Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 11:26 PM) That was awesome tonight. One of the better Raw crowds I've ever seen. I still don't get why Rock beat Cena, and THEN Brock goes after the person who lost the night before. Oh well, just great to see the big guy return. He went after the guy who was getting booed out of the building, and got an insane pop because of it. It will be interesting to see what kind of program they put Brock on, he is getting the superstar treatment and schedule, so he wont be a weekly appearance
  2. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 12:05 PM) I'm glad they stopped showing Jody's horsecock every chance they could. Also, I want Karen dead. DEAD. Karen is too crazy to kill off. Its pretty funny that everytime Monica goes back on her pills, she becomes a lesbian and runs out on the family.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 11:43 AM) I'm a loser. Recognized a song on Shameless last night that was in the episode of Scrubs where Ben dies. I hope they filmed Shameless 2 and 3 back to back, I dont want to wait until next January to see it again. Loved the end seeing Frank wake up in the snow
  4. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 11:35 AM) The two guys that are going to get a huge reaction right now where ever they're at, are Cena and Punk. Cena is the most over guy in the company(crowd is loud for him, whether boo's or cheers, mostly boo's now a days) and Punk gets a big face pop pretty everywhere. And ya, you'll have to watch Punk's full body of work and you'll be a fan, it's kind of hard not to be. He was a guy that had a huge online following but wasn't one of the E's biggest stars, then last year happened. Kev gave you a background there but the Summer of Punk was literally the best thing that happened in wrestling in years, it was awesome. Besides Punk and Cena, Sheamus(though he bores the hell out of me) is extremely over as a face, and besides him the guys that probably get the biggest face reactions at this point are "goofballs" like Santino and Ryder. As for heels, I feel like it depends on the day, besides Vicky Guerrero, a lot of heels get a face reaction at this point. unrivaled heat magnet
  5. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 11:29 AM) The highlight of the night might have been HBK's acting during the HIaC match. With that said, why did he superkick Taker only to then do a normal count on the pin attempt? The entire match was bizarre with the microphone in the cage. Usually you just see them saying things to each other, you dont normally hear them talking to each other clearly. It was played out like a promo, not a match. He superkicked him into a pedigree because they wanted Taker to be done, they knew he wouldnt stay down so they were trying to knock him out. The three of them carrying each other out last night was a strange scene as well. They looked like real friends.
  6. Jericho is already talking about taking more time off to tour with Fozzy. Its hard to book a guy and make him go over if he isnt around for an extended period of time. So now he is just helping put CM Punk into another stratosphere. Regardless of his gimmick, the match between the both of them last night was pretty awesome. I agree the cell wasnt used, but at this stage in their careers I just dont see Trips and Taker jumping off the top. It should have been a normal match, no cell, but their WM history was in HiaC
  7. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 09:06 AM) If you want to feel better about this POV, they're clearly doing exactly this with Hamilton. I really dont like it with Hamilton. The guy has played 14 games all season, it is do or die time now. He needs to get on the court and get back in a rhythm, time to take the kid gloves off. If he gets injured again, so be it, it wasnt meant to be.
  8. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 01:14 AM) Ok, so I'm getting confused. There's heavyweight champion and a WWE champion? What's the difference? The difference isnt much, they just like to have a champ on Smackdown and a champ on RAW. I know what you are saying about liking the older wrestlers and not knowing the younger guys, but we are at a bigtime torch passing phase in WWE. That was pretty much the theme of this Wrestlemania, Jericho was pissed at CM Punk stealing his gimmick and wanted to teach him a lesson, Taker and HHH End of an Era, Cena facing Rock in a battle of generations, even Kane and Orton is a generational match. WWE is trying to bring up the new guys, but its hard to get people like you(casual watchers) to accept them because you remember RAW is WAR and the Monday Night Ratings wars. Give CM Punk a chance, I am sure you will appreciate him if you watch him a little bit more. BTW, while many people hated the Sheamus squash of Bryan, I thought it was a brilliant way to motivate Bryan and make him a more noticable star. That match wasnt going to be a highlight of the show, it was going to be an afterthought. Now they took the title from the arrogant champion and gave it to the newly babyfaced Sheamus(who also doubles as a impossible to defeat brute). I think it is going to lead into a good program with those two.
