Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2012 TV Thread
I just love reading Jenks every monday coming in here "OMGZ WALKING DEAD ISNT REAL ENOUGH THIS SHOW SUCKS I CANT WAIT TO SEE NEXT EPISODE OK GOODBYE!"
-
2012 TV Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 02:42 PM) Shameless I was guessing her or Carl. Neither of them are really shown in that preview, and Carl has been somewhat of a big sidebar this season. I dont totally blame Fiona for the squirrel fund fiasco. In fact, I always thought it should have happened sooner with Frank at some point. It wasnt as if they actually hid the money, it was just in a high place.
-
2012 Films Thread
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 04:05 PM) I know there's a board policy against it, but I feel we should all be allowed to wish for the death of Michael Bay. keep it simple and wish for deaf and blindness
-
Miguel Cabrera takes grounder in eye
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 02:22 PM) 1b at 3b = lawlz DH previously at 1b at 3B = lawlz
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 01:20 PM) 49ers will beat the BEARS with Alex or Colin as QB. K
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 11:50 AM) Show me where I guaranteed he would win in SF? QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 04:19 PM) THe 49ers won 13 games without an offense last year, imagine how much better the best defense in the league can be with an actual offense on the other side making the other team one dimensional. Championship.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 11:44 AM) Yea, we'll see how that works out for him........I will guarantee you he will not win a championship with Denver, nor make the Superbowl. Be sure to quote me if he does........ Going to San Francisco guaranteed him neither, despite what you think.
-
2012 Films Thread
International trailer for Prometheus
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
How can Peyton turn down the 49ers now? oh, wait
-
2012 Films Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 10:22 AM) Prometheus looks really awesome. Dark Shadows looks really not awesome. Im going to give Dark Shadows a shot and see if Burton can finally get himself back on track. Prometheus is going to be insane, there is no doubt in my mind
-
2012 AL Central Catch-All thread
Royals had two years to sell high on Soria, and they didnt.
-
2012 TV Thread
Jenks you are like that guy who listened to Mancow every day in order to report the bad things he did to the FCC and tell everyone how awful he is
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
The Seahawks did alright with the last Green Bay backup that was stuck behind a great QB
-
Settlement reported in Mets/Madoff dealings
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 08:58 AM) Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal Huge news: New York Times reporting $162M settlement in #Mets' trial. Some of money could come from Mets' own recoveries as Madoff losers. Im sorry, but isnt this a "well, duh" statement? You know the Mets were invested heavily in Madoff, otherwise all of the other "Madoff losers" wouldnt be going after them
-
2012 TV Thread
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 12:32 AM) Shameless was pretty heavy tonight. Not very funny, but a lot of drama. Steve/Jimmy is going to bring some bigtime bad guys around. I think he is going to be in a lot of trouble
-
2012 Films Thread
QUOTE (OilCan @ Mar 18, 2012 -> 05:13 PM) Wow , where on earth did you find that? Screenrant.com is my movie site
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 18, 2012 -> 12:53 PM) But you know what they say about hindsight.... "Why didn't someone tell me my ass was so big?!"
-
Quentin out 6 weeks
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 18, 2012 -> 08:29 AM) Shhh....Alex Rios might hear you and be inspired. By the way, both Scotty Pods and Juan Pierre are fighting for the last bench spot on the Phillies. So you've got both of those guys and Thome on the same team...will you cheer for them or the Marlins more? That sound you heard is a head exploding in Kansas
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 17, 2012 -> 11:10 PM) Non-believer! After watching the first quarter of that game I think pretty much everyone was thinking the same thing
-
Upset thread
I bet coach K is sad that a 15 seed isnt a walk in the park anymore.
-
2012 Films Thread
- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 01:20 PM) My money's on Denver Titans are making a much bigger push than I expected- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
I thought McNeill resigned with the Chargers edit: NM, looks like they got Hardwick- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (YASNY @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 09:58 AM) Something to keep in mind in these domestic abuse accusations and cases. Quite often, a woman's word is all that is needed to get the arrest to take place. I have a friend who got into an argument with his now ex-wife in their front yard. She balled up her fist and hit him six times, the last of which busted his lip. He backhanded her once afterwards. Guess who went to jail that night? And let's not forget that Marshall and his wife have quite a stormy relationship as it is.- 2012 Films Thread
- 2012-2013 NFL Thread