Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 11, 2009 -> 03:08 PM) I remember last year when their writers suggested the Yankees make a move for Danks, for a handful of their average players. lol. Its really the truth, calling them a tabloid mag is an insult to tabloid mags everywhere. They see Cashman and Dombrowski enter a room together during the meetings and all of the sudden Granderson is available. Whatever
  2. The new york post thinks everyone is available.
  3. QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Nov 11, 2009 -> 01:49 PM) Because Clayton Richard keeps secrets, duh. Hudson was the one who f***ed it up when he told a guy who told a guy who told a guy who told Kevin Bacon who told a guy who told Harry from ESPN 1000. why must you invoke the name of Kevin Bacon? That is low man, really low
  4. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 10, 2009 -> 03:40 PM) Any p****s like me hear the new Dashboard album yet? I have yet to get it but will soon. *crickets*
  5. The officiating all night was horrid. I watched a the third quarter last night, and over 5 straight possessions there were 3 travelling calls and 2 offensive fouls calls, and every single one of them was questionable. It was really bad for both teams, and the end result just had the Bulls on the short end of the stick.
  6. i dont know how much truth there is to it, but I saw a post on facebook indicating that a worm/virus is hitting iphones and the result is that your screen background is erased and replaced with a picture of Rick Astley
  7. The way Hawk talked all year long, Stone is a fast food junkie. He says at the park Stone is eating all the time. The Taco Bell thing is probably a bit of a joke, a bit of truth.
  8. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 10, 2009 -> 09:48 PM) What an awful call on the "visual evidence" to overturn that one, but that was a very exciting game. Though I must say great defense on Billips Kirk... NOT! yeah one thing you can take away from this is that the Bulls have hung tough against some pretty stiff competition early this year and Denver was no exception.
  9. QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Nov 10, 2009 -> 08:59 AM) There was a series involving the Kings a few years back that was absolutely absurd. The worst part about it was how most of the things that happened were so blatant. The ref watched Kobe Bryant break Bibbys nose/face on the inbounds play, he was literally staring right at the both of them when Kobe gave Bibby the forearm shiver. I felt it before during the series, but right after that moment it was confirmed that the fix was in.
  10. QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 9, 2009 -> 11:50 PM) Adidas is only making this an issue because they wanted to get a Jordan wearing their shoe. Im sure thats why they signed the deal 5 years ago, with the grand idea to get Marcus Jordan to eventually wear their shoes. Its business plain and simple. You dont sponsor anything and let that company showcase your direct competitor's brand.
  11. SIU ranked #1 in the Sports Network FCS poll. #2 in the coaches poll
  12. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 9, 2009 -> 08:29 PM) Really? If UCF was told by Adidas that it was ok and then someone at Adidas overruled that decision, that isn't exactly the school's fault. Has anything ever been said to be official? All I have read is UCF said that the Adidas rep gave the OK and corporate then stepped in and said "dont think so", and Adidas is saying that nobody ever gave the OK and it was recruiting tactics by UCF. I doubt either entity would admit they were wrong
  13. QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 9, 2009 -> 08:19 PM) You shut your mouth when you're talking to me. mmmmpph hmmmmmmph mmmmmmmpphhhhh hhppppmmhhhhmmmm (translated: your lame trade winds request: denied)
  14. QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 9, 2009 -> 07:41 PM) yeah I gotta say, Adidas is lookin pretty s***ty. You think so? I think if anyone comes out looking s***ty it is UCF here. If this situation were reversed, I imagine Nike would do the same thing as Adidas, they dont want their direct competitor sharing the court either.
  15. QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 9, 2009 -> 07:30 PM) Trade Winds There isnt much going on in pale hose talk during the offseason, Trade Winds is unnecessary when we have Diamond Club and PHT
  16. Looks like Overbay is being rumored in another 3 way deal involving luis castillo and milton bradley http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/1034602...d-in-3-way-deal
  17. I like this. It makes me feel like something big is in the works again I was listening to the score and KW mentioned that he views Jordan Danks right now the same way he was looking at Beckham at this time last year.
  18. Redskins fans travel to Atlanta to hold up Anti-Snyder/Cerrato signs That is some serious dedication
  19. Yes yes, the lighting made his skin pale and his lips purple
  20. The way I look at Lebron is which of the available teams is most appealing to him in its current state? To me, Chicago was his childhood team with his idol, and has a very appealing sidekick in Rose(and even Deng if he sticks around), large market, very much in the spotlight with a strong fanbase. But I know money talks, he could go anywhere
  21. some lady that used to work with the Cubs(and is one of Sammy's close friends) said that he is doing some kind of skin rejuvenation treatment
  22. QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 9, 2009 -> 11:47 AM) Why did the UT-Ole Miss game have to be scheduled for an 11am (CST) start??? I'm going to have to wake up at like 6am to drive the hour to Oxford to make it in time to get some decent tailgaiting in. This sucks.
  23. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 9, 2009 -> 09:43 AM) Can someone get me the e-mails to Bill Cowher, Mike Holmgren, and Mike Shanahan? I need to recruit a new Bears head coach. Lovie needs to go. you need to send your first email to the McCaskey family asking if it is ok to pay lovie for two more years even if he is fired.
  24. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 9, 2009 -> 08:35 AM) I'm surprised no one else commented on Ka'ahuie. Anyone know if the Royals still see him as their 1B of the future? if not, I'd be he could be had for very cheap. I have to wonder why the Royals havent given him a shot yet, there has to be something to it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.