Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
There is a worm in my brain....
Lisztomania by Phoenix From a mess to the masses!
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 8, 2012 -> 07:47 PM) For whatever reason, it never dawned on me, but Belichick did try the TE thing in the first part of the decade. Bringing in Graham and Watson with first round picks that close together kind of alludes to the fact that he wanted something along those lines. He just so happened to get exactly what he wanted a few years later in the same exact draft. Yeah, you can see two things he was trying to do, stack the D line and stack the TEs. It just so happened that Ty Warren, Ben Watson and Daniel Graham didnt work as well as Hernandez, Wilfork, and Gronk
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 8, 2012 -> 05:11 PM) I'm proud to say I am not involved in the latest back and forth!! WOOO!!! In other news... Bulls on TNT tonight. Love it. Why do we get the junior varity TNT squad tonite? Not cool
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Stop the snark people. Lets talk basketball, nobody wants to babysit this thread.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Hey Dwight, its cold in NY too. They dont win there as much, either. Just sayin. Enjoy your debut rap album, it will be right up there next to Shaqs
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Getting a little tense in Lakertown. Coach Brown, you are on notice
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Dick, everyone in the nfl talks out of both sides of their mouths. From the owners to the front office to the players. It is what it is, Irsay isn't destroying peoples trust in him, everyone knows what happened and why it happened.
-
There is a worm in my brain....
"edge of glory" Lady Gaga I would much rather have the backyardigans right now, this one is driving me crazy
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 8, 2012 -> 09:07 AM) Well, also, wasn't it the Raiders who gave them their first round pick this year or one of these years? The Raiders front office hasn't exactly impressed lately. That is another issue entirely. This is the Patriots last 10 years of picks 2001 6 Richard Seymour DT Georgia 2002 21 Daniel Graham TE Colorado [29] 2003 13 Ty Warren DT Texas A&M [30] 2004 21 Vince Wilfork DT Miami (FL) [31] 32 Benjamin Watson TE Georgia 2005 32 Logan Mankins OG Fresno State 2006 21 Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota 2007 24 Brandon Meriweather S Miami (FL) [32] 2008 10 Jerod Mayo LB Tennessee [33] 2009 No first-round draft pick [34] 2010 27 Devin McCourty CB Rutgers [35] 2011 17 Nate Solder OT Colorado Some decent talent, some swings and misses. Nothing awe inspiring. Wilfork, Mayo, Mankins and Seymour obviously worked. Everyone else, meh
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 8, 2012 -> 08:05 AM) Why are teams always dumb enough to trade with the Patriots? It's pretty clear by now that they come out on top with every single trade they make. Not true. they have one of the best QBs in history, thats pretty much it. Last year they traded for Ochocinco and Haynesworth, didnt quite work out. Their defense has become a shadow of its former self, and a lot of that has to do with their drafting, the players they are getting arent working out like they used to. they are still very, very good, dont get me wrong. But their first round picks arent all as great as we would like to think
-
There is a worm in my brain....
Bohemian Rhapsody was in there today too
-
For Anyone Who Hates Spiders...
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 7, 2012 -> 03:00 PM) I guess I don't understand the physics of it. It looks like its entire body comes out, what's pulling him back underground? It digs out a hole, and creates a trapdoor out of brush, dirt, twigs, and web. Then, it makes a very fine web around the trapdoor on the ground, so it can feel any bug walking next to the trapdoor, and sits in the hole waiting for something to walk by. As soon as something triggers the web it jumps out, grabs whatever is there, then pulls itself back in. You are looking at the video from the top down, not from the side, so it isnt doing anything gravity defying, just pulling itself down into the hole
-
For Anyone Who Hates Spiders...
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 7, 2012 -> 02:28 PM) The last two look fake. the one coming out of the toilet looks fake for sure, but the last one is a trapdoor spider, that is for real
-
For Anyone Who Hates Spiders...