  9. QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 09:50 AM) Pearl apologizes to Collins for Accusations So wait, all three were on/near Bourbon Street and ran into each other coincidentally? Just seems weird. weird things happen on Bourbon St
  10. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 10:03 PM) I don't watch regularly at all anymore, but there are just so few personalities that stand out to me that aren't ridiculous or stupid. The Big Show's crowning moment and breakthrough comes against some schmuck named Cody Rhodes? When I see that guys like CM Punk and Cody Rhodes are the up and coming stars, I get upset. The only reason I watched was because of Triple H/Undertake and Cena/Rock. Why do you get upset with Punk and Rhodes being the up and coming stars? Punk is fun to watch, both in the ring and on the mic. Rhodes is slowly coming into his own, but he is really young still. He may not be the star his dad was, but he isn't some schmuck.
  11. It was sad to see Edge in the HOF lineup. You could tell he was thinking "I should be headlining this Wrestlemania, not standing up here"
  12. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 12:30 AM) hmmm this has me thinkin....would you rather play the Knicks or the Bucks in the first round...With the addition of Ellis for the Bucks they could be a tough opponent but then again come playoff time Amare and Melo could actually play some ball together and be a tough team too....not that I think theyd lose either but the easier the matchup in the first the better lol Don't forget, Amare' is also out because of a bulging disc. The Knicks playoff chances are basically on Melo ATM
  13. I'm not gonna lie, I think Taker might take a loss in Mania. In fact, I think it is more than a faint possibility because of the "holy s***" factor.
  14. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 09:11 AM) I thought Undertaker was going to retire or something? You believe in Pro wrestling/Sports Entertainment retirements? Do you believe in Santa Claus too?
  15. QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 06:58 AM) Well, the new rumor/spoiler is that he's signed a contract and will debut at Mania somehow. The three rumored scenarios: He will have something to do with the finish of Rock/Cena and feud with Cena afterwards. He will feud with Taker building up to next year's Mania He will do the one-year buildup to a match against Steve Austin at next year's Mania. Of those three, I think I'd like the Austin scenario best. I have to think it starts with Taker tonite. Lesnar and taker had that very public confrontation after Lesnars second to last UFC bout, if Vince was smart he would work that in immediately.
  16. QUOTE (The Critic @ Mar 31, 2012 -> 07:57 AM) Not sure if this is a spoiler or still just a rumor, so I'll err on the side of caution and black it out: It makes sense. if Taker stays another year, it only makes sense go against him since they started their shoot a year and a half ago. Dave would be an interesting return, considering how much he complains about the PG tv nowadays.
  17. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 29, 2012 -> 08:04 PM) The Yankees are probably sending Pineda to the minors because f*** them. LOL. I love how they spun his lack of velocity all spring and acted like it was all part of the program
  18. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    I still enjoy Ferrells stupid humor. Adam Sandler i cant do anymore.
  19. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 30, 2012 -> 08:37 AM) Will Ferrell to make a sequel to Anchorman watch his appearance on Conan as RB a few days ago if you havent already. Jazz Flute!
  20. Megamillions at 540 now, which is the all time high
  21. this unpossible
  22. QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 29, 2012 -> 11:01 AM) I still think he has a better chance of being a decent MLB starter than Molina. of course you do
  23. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 29, 2012 -> 08:41 AM) It's make or break this time. He gets hurt again and that's it for any chance of him being a valuable playoff contributor. He might give you 10 minutes as a backup if he is somehow healthy for a few of those games, but he won't have been a part of the team or offense at all if he goes down again. He better not get injured for the rest of his damn contract. This season has been ridiculous from him. Especially coming from somebody everyone claims prides himself in his conditioning. BULL-SH**
  24. [nobodycares] I am actually optimistic about Barry Hinson taking over SIU after thinking about it for a while. He had a couple seasons at MSU where he was screwed out of a tournament with some pretty good teams RPI-wise(21 and 37 I believe), and just happened to be sitting behind SIU and Creighton on the tourney waiting list. He has already talked to the returning class of players and none are leaving, and it seems he has also convinced Antonio "Bobo" Drummond to honor his LOI, which for SIU is a pretty big deal. Looks like the only one leaving is the JUCO recruit Travis Wilkens, which isnt really terrible. [/nobodycares]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.