Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Im tuning all of this ISU nonsense out, until they can make the dance its worth nothing. They may of handed SIU their hats the past 2 years, but they havent done anything else. Just out of curiosity, has Jenk figured out how many schollies he has for the upcoming years? Im reading about a lot of walkons and additions and verbals, yet also reading that they dont have the schollies to cover it.
  2. QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 01:43 PM) My friend owes me about 200 bucks and hasn't paid me back yet, so her way of dealing with this is to not respond to any of my texts or IMs (that have nothing to do with the money she owes). God I f***ing hate when people do that. You should text her "Hey, if you are going to ice me out because you think I am on you because you owe me money, then I want you to start paying me back as soon as possible. I didnt have a problem with you owing me money, I wasnt asking for it back right away. The least thing you could do is show me respect as a friend and respond when I talk to you instead of treating me like a call center rep trying to collect on a bill"
  3. QUOTE (NIUSox @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 01:04 AM) I'm not looking forward to black Friday. Last year was horrendous. I worked a double at my job (9pm Thursday-6am Friday and then 1pm Friday-10pm Friday) Don't know if I want to do that again this year. I seriously have come to doubt the sanity of some of the people that come to shop at 2,3,4 in the morning in general, but especially the ones while who dragged their kids with them. Plus last year, I caught the flu or something that day and couldn't work Saturday and Sunday, so it wasn't like I go more hours than normal. well yeah, Im not excited to WORK during BF, Im excited to BUY during BF
  4. Kyyle23 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 02:30 AM) Didn't the original miniseries have Robert Englund? And when does the re-make air? Oh yeah it did, it also had Marc Singer(Beastmaster was one of my favorites growing up). The re-make pilot aired last night
  5. Didnt Wakefield pitch on short rest multiple times back when he was with the Pirates in those NLCS matchups with the Braves in the early 90's too?
  6. QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 04:44 PM) Chiefs claim Chris Chambers off waivers from SD. I was hoping the Bears would put a claim on him, but even if they did I guess the Chiefs would get first bid anyways, I wonder who else goes on waivers and if the Bears plan to make a move? Probably not, but you never know
  7. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 02:47 PM) For my money, the Twins are last, and the Royals are a step above. Let me put it this way, who was the last big named player the Twins have brought in? I would say Orlando Cabrera. Maybe Joe Crede(not a big name, but a name). They never worried about big names because they developed their big names
  8. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 04:28 PM) He finished the year 20th in wOBA out of the 25 qualified 1B in baseball while being the 8th highest paid at the position. Yeah well his AIYTMA was off the charts so there
  9. QUOTE (chisoxpride2 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 03:08 PM) williams is going to have to trade to acquire a player of this magnitude. he pissed away 90 mil with mr. .247 aka alex rios and jerry reinsdorf isn't going to let kenny spend any more of his money on aging outfielders with mediocre defense. the 90 million is for peavy, the sox assumed the rest of the money on Rios which is not 90 million(whatever is left of the 7 year 70 million dollar contract when he was traded to the sox). I dont understand what you are saying, on one hand you are saying that the sox have to trade for a player of this magnitude, yet you finish the statement by basically saying that the Sox dont need this kind of player(aging OF with mediocre defense).
  10. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 03:00 PM) You aren't going to get much in this market for a guy with a 12 million dollar salary coming off of a bad season at his age. I didnt think his season was that bad
  11. HAPPY B DAY!
  12. QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 01:51 PM) Would your head be on "Skeptical Hippo"? Skeptical Hippo is not mythical, he is very very real. And he would have a bedroom all to himself
  13. LOL at the "dont stop get it get it"
  14. who wouldnt have a pic of themselves as a centaur if you were making half a billion? Come on people, I would have my head put on ever mythical creature ever thought of and paint it on the wall.
  15. QUOTE (hogan873 @ Nov 3, 2009 -> 12:23 PM) Plus he can grow his long hair and facial hair again. The Sox have rules about facial hair and length of hair just like the Yankees. Just ask Joe Crede
  16. I am patiently waiting for the Black Friday madness to come about. I finally have some money to put into a TV, computer, or something else we would like, now I just need to fast forward 2 1/2 weeks. Isnt there usually a thread where people start posting "leaked" deals?
  17. The first part of this quote is unbelievably disappointing The second half of this quote I agree with wholeheartedly
  18. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...g-in-cleveland/
  19. QUOTE (Capn12 @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 12:28 PM) Douchebaggery coaching leads to douchebaggery play apparently. Attaboy Urban, take a stand!! Seems like it was douchebaggery all around http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/brandon-spik...yer-first-26770
  20. Jerry: Cut your hair Manny: No KW: eeeeehhhhhhh........hmmmmm. Ozzie: (censored)
  21. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 11:27 AM) They played at the SIU Arena my senior year. It was awesome. They hit the strip afterwards. I was at that show, 4th row
  22. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Capn12 @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 10:23 AM) Unfortunately, I don't foresee it happening anytime soon. I'm a HUGE Grohl fan, but he is still enamored with the whole John Paul Jones-Josh Homme combo, I think its going to be a bit. I dont know, didnt Grohl pretty much do the same thing when he played the drums for QOTSA(ie. play drums for the album then go and support the following tour)?
  23. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Oct 31, 2009 -> 08:35 AM) Because I just cant, I wont try to say it better. You hit right on the money. just admit it, you dont know that many big words
  24. yes they did
  25. so basically the cubs are saying "Take bradley and his contract, plus pay the difference in the contract split in half(43 million)"? I cant see the Blue Jays going for that, they dont have a lot of money to be just throwing around

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.