Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 10:52 AM) Because we didnt get OJ Mayo? Or because the washed up PG we got isn't a future HoFer? There wasn't much else out there. It is disappointing that you have such low expectations
  2. I actually wasnt going with the "Lisa Dergan strained groin" joke, it was actually just pointing out that the guy yet again hurt his groin and that is something I really dont want any part of
  3. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 08:53 AM) Here comes the other homer to stir the pot further...I'm lost at what you guys wanted the Bulls to do this offseason. What past getting Mayo could they have done to excite you? Mayo doesn't seem like he'd fit the system, the guy got benched for missing to many practices. That doesn't seem like the type of guy Thibs would want on this team. Who else was there you guys wanted?? Courtney Lee and his 3% better shooting than Bellinelli? Their stats past that are about as close to exactly the same as you can get. Bell played .4 less mpg and scored .4 more ppg, .1 less rpg, and exactly the same amount of assists. But because he shot .417 compared to .433 and .377 to .401 from 3 Bellinelli is grade F horses***??? Did you want them to break apart the core?? Unless they got a superstar back I dont see the point in doing that this offseason with such a weak FA class. I'd rather they wait till next year when there should be some stud SGs out there on the market. Im not arguing, this offseason was crap and you know it. "Wait til next year" is something we use to tease another organization for
  4. Bones and Evans also said they would never fight because they were bros. Dana made it happen. Just sayin
  5. Oops, Looks like there was a fight Ball was involved in http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/...ht-prior-attack
  6. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 04:32 PM) There was 1 superstar on the market this year and the Bulls went hard for him. They went hard after Lebron/Wade/Bosh the year before that too. Sometimes you have good plans, but they don't come to fruition. It sucks but that's life. I don't think the Bulls FO is incompetent or deserving of losing their jobs just yet, because they've attempted to make these big FA splash type moves that you want them to make, they just haven't been successful at it for various reasons (many of which are external reasons, not of their own doing) All you have is excuses for them. Its ok, one day you will finally hit your breaking point when they disappoint you yet again.
  7. The storm was nasty, but it blew threw here pretty quick(Dundee)
  8. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 04:20 PM) We definitely aren't winning the championship, but it won't be so bad. I guess I'm just not filled with as much despair as you guys at the prospect of one lost season where we're kinda mediocre again. I'm even looking forward to watching some of these young guys play. I'm willing to give our FO 2 or 3 more years to try their vision again, because the last 2 years they built a heck of a team and it just got ruined because of injuries, which wasn't their fault. This is where we divert in our understanding of the front office. This season doesnt have to be a complete loss, it can be a bad season, but it can be one upon which the next season can be built. But they arent doing that, they are filling the roster with 2 tons of grade F horses*** that will need to be purged next season because none of it fits. You keep setting these extended timetables and refusing to acknowledge what I posted for you a few weeks ago. This front office keeps setting the bar back farther and farther, the extended timetable never comes to a finish. Its bulls***. We dont deserve this, we deserve a front office that can try and build a competitive team while their superstar is out, and try and think outside the box while doing so. Instead we get cheap and conservative "Everyone dont panic, we have a plan in place, everything will be fine when Derrick gets back". That is such a horrible way of doing business. Derrick needs help. He doesnt need Radmonovic and Nate Robinson and Bellinelli and a last legs Mohammed. They need a complimentary set of players, not the island of misfit toys. AND they need another superstar, because Derrick can not do this by himself.
  9. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 04:16 PM) So there isn't anything positive you can say about the Bulls now, nothing at all you can think of? It would truly make me happy if you could. I shall shed a tear of joy. Nope. This offseason has been one steaming pile of s*** that makes me cry tears of stinging despair.
  10. QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Aug 3, 2012 -> 03:12 PM) What if you're like me and sort of soxtalk noob/ not a frequent poster? I would love to know more smart sox fans IRL besides my dad. You are now uninvited
  11. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 04:13 PM) I'm cautious of Days of Future's Past. It's a great story...but the X-men movies all take extreme liberties with the property. And Dark Phoenix should have been worlds better. Also, with Wolverine, it becomes Wolverine feat. Some Mutants. Bad things happen when Bret Ratner is in charge
  12. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 04:11 PM) So you can't say anything good about the Bulls, or do you just refuse to? You can't refuse a triple dog dare. I don't claim to know you intimately, I've just never seen you say anything positive regarding the Bulls and I'd like to see it...before I die...if it isn't too much trouble to you. I dont owe you anything. When the Bulls do something good, I will acknowledge it.
  13. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 04:02 PM) I've never seen you say anything good about the Bulls. Say something good about the Bulls, I triple dog dare you. I just want to see if you can do it, or if your head will explode. Read anything prior to this offseason. You come in here like a train thinking you know everyone and what they are like, you dont. Not a clue.
  14. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 03:37 PM) Kitty? Kitty Pryde
  15. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 02:49 PM) I'm convinced you don't give a s*** about Teague or Beverly, you just want to jump on any excuse possible to bash the Bulls. Uhh...no. We saw like 15 games of that. Damn, I guess you guys just aren't as big of Bulls fan as me if you don't remember what we looked like with all our starters on the court Those were good times, fun times...how do you not remember that? I'm convinced J4L is right about you, Luc Longley could throw a Bulls jersey on and you would go on about how that was a savvy move to add a smart veteran that could nail the mid range jumper and also plays with his back to the basket. Don't play the "you guys aren't good fans" card just because we refuse to ignore the massive warts on this team. 15 games = 1/4 of the games. OH BOY THAT WAS SUCH A FUN 25 PERCENT!
  16. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 01:50 PM) Forecast calls for this game to get washed out. QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 01:01 PM) Nasty looking radar out by Iowa/Illinois border. Maybe reaches Chicago around gametime. You watch your damn mouths!
  17. i feel like at some point Big Sqwert needs to enter this argument and say "Eat More Chik Peas" and never return to the thread
  18. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 3, 2012 -> 11:41 PM) I forget what it is, but I know Ozzie is definitely not Catholic. Ozzie follows Santeria From Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santer%C3%ADa
  19. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 09:33 AM) Based on his barroom cameo in the first film I bet he has. It kind of bothers me. I am ready for a new take on Wolverine. I like Jackman, but I think they made Wolverine too emotional in all of his appearances. The wolverine in the comics enjoyed cutting off body parts.
  20. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 09:00 AM) Days of Future Past is the next installment of the X-Men: First Class. This makes me happy. I assume at the very least they will have to pull Kitty and Logan in from the original film trilogy if they are going to nail core story elements from the comic. Hands-down this was my favorite Claremont/Byrne storyline, and I'm excited to see they are finally tackling a film adaptation. I wonder if Jackman has already agreed to it
  21. Alexei getting Rios out on the DP, interesting picture
  22. Yea that protest isn't going anywhere. It was a legitimate gripe, but of they didnt overturn it right then, nothing is gonna happen. Umpires judgement call, they blew it but it was their call
  23. His name is Alex Rios and he dances at homeplate with his teammates
  24. QUOTE (Jeff Liefer @ Aug 3, 2012 -> 04:07 PM) Didn't KW claim Rios to block him from Detroit a few years ago? I think Detroit would have first claim right here
  25. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 3, 2012 -> 02:50 PM) So you were masturbating. well that just became a not so fun fact

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.