Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. the scoreboard and his number on the bike are awesome
  2. Michael was just a hardass about competing. If he beat someone he knew was a far inferior opponent, he wasnt going to grandstand about it. Lets face it, LeBron was dancing last night because he made a good move over James f***ing Johnson, a rookie who is totally overmatched at this level. And his team was up like 15 at the time, and all of the Bulls starters were on the bench. MJs idea of grandstanding was letting his point total hang over your head. You talk s***? MJ is gonna drop 40 on you without thinking twice. You talk s*** to LeBron? He is going to dance and preen and make all kinds of goofy faces for the camera. Did anyone catch the end of the timeout where LeBron and a no name teammate were waiting for the kiss cam to drop on them so they could pretend to kiss? Then they were too cool and got nervous about it? It was f***ing high school bulls***
  3. QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 4, 2009 -> 09:45 PM) He's a guy who never had to grow up and got millions at the age of 18. Of course he's going to act a fool, he's never been told to not act a fool. I 100% agree with this. He still is only 24 going on 25, so there is time for him to figure it out. You have to wonder if he ever will though. I watch his interviews, and it just seems like everything is a big joke to him, its like watching wrestling interviews. He always makes the faces and the poses and answers questions like a douche.
  4. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    i love lamp
  5. QUOTE (BFirebird @ Dec 4, 2009 -> 03:24 PM) If $35-$36M is what Figgins ends up getting. What does this mean for Beltre? What should he expect? supposedly asking 4/40
  6. yeah, I was going fast because I was on break
  7. MLBTR reporting Mariners on the verge of signing Figgins 4/$36 mil
  8. http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/12/ange...atthews-jr.html I was surprised to read the portion of that blurb that mentioned his suspect defense. I thought that was his one redeemable quality.
  9. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (longshot7 @ Dec 3, 2009 -> 12:13 PM) without Matt Damon, that movie sounds like Direct to Video fodder. The Bourne Something Something, Starring Lorenzo Lamas, directed by Uwe Bol
  10. So Scutaro is on the BoSox, so now Pedroia is officially a SS? Generally you are moved from that position to second because your range is questionable, no?
  11. I swear every year there is a rumor linking Harrington to the Bulls, dating back to his first round with the Pacers
  12. Is ESPN360 free or is it an Insider subscription deal? I want to watch the SIU/William&Mary game Saturday and need to know if I have to pick up a copy of ESPN the Magazine so I have Insider
  13. I did a search on google and came up with a fairly large search on songs that disappear off itunes Milkman, seems it is quite the phenomenon here is just one article http://www.cnet.com.au/disappearing-songs-...sap%26aqi%3Dg10
  14. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Dec 3, 2009 -> 05:22 PM) This is such a typical A's move. Yeah, this is a billy beane move all the way
  15. http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/news/story?id=4711150
  16. lol, they are going to put Cust in the OF?
  17. oh no Cubano, your video was removed
  18. I understand stay still if they are jumping offsides, but that guy was willfully ignoring what was going on around him. Thats just messed up, his QB could have been annihilated because of the 1 undefended guy running around free
  19. See more funny videos and funny pictures at CollegeHumor. WTF?????????? How do you even explain that?
  20. Marcus honestly looked defeated when Schaub got up. It was like he didnt have a plan B after he couldnt maintain the mount and beat Schaub down. The look on his face when they stood up again said it all, and *pop* Schaub rocked him and he couldnt even defend himself when he went down. I know he is "Big Baby" and this nice guy and all, but he is a huge muscle and he needs to realize that and maintain that aggression.
  21. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Dec 3, 2009 -> 03:58 PM) Link? This is all I can find http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/10357594 buried, and barely even a rumor regarding the Sox
  22. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 3, 2009 -> 01:43 PM) I tend to notice about once a week that a song I used to have in my iTunes library is no longer there. I'm not deleting them, and they don't even seem to be on my computer anymore. Anyone have any clue as to why this might happen? I'm not sure if the songs are deleted at random, or if a bunch are deleted at once and it takes me a while to notice specific ones are missing. I wonder if it is some sync glitch or something like that.
  23. I find it funny that the guy Dana wants to win the least(Roy Nelson) has a pretty good shot at winning it all.
  24. Supposedly Polanco is close to a 3 year deal with the Phillies to play 3B
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Lemon_44's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (greg775 @ Dec 3, 2009 -> 01:09 AM) I'm surprised there's some luke warm sentiment on Thornton in this thread. I got crucified last season for suggesting he would not be a great choice at closer. I was trying to be kinder about him and now see others indicating he's not the answer at closer. I thought he showed enough to be given a shot in the role if we need to trade Bobby. You did? By who? Im also not seeing this lukewarm sentiment, I think pretty much the majority of Sox fans realize how good Thornton is

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.