Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 04:15 PM) I thought Marcus Robinson was gonna be a big time WR for the Bears. Had one really good year, but too many injuries. Yep. When he played, he was almost elite, his combination of size and strength was tough to beat. he could just never stay on the field.
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 6, 2012 -> 11:06 AM) He was known to love his booze when he was in Champaign He is known to love the booze always
-
2012 Video Game Thread
Wii U 8 GB $299.99, 32 GB 349.99 with charging cradle for controller. Super Mario Brothers Wii Launch Games back to your regularly scheduled PS3/Xbox talk
-
Sox vs. Tigers in Zanzibar
QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 07:38 PM) This guy has no hitter stuff tonight. Well he gave up a hit. So no he doesnt
-
Sox vs. Tigers in Zanzibar
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 12:48 PM) Is my name Lillian? Here is my post in there: http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...t&p=2633537 Im just saying that you said no one in their right mind would suggest Johnson start over Viciedo, that is a months old thread stating just that. No name confusion.
-
Sox vs. Tigers in Zanzibar
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 11:44 AM) There may be some calling for that - I was asking for it in this specific scenario. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...t=0&start=0
-
Sox vs. Tigers in Zanzibar
man, that is depressing
-
Sox vs. Tigers in Zanzibar
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:28 AM) No, its not backup QB syndrome, because no one in their right mind is suggesting Johnson start. They are saying he should get some AB's in certain match-ups. this is absolutely back QB syndrome, and many people are suggesting he start. and have been for months
-
Awful Game
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 08:12 AM) And yet all of the last 3 games we've lost, there have been about 5-7 clearly discernible mistakes (mentally/physically) or in the managerial decision-making process, especially in the last 3 innings. You know what though, we act like other managers dont ever make mistakes. I am not absolving RV from screwing up last night, but come on, we were all laughing at Leyland 2 nights ago for bunting and taking the bat out of Cabreras hands. Managers f*** up
-
GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
-
GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues
QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:42 PM) f*** you very much Jake Peavy. Please don't say another thing this season. Go back to the NL. He wasnt perfect, but he gave up 3 in 6 IP. Again, the offense fails to score. You cant expect to win games when you score two runs
-
GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues
Haha, love the Halloween theme after Myers gets out of it
-
CTU is Going on Strike
Im watching you Wasowski
-
GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues
- GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues
QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 03:09 PM) Stop playing Viciedo against a righty! Just remember, you are the one that wanted Lillibridge platooning with De Aza in center- HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO SOXTALK!
QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 01:57 PM) I have no idea how I found Soxtalk. I know I didn't google "white sox message board" or anything. And none of my Sox friends are interested in message boards. Thanks for providing this service. I know it was great to be on here when we won it all in 2005. I remember watching the games and reading it at the same time. I don't even know if there were game threads back then. I've only been banned once for 2 weeks. I forget what I did to get banned, but it wasn't Ozzie related I don't think. Thanks to the owners for Soxtalk.com. you did not get banned. you got suspended.- 2012 White Sox Catch-All thread
QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 11:57 AM) Looks like a lot of fans emailed Brooks "concerned" with the start time. Have games on Yom Kippur always been day games, and they forgot to move this one until now? Didn't realize it was THAT big of a deal. SHOMER SHABBOS!!!- GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues
Seriously, wouldnt that be something if the Tigers miss the playoffs after going all in and spending big on a lefthanded power hitter, one season after the sox miss the playoffs after going all in and spending big on a lefthanded power hitter? Baseball is and always will be a funny game- Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 08:53 AM) Apparently the King was clinically dead for up to 20 min before being brought back. That is not good. A lot of times that means lack of oxygen to the brain and brain damage.- 2012 AL Pennant Chase
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 08:09 AM) I'm looking at the AL East race and thinking that the Yankees are the best matchup for the Sox in the ALDS. Am I crazy? yes. but you are also correct- GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues
wtf is with that Fister picture- Beckham "We want it bad".
unattributed quotes. psshhh- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
I would like to find the greg775 on motownsports. I wonder if his name is something like jeff664. That would be awesome- Sox vs Tigers... The Final Countdown!!!!
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 09:52 PM) UGLY night for Viciedo. However, he did make a huge throw to gun down Peralta at 2B to prevent what could have been an even bigger inning. That might be the first DH assist ever- Official Squared Circle Thread
This better not be a work, that's all - GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues