want to die doing drugs," Garrett Reid told a judge, according to WPVI. "I don't want to be that kid who was the son of the head coach of the Eagles, who was spoiled and on drugs and OD'ed and just faded into oblivion." BTW, what's an "accidental" heroin overdose? As opposed to ODing on purpose? Seems like an unnecessary word. Suicide
  25. New Uniform Power Rankings The Brooklyn Nets uniforms look like generic uniforms from Double Dribble

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.