Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 14, 2009 -> 01:01 AM) Acquire a position player the fans can get excited about. You did it with Peavy, KW, on the mound. Now do it in the field. Granderson would be that guy. Get him. Or Nate McLouth. Get him. Or Dunn. Or Manny. Get us a name position player or DH type. There is slim to no chance of any of these players being acquired for reasons ranging from "just signed a deal/got extended" to "not being traded within the division"
  2. http://rajah.com/base/node/17630 Ummmmm, yeah Hulk. This is exactly the same thinking that brought WCW down. Bring in all your buddies, throw them the straps, push out the young blood, fall apart. Brian f***ing Knobbs. Give me a break
  3. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    I want to see the Kraken. Im wondering if they are going to present it as what it is actually supposed to be(a giant squid) or as a ape-squid like in the original Clash of the Titans.
  4. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    a remake of one of my favorite movies as a kid, Clash of the Titans
  5. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 13, 2009 -> 02:09 PM) So how long before there are condos on the moon? didnt you see Total Recall? We are all going to mutate before they build condos
  6. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Nov 13, 2009 -> 02:09 PM) within reason what do you do this offseason. Feel free to throw so if and buts in there. heres me as kenny williams this offseason. Hey yo padres Hey san fran GM Hey rockies gm youre a good team Hey Chone Figgins LMAO, this is awesome
  7. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 13, 2009 -> 01:55 PM) Too lazy to read 289 posts. Is there anything to this or mere speculation? duh, this deal is done. Lillibridge for Adrian Gonzalez, and Padres pay cash to the Sox
  8. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 13, 2009 -> 12:36 PM) I'm not sure how it helps in the long run. It's not like the moon has an ecosystem to recycle the water. I see moon water like oil on earth... once it's gone, it's gone forver. So where do you suppose this moon water is going to go?
  9. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 13, 2009 -> 10:36 AM) Jeesh, does that contract ever end? i bet the Angels have been asking that since the ink dried
  10. QUOTE (BaseballNick @ Nov 13, 2009 -> 10:02 AM) The Angels really love outfielders. I imagine CG would play LF, Hunter would stay in CF, Rivera would swing over to RF and Abreu would DH. and a highly paid Gary Mathews Jr on the bench
  11. MLBTR showing that Angels and Tigers are negotiating regarding Granderson
  12. i dont care what people say, he wants to be a Bull
  13. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 13, 2009 -> 08:52 AM) Big budget increases at the exact time the Sox revenues are taking the biggest hits from this recession is just about as much of a fantasy as some of the trade threads that populate Soxtalk during the offseason. PUJOLS FTW!!!!!
  14. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 13, 2009 -> 06:40 AM) So come on get your rocks off, I'm gonna knock your socks off. Good stuff for sure, and it was on SMB's Greatest Hits so lazy 100% repetitive programing is the only reason classic rock stations seem to have forgotten this one. 97.1 usually breaks out the "deep cuts" with SMB, I bet this is on fairly often. Everytime i hear them do their deep cut program it seems like SMB is featured
  15. QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 09:16 PM) Wow, more just awful play calling after the screen pass. You mean trying the screen pass 3 times after it was successful once all in the same series isnt good?
  16. QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 08:47 PM) Why not just a Forte run, then a QB sneak, then a Forte run, then another QB sneak when we get inside the opponents' 3 or closer? Christ. I'm not behind the decision Cutler made, but it's not rocket science. All I heard all year is how great Cutler to Olsen will be in the redzone, and Olsen wasn't even f***ing in. I was thinking the same thing, Turner hung Cutler out to dry on that goal line series. Two of the exact same runs and a draw fake to the eligable lineman(Shaffer) that just checked in. The 49ers knew what they were doing on that last play
  17. QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 08:23 PM) That INT is completely Hester's fault, he fell after Cutler threw the ball. that whole f***ing series was Hesters fault. a false start, hold, and slipped INT
  18. I just saw the pictures of Charla Nash, the lady who had her face chewed off by that crazy chimp last year. Holy. f***ing. s***.
  19. I thought the funniest part of the whole chicken prank was that Rashad didnt get mad. Rampage couldnt figure it out, he didnt understand that they were making fun of his lame pranks.
  20. QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 02:05 PM) WHAT! I didn't know that, you blew the surprise! Blame Dana! He did it!
  21. Mitrione really doesnt seem interested in fighting, Wren was right about him acting the part in the car, he looked really ridiculous. And if I remember right he was acting like this before his first fight, acting like his shoulder or something was bothering him.
  22. QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 12:23 PM) No. But I bet they will hype every episode as if Kimbo's coming back until the very last. No doubt. Although Dana already confirmed he is fighting in the finale
  23. Anyone think Mitrione bails?
  24. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 09:11 AM) I like that they had (perhaps team issued) Tennessee gear on http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4647094 How f-ing stupid do you have to be to do something like this while on a full ride to a bigtime SEC school? I will never understand this
  25. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 11, 2009 -> 03:59 PM) Why are there people out there who get paid to, oh, I don't know, sign Allen Iverson to a team already heavy with guards and ball hogs when simple graphic and Web designers like myself know it's going to blow up in their faces? I'll take half the salary and make way less stupid moves. I dont really fault Memphis for trying. I think they were banking on AI realizing that nobody wants him as a starter anymore, and that 6th man role is there for him to clamp 5 more well paid years to his career. He doesnt believe in that, so it blew up in their face. He is going to retire or accept it. I think its really a shame because he could really be an asset to a playoff team if he could accept it, come off the bench and just destroy a teams second line players. He would still get a lot of minutes, and score plenty, and realistically save himself some of the constant beating he takes. He is a proud man, probably too proud to accept a lesser role.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.