It is creepy, but that is extremely cool. that is the survival instinct at its finest right there
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
What do you mean Novak isn't the best shooter in the NBA? He has the championship belt y'all
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 7, 2012 -> 09:33 AM) I'm going to go ahead and admit that I've been wrong about Carmelo Anthony. I loved him on the Nuggets, he scored, rebounded, chipped in dimes, and hell, he helped my fantasy teams year-in and year-out. I was jaded by fantasy. How stupid. He's a completely worthless player without the ball in his hands. Watching that game last night, he just stands around, he doesn't set screens, he doesn't run around to get open, it's sad to see a player of such talent seem so lost and/or disinterested. This is obviously the worst he has ever played, and I know there's a super star in him like the guy who carried the 2008 USA Olympic team, but that guy doesn't seem willing to come out with the Knicks just yet. You can't have a superstar who so willingly removes himself from the offense unless it's crunch time. I apologize to all whom I wronged by stated Carmelo Anthony is awesome. He apparently is only awesome when he wants to be, and that's inexcusable. I only wonder how long it is before NY truly turns on him. They are already waffling, and when they lose it, its gonna be ugly. He was supposed to be their superstar savior, but he is just part of the problem
-
There is a worm in my brain....
"All I have to do is dream" The Everly Brothers *head explode*
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Mar 6, 2012 -> 03:35 PM) I wonder if this was going on during the preseason last year too? In a preseason game vs. the 49ers, the Saints spent the whole game blitzing. Williams has always been a blitz happy DC. Regardless of the bounty program, he always seemed like he was trying to hurt the QB
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 6, 2012 -> 01:52 PM) On a fan? Like on top of a box fan, you mean? Never heard that one. Yeah, I did it once with my ipod and I left it on my box fan(the fan was on its side) so the air would blow through and get the moisture out or evaporate it. It worked pretty well. Also put my phone on a heat vent in the winter when it was dropped in the sink.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Ultimate Warrior is such a funny trainwreck of a twitter account to follow. He is complaining that Zach Ryder is stealing his trademark facepaint on his action figures, which is funny because I remember a few wrestlers sporting a similar facepaint look(um, early WCW Sting?).
-
There is a worm in my brain....
So for as far back as i can recall, I have had an issue with hearing a snippet of a song, or a song on the way to work, something made me recall a specific song etc. and all day long afterwards, that song goes on repeat in my head while I work. I cant listen to music while I work, so I basically hear the same verse in my head, all day long. Sometimes it is commercial music, sometimes kids songs from my sons shows, sometimes good stuff that i actually like. It kind of drives me nuts. So I figured it would be a fun release to post what song is driving me nuts at the moment, and hopefully others will jump in and offer their own theme songs of the day Today, it is Megadeth "Symphony of Destruction"
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Mar 6, 2012 -> 11:31 AM) Dropped my iPod in the sink today. Let's all say a lttle prayer. leave it off and stick it on a fan for a day. Or, put it in cup surrounded by rice to absorb the moisture. You can save it!
-
2012 MLB Catch All thread
QUOTE (YASNY @ Mar 6, 2012 -> 10:52 AM) What if JR owned, intead of the Bulls, say the Miami Heat? Do you really think Sox fans would have been OK with the fact the Heat paid so heavily and then Sox had their 2011 season? To me it doesn't matter. During the Bulls title run, the Sox went from WS contenders in 94 to also rans and it didn't make a difference to me that MJ was making more money than god and they built the UC while the Cell was just a big empty ugly stadium. It could be just me though
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 6, 2012 -> 08:10 AM) Perhaps a more reasonable/interesting Bears target that looks Philip Daniels-esque to me
-
2012 MLB Catch All thread
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 6, 2012 -> 05:16 AM) Red Sox fans ready to burn John Henry at the stake... http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/312411/R...ed-by-Liverpool Thats a weird article, I dont really consider what the Bulls are doing when I am looking at what the Sox are doing. They are totally seperate entities in my mind even though both are owned by Reinsdorf and in Chicago. If it was a foreign soccer team he owned, I wouldnt think about it at all. If you want to get mad at Henry for the Red Sox offseason, have at it. But it really has nothing to do with a racist soccer player or Liverpool getting a new stadium