Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ May 2, 2012 -> 10:19 PM) And .500 at best is all that's Reinsdorf's offering with this sad sack More loud noises, fist shaking at owners.
  2. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 2, 2012 -> 09:32 PM) Can someone give a brief explanation that doesnt require me to read the original article which seemed unnecessarily hard to follow. Wait, did you just say it was hard for you to folllow something you were reading?
  3. I couldn't pass up sharing this story, it is so bold and crazy, I just wonder how far this girl could have gone without deadspin catching wind of it. www.deadspin.com/5906658/is-an-espn-columnist-scamming-people-on-the-internet
  4. QUOTE (greg775 @ May 2, 2012 -> 04:29 PM) See, it depends if the poster had the wrestling persona all the time. Cowley as was stated by Telander thought his followers got it, got his persona. I think what happened is the right thing. They told him to cut it out. He killed his twitter account. It'll return and he'll post dull comments during games. His little twitter game is over. Ah, so the tenured writer backs up his coworker and it is ok. So again, if someone insults you among many other people on this site, and cites a wrestling "heel" persona as the reason, you are ok with that?
  5. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 2, 2012 -> 02:22 PM) Interesting to note that Seau shot himself in the chest, not in the head, just like Dave Duerson didnt Duerson do that deliberately so that his brain could be examined? I thought I read that somewhere
  6. QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2012 -> 01:28 PM) Weren't there rumors Seau tried to kill himself a few years ago as well? yeah, he drove his car off a cliff around the time he was arrested for domestic violence. He insisted he fell asleep behind the wheel
  7. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 2, 2012 -> 11:41 AM) March 2010 – Elected to the NFL Players Association Executive Committee April 2010 – Appointed to NFLPA “Player Safety and Welfare Committee” April 2010 – Appointed to NFLPA “Committee on Agent Regulation and Discipline” Ooops... LMAO, all three of those are an Oooops
  8. i didnt even know Fujita was still in the league
  9. Albert cannot be happy seeing St Louis has just moved on without him and continued to win
  10. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 2, 2012 -> 08:06 AM) AND I just spit out my coffee... Thank you, fine sir! send me the bill for your cleaner
  11. Greg, if someone insulted you personally on this website repeatedly and when confronted by an admin, claimed it was their "wrestling personality" and they were a good guy, would you accept that?
  12. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 1, 2012 -> 10:26 PM) Whatever, man. This board just cracks me up. It's not even that I give a s*** about what anybody thinks. But it just goes to show you that around these parts, if you're wrong, you're going to hear about it. When you're right, well, it was a fluke or something. Nobody will even say well "at least he was right about Tyson." The Knicks are worlds better than they were last year defensively. This reminds me of when Marty was the only one who said Sergio Santos needs to go if KW can get a good haul back. Marty was dismissed by everybody. Three weeks later Santos is gone. lol. Jesus h, j4l, who told you that Tyson wouldn't be DPOY and when did you say he would be? Tyson has always been a fantastic defensive player, there is no doubt about this. If you want credit for calling your shot, and if you did call that shot early this season, then congrats. Honestly, good call. You are trying to dredge up that argument and you should let it lie. There was so much more to it than you saying Tyson was going to be DPOY and we both know it. f***.
  13. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 1, 2012 -> 10:07 PM) I don't care about getting razzed for it. It was not about that and you know why I got pissed. I'm just saying looking back, I wasn't really that far off. There's no way anybody could've foreseen Carmelo being so bad for 40 games and Amare being so bad all year. Yes it is, J4L. They played the exact same way last season when Carmelo came to the Knicks. Melo and Amare just do not work well together, their games offset each other, and it drags their numbers down. Everyone got all worked up about Lin, and what happened? He came back to earth and the Knicks went right back to being the .500 team that they have been since Melo has been there. It is a huge combination of players that simply do not know how to work together.
  14. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 1, 2012 -> 09:50 PM) Wrong again. I said they had a case for second best team after the Heat. I never said they were definitively better than the Bulls. And what do you mean spoil the finals for me? lol. Oh yeah, my Heat, baby. I love them. Please. And Zoom, Kyyle, etc, were in here saying that I was overrating Chandler and that he wasn't that good. Hey, I told you personally I wouldn't bring that post up with you again and would not razz you for it again, so don't drag me into your arguments with others. I'm done with it, you made a prediction, it is what it is.
  15. you better get a twitter account if you want that done, Caulfield. No way in hell I am insulting a high level executive of the Sun Times just so you can get some sort of satisfaction
  16. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 1, 2012 -> 10:12 AM) It's gone plaid! We cant stop. we are going too fast
  17. This thread has now hit Caulfield overdrive, which is 10 steps faster than Maximum overdrive. Please fasten your seatbelt, and prepare for news articles from every corner of the earth. Thank you.
  18. The batwing looks awesome. And Bane looks and sounds absolutely menacing
  19. Quinarvy is angry
  20. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Apr 30, 2012 -> 10:10 PM) This was in Highland, IN a wayyyyyyy back in the day I was there in the bleachers, if you pause it at 22 seconds im the guy that looks like a fat los lonely boy in the back bleachers, black shirt...God I hope the let them go at it like this...chain wrestling doesnt really exist in the E http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbBsY5PR66A im too stoned to know how to work the internt There is so much awesomeness in this post I don't even know where to begin
  21. Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire cut his hand after punching hard surface in lockeroom, sources tell @YahooSports.
  22. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 30, 2012 -> 08:06 PM) Damon will join the Indians Tuesday. Hideki Matsui signed a minor league deal with the Rays. The D-Backs/Towers are going to the Dominican this week to scout Vladimir Guerrero. Not sure where he would play in the NL, maybe just as an experienced PHer? Can they teach him 1B? That would be a stretch. Plus, they've already got Goldschmidt there. What is the AL Central connection with those last two?
  23. I don't feel bad for that Mickey guy either. He even admits he did stupid s*** as a 22 year old. He insulted Cowley from a ST computer even.
  24. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 30, 2012 -> 05:51 PM) 2.) Ooh he was mean and sexist. Fire him. Fire all comedians like Don Rickles and Dice Clay. That's what Cowley is. The terrorists have won

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.