Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. KCJohnson Thibodeau said Rip will be re-examined on Tuesday. Players said Rip was in good spirits afterward but admitted it looked serious. #Bulls
  2. QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 10:48 AM) I'll be 5 rows behind the Pacers bench tonight, anyone have any good things to yell out? I cannot wait for this one, hopefully payback is in order. "Roy Hibbert cannot out-celebrate me. So if they want to see some celebration, when we win, I can show them some." -Noah Hibbert said before the season that they were going after everyones necks. Ask him when that starts
  3. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 08:29 AM) ESPN has updated their little "Rondo is the bestest" stat from 15/15/15 to 15/15/20. It is still crazy to think what that slash line would have been if he made some more bunnies and FTs,
  4. Espn has said a few variations of that stat tonite. It started off as "it has only been done 3 times in history, twice by Jason Kidd, and one tonite by Rondo", then in the pregame they said he was the third player to do it. It doesn't surprise me that it isn't right and they can't find the correct answer.
  5. The way I look at it, if Viciedo tears it up and Rios goes into a funk(or, never escapes the one from last year), Viciedo will move up. If Rios has a good season, Robin was right, and if they both suck, it doesn't matter. I highly doubt Robin leaves it as is if Rios doesn't perform.
  6. Illinois state is balls to the wall in this tournament. Jankovich has been great
  7. There is no doubts about it, the Redbirds have played inspired ball through this tournament
  8. Lin with 6 points, 6 turnovers, 2 assists. When do we find out what classes he took in 4th grade, ESPN?
  9. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 12:51 PM) I finally got to see the parts of Raw from Monday that I wanted to see. Good Tebow the Punk and Jericho are awesome. And what has the world come to when Cena is about 100 times better than the Rock? Rock brought it on himself. If he wanted to avoid giving Cena some bulletin board material, he should try and show up more than once every 4 months
  10. RT @JonHeymanCBS #Braves hitting coach greg walker on his team being 1-hit in spring opener: "the honeymoon is already over."
  11. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Ralph McQuarrie, conceptual artist for star wars, passed away
  12. QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 09:24 AM) That would be a shame since I believe both can make Sweet 16 runs. Creighton could get to the Elite 8 depending on the draw. It would be a shame. But, do you think it would happen?
  13. Back to basketball thoughts, nothing to see here.... Donald Sterling is a human piece of trash
  14. If Illinois State completes the improbably upset, Does WSU or Creighton get the shaft?
  15. date='Mar 2, 2012 -> 04:37 PM']Thursday, March 1 Game 1 - Indiana St. 66 vs. SIU 51 Game 2 - Drake 65 vs. Bradley 49 Friday, March 2 Game 3 - Wichita St. 72 vs. Indiana St 48 Game 4 - Illinois St. 54 vs. Northern Iowa 42 Game 5 - Creighton 68 vs Drake 61 Game 6 - Evansville 72 vs. Missouri St. 64 Saturday, March 3 Game 7 - Wichita St 64 vs. Illinois State 65 Game 8 - Creighton 99 vs. Evansville 71 Sunday, March 4 Game 9 - Illinois State vs. Creighton 1:05 p.m
  16. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 3, 2012 -> 04:50 PM) Lefty minor league FA out of Yankees system. Cubs system, then with Pirates
  17. And yes, we are pretty hard on you. Sometimes you post some "i just drank a lot" opinions and people cannot refrain from replying. Sometimes you have opinions that are pretty far left of the norm. You dont back down from them, which is commendable, but sometimes the argument gets tired. Duke said what he said, and people said "you are nuts", and he didnt really say much else afterwards except to actually admit "yes, I am nuts". You, on the other hand, wouldnt say that. You would hunker down and argue the point to death, kind of like you did in the offseason when you argued that Kidd was still a superstar because Dallas didnt fit with your opinion that nowadays you need more than one star to win it all. It is what we expect from you. We all argue here, thats what we do. If you didnt notice when it happened, SS2K5 took a tremendous amount of heat for his Jordan comment. Sorry you feel he didnt, but it wasnt just you arguing that Jordan would be far more than merely average in the NBA today. I wont say a word about the Knicks again to you this season, i know it bugs you now, the point has been made.
  18. LMAO. have another drink J4L
  19. QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 3, 2012 -> 03:40 PM) Didnt think ILSt was gonna hang They kept it close when WSU has been whipping teams for the past month. It may have been a weak call, but I was impressed that they even had an opportunity with a minute left
  20. date='Mar 2, 2012 -> 04:37 PM']Thursday, March 1 Game 1 - Indiana St. 66 vs. SIU 51 Game 2 - Drake 65 vs. Bradley 49 Friday, March 2 Game 3 - Wichita St. 72 vs. Indiana St 48 Game 4 - Illinois St. 54 vs. Northern Iowa 42 Game 5 - Creighton 68 vs Drake 61 Game 6 - Evansville 72 vs. Missouri St. 64 Saturday, March 3 Game 7 - Wichita St 64 vs. Illinois State 65 Game 8 - Creighton vs. Evansville, 4:05 p.m. Sunday, March 4 Game 9 - Illinois State vs. Winner Game 8, 1:05 p.m
  21. IL State did more than hang
  22. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 3, 2012 -> 03:20 PM) Yes. This. See, I'm not that bad. Kyle calls me out for, well, anything. But I agree totally here. And I want to throw in LeBron had two game winners against the Wizards in the 2006 playoffs. Yes, some of the criticism is legitimate. The other part is people still hating LeBron because of The Decision. If I called you out on anything I would be past SS2K5 in post count
  23. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 3, 2012 -> 02:37 PM) I'd say in the last 30 seconds of the game, he's terrified. I don't know about that. Lebron has taken and made plenty of game winning shots, and he has missed plenty as well. So has Kobe. So did MJ. I think Lebron is starting to get a complex about the final minute, It seems as if he is over thinking it a lot and doing abnormal things. I agree with him, he can't win. I enjoy it because I want the Heat to fail and Bulls to get ahead because of it, but I think a lot of the talk about him in the final minute has been really overblown. I certainly don't think he is scared, though.
  24. QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Mar 3, 2012 -> 11:10 AM) At this point its pretty clear unselfishness is not why LeBron defaults himself in the 4th, its because he's scared. That's one thing you definitely do not want your superstar to be. Lebron is many things, I would not count "scared" as one of them.
  25. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 3, 2012 -> 10:01 AM) But then you had the game 5 against the Pistons in '07 when he scored their last 29 or 30 points or whatever it was. He scored 45 against the Celtics in game 7 in '08. What about the game 2 miracle against the Magic in '09? And then the aforementioned Boston/Chicago series last year. He's had plenty of big game, clutch moments. It seems the criticism he is taking is about the last minute game winning shot situations, not his body of work through the 4th quarter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.