Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Williams said all this in front of a guy filming a documentary. wow
  2. That sail stadium is really pretty in theory, but couldnt you see a hurricane totally demolishing that?
  3. Griffin leads with his forearm on every "poster" dunk he does. It started with him putting his nuts in Mozghovs face, and it won't stop because he has the "oh s***" factor. The only time it will get called is if he does it to another superstar. And even then, it will be 50/50 depending on the ref and situation
  4. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 4, 2012 -> 11:30 PM) i hope the mods change my little nickname thing again. i like rongey but you are rite he doesn't post here, so no more fan club. I'll take any moniker the mods come up with. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no, not taking this bait. Greg, you come up with something and we will change it for you. Just send us a PM
  5. QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2012 -> 08:11 PM) Having surgery in the next couple weeks and have to miss softball this summer. Kills me. That really sucks. When I moved up to Rolling Meadows from Carbondale in 2005, I didn't know anyone who played. I didn't play until 2007, that was a long two summers.
  6. Softball? Flag Football? Ice or Roller Hockey? Basketball? Tell us where you are playing and keep us updated on your season. I play softball for Cobra Kai in Arlington Heights , our season officially starts May 10th, but we are playing a tournament in Carol Stream on April 29th. Getting pretty excited to start playing, we have been practicing for the last month.
  7. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 4, 2012 -> 07:32 PM) I said on occasion. Relax. This Thunder/Heat game is pretty good. This would be a good seven game series. Hopefully it doesnt come to that, but i'm not sure the Heat would be the overwhelming favorite. You can tell the Heat players are starting to get chippy with each other I don't think the Heat would stand a chance in the Finals to be honest. The Thunder have multiple superstars and incredible depth, the Heat only have multiple superstars. Plus, the Thunder have hit another gear, if they carry this into the playoffs I don't know that anyone stands a chance.
  8. QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Apr 4, 2012 -> 07:34 PM) The hatred in this thread is incredible! Not as incredible as your avatar
  9. QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2012 -> 07:21 PM) Eh, out of all his HRs last year, 1 may have been a cheapie. He hits bombs. I don't know man, I agree with Fathom. Stanton hit one to cf tonite that was a bomb and it was caught. That outfield is Comerica Park big
  10. Seems like so much wasted space in left field with that massive ugly green wall leading up to the massive ugly hideous nasty embarrassing statue.
  11. speaking of absurd, the Bulls tipoff at 8:30 tomorrow night. That is absurd
  12. QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Apr 4, 2012 -> 08:37 AM) knightni is doing the classic "I said something stupid but f*** you if you think I'm admitting it" routine. Been there, done that. lmao
  13. QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 07:33 PM) No one else has memorialized a dead former owner longer than this. Where's the Packers' Vince Lombardi or Curly Lambeau memorials? Owner. Founder. Patriarch. What exactly is wrong with memorializing him?
  14. Ha! The Lions seem like they are trying to make a run at the Portland Jailblazers. Weed, Cars, and Cops
  15. QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 05:40 PM) why does it suck that it gets leaked? Its a measurement of one aspect of a football players ability. how is it any different than if an OT benches only like 15 reps? Thats televised I don't necessarily think being judged on your strength and intelligence are quite the same thing. It is what it is, these things will always leak. I just feel bad for the guy knowing he is going to be known as the guy who got one of the lowest scores ever in the NFL.
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 02:16 PM) I hope my beloved White Sox fans aren't turning into Kansas basketball fans who still follow Roy Williams and root for him to lose every game. Oz is gone; the Marlins have nothing to do with White Sox baseball. I just wish Mark and Oz good luck and root for the White Sox. I hope and wish you didnt have to say this every time you posted, and you as well could concentrate on the White Sox and not on what everyone else is saying about Ozzie and Mark
  17. Morris Claibourne scored a 4 on the Wonderlic test. Ouch http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/i...lic-sources-say It sucks that this stuff goes public
  18. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 01:29 PM) They shouldn't. Why mess with something that's solid? because it is Nike. And they cannot help but tinker
  19. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 10:12 AM) The media should stop a lot of things. You should mostly stop listening to the media. Hell, last night orange-skin Dave Kaplan ranted about the many reasons Kansas would win against Kentucky! Kaplan is unbearable to me. I usually can only stand him for so long when he hosts CTL, i prefer Boyle and Schanowski much much more. If I am gonna be told by you to stop listening to the media, then you need to stop posting that the media is telling you that Rose is done for the rest of the regular season.
  20. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 09:56 AM) Because when he starts for an extended time he just isn't good. He turns into an incredibly inefficient player. That is why he is a bench guy. The media should stop telling us that CJ is a starter on many other teams
  21. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 09:28 AM) Korbinite/Beta Ray Bill was certainly the first thing that came to mind when I saw the still. I'm hoping Joss Whedon nails this film. I have very high hopes for it. It looks like non stop action, I also have very high hopes
  22. Can anyone explain to me why CJ Watsons head has been squarely up his ass for the better part of the past month? His disappearing act has forced Lucasanity upon us, and opposing teams love it when Lucas is in the game, jacking ill advised shots and being unable to play competent defense because of his size. Last night you could tell Thibs had enough of Boozer.
  23. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    love the new Avengers spots showing Hulk destroying aliens. Also, I saw a screengrab of the aliens. Weird looking, here is a rundown of the possibilities of what they are
  24. QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 08:21 AM) I read he will be on all TV and PPV. No house shows. Good deal. Hard to believe its been 8 years. i remember watching the Mania when him and Goldberg walked after their match. The crowd was giving it to them bigtime, Lesnar was obviously pissed about it
  25. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 11:26 PM) That was awesome tonight. One of the better Raw crowds I've ever seen. I still don't get why Rock beat Cena, and THEN Brock goes after the person who lost the night before. Oh well, just great to see the big guy return. He went after the guy who was getting booed out of the building, and got an insane pop because of it. It will be interesting to see what kind of program they put Brock on, he is getting the superstar treatment and schedule, so he wont be a weekly appearance

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.