Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. so basically the cubs are saying "Take bradley and his contract, plus pay the difference in the contract split in half(43 million)"? I cant see the Blue Jays going for that, they dont have a lot of money to be just throwing around
  2. i thought eddie vedder was Mr Cubbie? lol
  3. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Favorite Thanksgiving plate(what do you put on your plate for your first dinner "run")
  4. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 11:07 PM) Actually it was joke and a trip down memory lane. George Bell b****ed about not getting to play or his spot in the batting order in our playoff series that one year. Long time Sox fans might remember the specifics. Bell had the audacity to b**** while playing for our playoff team. I was only 13-14 at the time, so I dont remember the specifics of what happened, but it looks like he had a pretty decent year and they left him off the playoff roster. http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/bellge02.shtml He even got some MVP votes(which I dont really understand, but whatever). I cant imagine many players keeping quiet in a situation like that, he played 160 games during the season and Lamont hosed him in the postseason.
  5. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    His PS3 broke!
  6. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 01:40 PM) I probably shouldn't assume anything like that. How many home run hitters are hitting coaches? I think it is pretty irrelevant what kind of hitter a hitting coach was. Any hitting coach worth his weight will recognize each hitter has a unique approach and detail his program with each hitter accordingly.
  7. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 11:35 AM) This is fluffiest bunch of Cubs loving I've ever heard. Between all the BS, I heard "yes, ticket prices will go up." Was Dave Kaplan weeping tears of joy and hugging everyone in sight?
  8. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 12:56 PM) Scott Bakula killed JFK?!!??! Al told him to do it. His crazy calculator yelled at him
  9. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 12:20 PM) I have nothing to hide. I also watch Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, the latter of which I think is absolutely hilarious. Does this take away from the other things I enjoy (ie Sons of Anarchy, It's Always Sunny, the lovely taste of my wife's vagina, my ps3, the sox, blackhawks, bears, and bulls)? Absolutely not! sigh. refer to my previous post LMAO
  10. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 12:11 PM) Tell me about it. The wife's boss was hosting it. Obviously I'd rather have been beating you again at Madden. We wound up being the top bidders in silent auction on a piece perfect for our dining room, though, so it worked out. You had cleared yourself of mancard withholding when you said it was your wifes boss hosting the party, then you have to finish with this. Come on steve, you have to start leaving these things out of conversations. These things can happen while you are married, but people dont need to know
  11. I think the Blackhawks are experiencing a rebirth, a new surge in popularity just like the Sox in 06. It will even out, but that doesnt make it less impressive. All this does is further prove that if a professional sport franchise puts a competitive team on the field/court then fans will come out to support it in large numbers, it has nothing to do with popularity of one team over another.
  12. QUOTE (Willy52 @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 10:47 AM) The more popular team? Sorry, the Hawks are the best team in the UC bar none. And quit with your hate on hockey. You act like basketball is the greatest thing since sliced bread. welcome to soxtalk. Now backerdown a bit
  13. Flairs profile was removed along with Hogans from the WWE Alumni website, looks like the Natch is about to be "Wooooooooo"ing it up in florida for a little while
  14. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    Just found out Rob Zombie is releasing Hellbilly Deluxe Pt 2. That should be interesting
  15. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 12:47 AM) Did he really say that in the media? Unwritten rule: Players NEVER b**** during the postseason unless they are named Reggie or George Bell. You shut the f*** up and try to contribute to a WS title. Where did Swish b****? NY Post or ? If he complained he should be booed out of town. LMAO what? Why does George Bell get the right to b**** during the postseason?
  16. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 03:32 PM) What are "Things you saw coming a mile away" for $200 Alex? You could see it coming, but Girardi waited 9 games to get around to it. .125 average is just flat out baaaaaad
  17. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 03:30 PM) The entire coaching staff was extended through 011. LOL, i totally read this thread article wrong. LMAO. sigh
  18. Swisher benched for Hairston is being reported.
  19. Did anyone see Melo completely posterize Paul Milsap?
  20. QUOTE (G&T @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 03:16 PM) Yes. Ok, glad I wasnt the only one that heard it. I cant find a link yet. That makes this thread kinda funny
  21. I swear the update on the score said Walker was just given a 2 year extension
  22. QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 01:28 PM) lol what? The ball is clearly out of his hands.. And yes, he fumbled into and out of the endzone, so it should have been Miamis ball on the 20. The way you wrote that confused me, I didnt realize it was Sharper returning an INT for a touchdown and fumbled it out of the endzone, and I also didnt see a replay so I couldnt tell where the fumble was going to.
  23. after watching that video of the pitcher again, wtf is with that strikezone. That ball was high and outside
  24. QUOTE (kev211 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 11:22 PM) It's more just you can't beat ISU eh, SIU had their way with ISU through their tournament run. Too bad ISU cannot have a similar tournament run while SIU is down and the roles are reversed
  25. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    When Star Trek is released with its extended and deleted scenes, you get a deleted scene with Nero being interrogated by Klingons, http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/15528/-st...ingons-revealed You never get a look at their faces but you can see the face armor

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.